Thread: Branson Trip

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Branson Trip

My friend and I will be leaving Denver for Branson, MO Saturday. He on his Goldwing Trike and me on my 2010 RT-S. I have a little over 9K on the speedo. Last week I started the trike and it started in limp mode. My dealer, RPM Motor Sports installed a new throttle body today. Picked it up from the shop and it runs beautifully. The trike has been pretty trouble free so far on several trips this year. July trip to Bear Tooth and Red Lodge, MT, Idaho, Utah, the Tetons and back to Denver. Then to Sturgis. I'm hoping to be trouble free on this trip. Have not heard much about throttle bodies shutting down. A couple of mentions on Spyder Lovers. Great forum. Kudos to RPM Motor Sports. They have been great to deal with.

Spyder Garage

Default Might See Ya There

Three of us, two on RT's, are also leaving sat from central NC and taking a leisurely non-interstate route to Branson. Prob get there sometime Monday. If you see a Red & Blue RT and a white Suz scooter, give me a shout.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

A great place to stay near Branson is the Cruise Inn in Kimberling City.

Spyder Garage

We go to Branson a couple times a month. We live just 57 miles from Branson West. Lots of things to see and do there.

Spyder Garage

Man you got to go down into Arkansas and ride Hwy 7 or Hwy 23 out of Harrison Arkansas. Hwy 7 is on top of the mountain and 23 is at the bass.
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S Pure Magnesium Metallic, with SM5 transmission, Two Brothers muffler, cup holder ,clam shell ISO grips,I pod nano and chrome handlebars. Utopia backrest,chrome foot pegs, chrome passenger floor boards,chrome shifter and brake pedal,chrome windshield bracket and chrome kewlmetal highway pegs

Harleyrick

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ulflyer View Post
    Three of us, two on RT's, are also leaving sat from central NC and taking a leisurely non-interstate route to Branson. Prob get there sometime Monday. If you see a Red & Blue RT and a white Suz scooter, give me a shout.
    We will be there Tues, Wed, Thurs. We will be staying at the KOA. Rented a cabin. I'll keep an eye out for you. I'm riding a 2010 black RT-S. My friend is riding a red Goldwing trike. Hope we can meet up.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by retiredsquid View Post
    We go to Branson a couple times a month. We live just 57 miles from Branson West. Lots of things to see and do there.
    Lucky you! This will be my first. We will be going through Springfield just to eat at Tiny's barbecue place. I forget the name exactly but we'll find it. Been there a few years ago and liked it. Pretty excited to get to Branson.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by harleyRick View Post
    Man you got to go down into Arkansas and ride Hwy 7 or Hwy 23 out of Harrison Arkansas. Hwy 7 is on top of the mountain and 23 is at the bass.
    Just checked the map. It's real close to Branson. It's only 3/4 of an inch away! > If things work out we can do that. We have no specific plans so we are playing it by ear.

Spyder Garage

We live 8 or 10 miles west of Eureka Springs, so all of our rides are good ones. :-)

Spyder Garage

While you are in Branson be sure to go eat at McFarland's. They have really good fried green tomatoes and their open face roast beef sandwich is to die for.