Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: let ride

Spyder Garage

Is 7:30 or 8:00 to early or to late ? If not that works for me I'll need to leave at about 6:00 to make 7: 30.
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S Pure Magnesium Metallic, with SM5 transmission, Two Brothers muffler, cup holder ,clam shell ISO grips,I pod nano and chrome handlebars. Utopia backrest,chrome foot pegs, chrome passenger floor boards,chrome shifter and brake pedal,chrome windshield bracket and chrome kewlmetal highway pegs

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by harleyRick View Post
    Is 7:30 or 8:00 to early or to late ? If not that works for me I'll need to leave at about 6:00 to make 7: 30.
    Rick--8:00 should work if that's not putting you out too early. Ed (Arch) will be coming from Tomball and Don and I will be coming from Katy and Cypress. Not sure who else might be able to show up. When you get your route figured out let us know because we might be able to meet up with you and ride on into Sealy to Tony's.

Glynnk
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

What time are we meeting there? We are considering coming from Beaumont.
    Last edited by RAYYOU; 10-03-2011 at 10:22 PM.

Spyder Garage

We're talking about breakfast at 8:00 am in Sealy TX at Tony's truck stop.
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S Pure Magnesium Metallic, with SM5 transmission, Two Brothers muffler, cup holder ,clam shell ISO grips,I pod nano and chrome handlebars. Utopia backrest,chrome foot pegs, chrome passenger floor boards,chrome shifter and brake pedal,chrome windshield bracket and chrome kewlmetal highway pegs

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Glynn I'll come up from Needville on 36.

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Glynn I'll come up from Needville on 36.

I think 8:00 am will be OK for me but I don't have to be there that soon if y'all want to back it up just let me know.

Harleyrick

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I'll be there at 8:00am Saturday morning.....then I'm headed to Kerrville ...the Valkryies are meeting there...to see my friend Dag from Norway...then home on Sunday...any takers...pm me and I'll send you info.....harleyrick...let me know y'alls route and I'll meet up...maybe corner of 36 & 1462??????

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by flamingobabe View Post
    I'll be there at 8:00am Saturday morning.....then I'm headed to Kerrville ...the Valkryies are meeting there...to see my friend Dag from Norway...then home on Sunday...any takers...pm me and I'll send you info.....harleyrick...let me know y'alls route and I'll meet up...maybe corner of 36 & 1462??????

I thought we would meet at 1462 @ 521 Rosharon KSU 6:30 Then take 1462 - 36 - spur 10 - 36 - Sealy.

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

<br><br><br>

I thought we would meet at 1462 @ 521 Rosharon KSU 6:30 Then take 1462 - 36 - spur 10 - 36 - Sealy.

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

This looks like it will be a good turn out come on everyone you don't want to miss this.If I know these guys they'll put something together after Breakfast . that ride to Kerrville sounds good wish I could go.

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Tony's Restaurant, Sealy, Texas---

http://www.tonysfamilyrestaurant.com/

Glynnk
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by glynnk View Post
    Tony's Restaurant, Sealy, Texas---

http://www.tonysfamilyrestaurant.com/

Glynnk
    Thanks Glynn

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

HarleyRick...6:30am at 1462-521 station on southeast corner? OK ...I'm not an early riser...so this will be interesting...going to pm you my cell

HG and I eat at Tony's often...good food...breakfast...lunch...dinner...looking forward to seeing everyone

Spyder Garage

HarleyRick...6:30am at 1462-521 station on southeast corner? OK ...I'm not an early riser...so this will be interesting...going to pm you my cell

HG and I eat at Tony's often...good food...breakfast...lunch...dinner...looking forward to seeing everyone
    We can leave there at 6:45 if we need to.

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Glynn,

How are y'all heading there, might be able to meet up and ride together, sure going to be an early ride. Maybe be able to get a ride in after breakfast, if Diane is up to it.

Ed
    On the road again, still riding, Happy owner

Spyder Garage

Looking forward to seeing everyone should be a great day for a ride.

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Are you going to be able to get motivated that early?

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Arch View Post
    Glynn,

How are y'all heading there, might be able to meet up and ride together, sure going to be an early ride. Maybe be able to get a ride in after breakfast, if Diane is up to it.

Ed
    Ed--At this point I'm not sure who all's going from the Cypress/Katy area. Let me check with Wayne/Billie, Rick/Bonnie and Don and see what they want to do assuming they're going.

Glynnk
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

Are you going to be able to get motivated that early?
    I'll be up and ready....did a practice this morning...got up at 4am...dog barking like crazy.....had all the windows open to get that cool air...home alone....scared the poo out of me.....walking around the house with my 20 gauge shutting all the windows....never went back to sleep....at daybreak went outside and yep...armadillo rooting around......air conditioner on now...I'll sleep tonight....see y'all Saturday 6:30-6:45am at 521 & 1462.....

Spyder Garage

I'll be up and ready....did a practice this morning...got up at 4am...dog barking like crazy.....had all the windows open to get that cool air...home alone....scared the poo out of me.....walking around the house with my 20 gauge shutting all the windows....never went back to sleep....at daybreak went outside and yep...armadillo rooting around......air conditioner on now...I'll sleep tonight....see y'all Saturday 6:30-6:45am at 521 & 1462.....
    OK I'll be there !

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

We will be there also.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RAYYOU View Post
    We will be there also.
    Cool we look forward to meeting you !

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Ed (Arch) and I will be leaving Luv's Truckstop at 290 and FM 2920 tomorrow morning and meet everyone in Sealy. Rick and Bonnie won't make it because they're on their way to Arkansas; Wayne and Billie won't make it either, their RT's in the shop; not sure about Twain, he may have to work or committed to another event; not sure about Ozzie, and Don Messenger is in West Virginia. It'll be good to see the Beaumont folks again. Rick, Flamingobabe and Hot Glue look forward to seeing y'all in the morning.

Glynn
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

It was good to see all of the old faces and meet some new ones. We left the breakfast , then stopped by Mancusos in LaMarque and told Phillip Hi.

From there we rode to Galveston and had lunch at the Spot. A great day, Thanks everyone.

Ray & Cheryl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RAYYOU View Post
    It was good to see all of the old faces and meet some new ones. We left the breakfast , then stopped by Mancusos in LaMarque and told Phillip Hi.

From there we rode to Galveston and had lunch at the Spot. A great day, Thanks everyone.

Ray & Cheryl
    Good to see you guys again. Keep on holding down the Golden Triangle.

Glynn
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!