Thread: Show us the $$$

Spyder Garage

Default Show us the $$$

I am sure we all have had this experience.
    You can not go out on a Spyder and not get asked all about it at least once.

Where I ryde I think there are few of us so I get an extra helping of smiles, waves, strange looks and questions about what the heck is that.
    I am pretty sure that I have scored at least 5 sales.

I am sure this has been discussed before but just in case.
    BRP should harness all of this interest and give us cards with some id number on them and we could hand these out to interested parties (if we wanted to).
    If we score a sale we should get a free oil change or something like that and the most sales in a given area should get some other reward.

Y

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default GREAT IDEAL

I hope Carlo is awake,

Spyder Garage

It is doubtful to me that BRP would jump on your idea.

However, I have a suggestion.

When you receive your new owners packet you will find it contains some handout cards for potential customers.

Make a deal with your dealer to do something for you on a verified sale. Put an identifying marker on the card. If the prospect does indeed buy a from dealer X--you get what you bargained for from the dealer.

I know I am responsible for at least 3 sales--and I have received nothing--not even a thank you from anyone.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Yep my dealer has verified that I have been the reason for 5 sales....my reward?? Starbucks....ahhhhhh better than a jab in the eye with a sharp stick me thinks!!!!
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Our dealer takes care of us, they host an event at least once a month, gave us Spyderfest US and great friendship. I guess us Missouri riders are just extra lucky.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Our dealer takes care of us, they host an event at least once a month, gave us Spyderfest US and great friendship. I guess us Missouri riders are just extra lucky.
    MoLee................we can't ask for a greater group of people!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I did suggest to a local dealer that they should imprint their name and number on those little hand-out/fold-out cards. I always grab a pile of them when I visit and I give 'em out like candy at Halloween.
    Maybe BRP could make it easier by having a small space on those cards dedicated to that purpose...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Default Great minds think alike?

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Surprised as Cage and a Fudgesicle.
    To be fair my ride was a hog in 08.

Thanks,

Y

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

It's my opinion that BRP knows we are the best sales reps they have. They were
    very gracious to us at the Owners Event in MG. (never attended a Hog Rally and
    got an all inclusive meal with linens, real plates and entertainment for No Charge)

My dealer knows that I send business his way, I guess that's why they call me the
    spyder lady when I'm there. He takes care of me with good service, gives me little
    extras like gloves and lunch but, I'm not looking for anything. I didn't even buy my
    spyder there. I didn't have anyone to ask questions when I bought in '08 except the
    salesman. I'm happy to answer and give honest opinions to anyone looking to make
    the investment.
    Ryde Safe!

Karen

Very Happy '08 SM5 Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post
    It's my opinion that BRP knows we are the best sales reps they have. They were
    very gracious to us at the Owners Event in MG. My dealer knows that I send business his way. He takes care of me with good service... I'm happy to answer and give honest opinions to anyone looking to make the investment.
    Owner of a '08 RS for 38 months tomorrow. I have talked to lots of people over the last 3 years and I know I'm responsible for several sales. I just want BRP to continue improving our ride and keep monitoring this blog. Oh yeah and offer a Big-Boy for 2013, (more space for those extra inches around the waist!) LOL!