Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I am creating more Monsters! Two of my friends came by yesterday and I took them for rydes. They both think there is a spyder in their future. Yup, hubby came home and asked what I did for the day. Ahh...ryding! He just shook his head. This from a lady who wouldn't even get on a motorcycle a couple of months ago.

Here is the new spyder which my daughter has deemed as "spyder monkey".
    Attached Images Attached Images

chickridin

Congrats on your new adventure!! The more you ride the more you'll love your Spyder!

Spyder Garage

Welcome for sure...

"THE DOG SLED"
    2011 Spyder Can Am RTS SM5 (Orbital Blue)
    Nuvi 550 GPS With Ram Mount
    Drink 2 Go Cup Holder
    KewlMetal RT Run-Turn-Brake LED
    GloRyder Wolf Paw (in blue)
    DMWMS Decal
    IPS w/
    Alaska Leather Sheepskin Butt Pad
    TricLed - Brake Pedal
    Chrome Shortee Antenna

Spyder Garage

on your

Ryde Safe and Often
    Bill
    Very Happy Spyder Owner

Gulf Coast Spyder Ryders -- look for us in the Ryder Group/Club shortcut on the homepage.

New Ryders always welcome!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Congratulations

Happy to have another Ark. Spyder ryder. My wife and I really enjoy the Mena ryde. If you and your husband would like to ryde with some other Spyders check the AR sub-forum, it's at the bottom of the forums page with all of the other states; if you didn't already know. Again

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hey, coolmachine, no to the maiden name.

Checked out the AR sub-forum. Saw that I missed a ryde Saturday. But, I don't think I'm ready for freeway riding just yet. Break me in on back roads first.

Happy Ryding all!

Spyder Garage

Default Monster no....

Quote Originally Posted by Dustybell View Post
    Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. Been lurking here for awhile. My husband has always ridden motorcycles, but I was never comfortable riding with him. This spring he moved up to a bigger bike and got a harley street glide. I started riding some with him as this bike felt more sturdy. Went to the Harley shop with him one day and they had a trike. I told him that I thought I might could do that and be more comfortable if I was "in control".

He test drove a couple of trikes and said he would not let me loose on them. He looked at a 2009 RS spyder and came back with a grin from ear to ear! Long story short, he brought it home. I took my test and got my license and he rode behind me for two weeks. I love it! Every afternoon when he gets home, I'm asking where are we going tonight!

Our first big trip was the Talimena scenic drive. It was awesome and we even saw a bear sitting by the side of the road. I met a very nice lady ryder on a beautiful blue RT and she let me sit on it. Wow!

Three days after we got home from the trip, my check engine light came on. While we were at the dealers to get it fixed, the Orbital Blue RT-S just kept yelling at me.

So...we traded in the RS and I love, love the RT-S. Only had it a week and I have put over 280 miles on it. Can't say enough how much fun I'm having with this.

My husband is thinking he has created a monster.

Dusty

No, he did not create a monster - he just let one out of it's cage . There is a bit of a monster in all of us. I LOVVVE my RT-S!
    Blue 2011 RT-S: My Economic Contributions: Rt Hand Brake, RAM handle bar cup holder, Kewl Metal Gadget mount for phone/GPS, Midland CB, High Tech V2 Wireless intercom, GloRiders-Blue, BRP hitch, Bike-rack for travel duffel, Grip Puppies, Arrow mirror turn signals, RT HMT Rear light, Utopia Driver's seat back, Lamont's NBV Highway pegs, SpyderPops BumpSkid, Baker Air Wings
    Life is a matter of Prospective We create our own Prospective.

Spyder Garage

Welcome!!! Have fun rydin'!!!!