Hybrid View

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

I do agree with you, Dan, and I think it's good that the requirement is on two wheels. However, I was not comfortable and was very stressed most of the time I was taking the course. I did enjoy weaving and a couple of the other exercises, but just could not get the hang of some of the turning and coordination of the hand brake and clutch. But, I have to practice more on the Spyder to get the hang of stopping as well. I gained a lot from this course, but will stay on 3 wheels from now on. Guess it just all depends on your comfort zone and what your abilities are. I wouldn't want to steer anyone away from two wheels, either, but it's a matter of choice.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bruisersbaby View Post
    I do agree with you, Dan, and I think it's good that the requirement is on two wheels. However, I was not comfortable and was very stressed most of the time I was taking the course. I did enjoy weaving and a couple of the other exercises, but just could not get the hang of some of the turning and coordination of the hand brake and clutch. But, I have to practice more on the Spyder to get the hang of stopping as well. I gained a lot from this course, but will stay on 3 wheels from now on. Guess it just all depends on your comfort zone and what your abilities are. I wouldn't want to steer anyone away from two wheels, either, but it's a matter of choice.

Yeah, she wouldn't steer anyone away from two wheels. Especially since I just bought a '07 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 LT

(BB's hubby)