Spyder Garage

Default Anyone buy a replacement Madstad windshield *only*?

I'm bored waiting to hear the answer back from Madstad, I figured I'd ask the question here: does anyone know if Madstad sells replacement windshields *only*?

I've got a 22" windshield that I more of less love, but with winter coming I'm thinking of going up to a 24" windshield now that I'm sitting up higher with my risers & boards installed.

Thing is, I already have the brackets, so no reason to buy those again (unless the brackets are different? If yes, ummm, why??). But I don't see an option on their website for just buying a windshield alone.

So... any experience here?
    Silver 2010 RS SE5: Triple Play, Taillight, Brightsides, Fender Tips, Easy Risers; Evo Sway Bar; Airhawk R & Beadrider; latch springs; Grab-On grips; Crampbuster; 24" Madstad smoke windshield & deflectors; N-R round bag & soft saddlebags; BRP handlebar bag; Throttlemeister; Spyderpops Missing Air Dam & Air Mgmt System; Rivco driver & passenger boards & pegs; ISCI parking brake extension; Ultimate Midrider Seat w/both backrests, Fox Racing Shocks, Yoshi R-77 exhaust and a whole lotta love!

Spyder Garage

Yes they sell just the windshields in sizes from 18" to 24". I went from a 22" to a 20" after the 22" was smashed in a roll over.

http://www.madstad.com/s.nl/sc.7/category.888/.f

There are also "lightweight" versions that are thinner but I don't see why you'd want them.

If you're interested in one of the alternate styles (the non-spyder shapes) I would call or email him first to make sure it'll fit right.
    tHe SmOkEr YoU dRiNk ThE pLaYeR yOu GeT!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sny View Post
    Yes they sell just the windshields in sizes from 18" to 24". I went from a 22" to a 20" after the 22" was smashed in a roll over.

http://www.madstad.com/s.nl/sc.7/category.888/.f

There are also "lightweight" versions that are thinner but I don't see why you'd want them.

If you're interested in one of the alternate styles (the non-spyder shapes) I would call or email him first to make sure it'll fit right.
    Yup, Mark wrote me back and pointed me to that section... how I missed it in the first place, duhhhh

They say they're going to have two new tints soon as well, for a total of four options, so something to look out for.
    Silver 2010 RS SE5: Triple Play, Taillight, Brightsides, Fender Tips, Easy Risers; Evo Sway Bar; Airhawk R & Beadrider; latch springs; Grab-On grips; Crampbuster; 24" Madstad smoke windshield & deflectors; N-R round bag & soft saddlebags; BRP handlebar bag; Throttlemeister; Spyderpops Missing Air Dam & Air Mgmt System; Rivco driver & passenger boards & pegs; ISCI parking brake extension; Ultimate Midrider Seat w/both backrests, Fox Racing Shocks, Yoshi R-77 exhaust and a whole lotta love!