Thread: Spyder Patch?

Hybrid View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Registering with the 9 digit number

When you purchase a spyder you get a box from BRP with the patch, Spyder Ryder pin, picture and cards to hand out there is also a 9 digit number listed on the letter that you use to register.

Spyder Garage

Unhappy Spyder Patch/Registeration Package

I bought my 2009 GS SE5 in July of 2010 from a dealer who has since lost his franchise. When I got to the new dealer in my area I found out that my machine was still on BRP books as being with the defunct dealer. I had to fax my bill of sale to BRP in order to get the various recalls taken care of. My new dealer was able to get the work done when BRP finally understood that I was the owner. I waited three months for my welcome package. When it didn't arrive, I called BRP and told them my story and gave them the information they requested. The rep I spoke to told me he was ordering my welcome package then, and it would be on its way. That was two months ago, still nothing. How much longer do I have to wait?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

This was talked about before, it is almost like BRP sends out packages on a quarterly basis

AC

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Rider Patch/Welcome Package

It would appear that BRP only ships welcome packages about 4 times a year, I spoke to them in mid July, my package arrived yesterday 8 or 9 weeks after the rep said he was ordering it. Considering I bought my in July of 2010, that's not too bad .

Spyder Garage

Quarterly seems to be the pattern.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I purchased my 2013 RT-S last fall, and I have gotten nothing from BRP. Are they still doing this?