Spyder Garage

Default Spyder SE cover for Mods?

I have a 2009 SE that I've added Corbin seats, the smuggler trunk, and now a 25 inch touring windshield. My travel cover just barely fit with a Velcro extension with the smuggler trunk. Now with the windshield, it ain't gonna work. The RT cover looks too big. Any suggestions for a partial or full cover?

Very Active Member tofriendscreek's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Don't know about this fitting over the smuggler but I have this half cover for traveling. Mine has the optional pocket for my BRP Ultra Touring windshield.

http://www.nelsonrigg.com/store/product.aspx?pid=1644
    2022 Plasma Red, F3 Limited, Special Series

Spyder Garage

on the Nelson-Rigg, it's plenty big enough, and the windshield pocket makes putting the cover on a breeze (you just know to put that part in first, and the rest of the cover logically flows on from there).
    Silver 2010 RS SE5: Triple Play, Taillight, Brightsides, Fender Tips, Easy Risers; Evo Sway Bar; Airhawk R & Beadrider; latch springs; Grab-On grips; Crampbuster; 24" Madstad smoke windshield & deflectors; N-R round bag & soft saddlebags; BRP handlebar bag; Throttlemeister; Spyderpops Missing Air Dam & Air Mgmt System; Rivco driver & passenger boards & pegs; ISCI parking brake extension; Ultimate Midrider Seat w/both backrests, Fox Racing Shocks, Yoshi R-77 exhaust and a whole lotta love!

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Thanks for the advice.... It's gotta fit better than the Nelson Rigg half cover I currently have.

Dave

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dtryke View Post
    Thanks for the advice.... It's gotta fit better than the Nelson Rigg half cover I currently have.

Dave
    I have both, I use the half-cover for rain cover in parking lots, but I keep the big cover for at home when I park in my driveway.
    Silver 2010 RS SE5: Triple Play, Taillight, Brightsides, Fender Tips, Easy Risers; Evo Sway Bar; Airhawk R & Beadrider; latch springs; Grab-On grips; Crampbuster; 24" Madstad smoke windshield & deflectors; N-R round bag & soft saddlebags; BRP handlebar bag; Throttlemeister; Spyderpops Missing Air Dam & Air Mgmt System; Rivco driver & passenger boards & pegs; ISCI parking brake extension; Ultimate Midrider Seat w/both backrests, Fox Racing Shocks, Yoshi R-77 exhaust and a whole lotta love!

Spyder Garage

Now I've just got to wait for it to come back into stock......