Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Thanks, George. No, I had never ridden before, and am much more comfortable on the Spyder. I really am trying to get more seat time and hope there will be a trike MS course in the spring. Thanks for the encouragement and kudos to your wife as well.

Spyder Garage

Just a suggestion for you on a ride group that might be in your area. The Chrisitan Motorcyclists Association welcomes all types of bikes and are a great group to learn riding techniques from. There may be a chapter in your area and you do not have to belong to the association to participate with them. Keep riding and enjoy the countryside the Lord has made.
    Ray
    "Instead of arriving in Heaven in a nice well perserved body I'd rather slide in feet first, all beat up, loudly proclaiming thank you Jesus for a great ride!"

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Thanks, CMA Cowboy. We have ridden with the Christian motorcyclists before and they are a good group of people. Bruiser (my husband) is with the Guardian Brotherhood Riding Club, which is active and retired military and are very good at helping me, too. I appreciate it and God bless!

Spyder Garage

Our GWRRA chapter in Cary, NC is having a Parking Lot Practice (PLP) course on April 7 and will have an afternoon session for trikes. I did it last summer the day after I got my Spyder. If you or anyone else is interested, let me know. Spyders have been specifically invited since our chapter leaders are trained PLP instructors. i'll be happy to take it with you.

2014 Cognac RTS-SE6 & RT 622
    1993 Teal Gold Wing SE