Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Even got the wife to drive the spYder... Its actually her spYder BUT I ride it a whole lot more then her... She put on about 60 miles, all interstate.. I asked her over dinner what she thought of it and she said "You know what"?, I said "What" of course, I enjoyed riding it.. You don't here that from her much.. Anyway here she is..

X Joe

IMG_1496.JPGIMG_1495.JPGIMG_1500.jpg

Spyder Garage

Joe............you should know better than to leave the key in the bike when Len is around..........your lucky that he brought it back!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hurray.............fits right in with Do Rags and backwards caps.

Classy.
    Dean O
    Gran Pa Hoon
    Founder San Jose BMW
    Builder of the Motorcyclist Cafe Barn and Bunkhouse
    Alamogordo, NM

'20 Spyder F3 L

Spyder Garage

I know right.. I was suprised myself, he had a few spYders at the shop with the keys in them so if need be I would have jumped on one of those to get home, ha ha..

X Joe

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deans BMW View Post

Classy.
    Dean
    It's one thing to hijack a for sale thread and I gave you the benefit of the doubt and I had fun with it.

However, coming on this thread and popping Joe really is going over the top. You are new here on the forum, but we all try to get along despite our differing opinions.

I have ridden with Joe. He is my friend and if you have such hard and rigid opinions of people, their likes and dislikes, and their legal choice of equipment or mods, then maybe this isn't the forum for you.

I would advise some restraint on your part when you begin typing a response.

Consider what you are typing and if it will be a non compromising view then maybe you should step away from the keyboard and give yourself some time to think before you post.

You owe Joe an apology.

pitbull

Joe is all class, a soilder a father and a great friend! You got that right he's class!!!! And he's my friend and one of the original members of the Mogang, he's worked hours upon hours to help put on Spyderfest and one of the people who turned me on to Spyderlovers! Don't start that stuff here, as well as to steve, him and Joe are both friends!!!! I don't appreciate blasting them with your negative posts!!!! If Joe wants to wear his cap backward and bolt on a set of ape hangers! And steve want to wear whatever helment he want and they like it!!!! I love it!!! Back off!!! They have a lot of friends on here. There part of the Spyderlovers family, and we are proud of them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Dean
    It's one thing to hijack a for sale thread and I gave you the benefit of the doubt and I had fun with it.

However, coming on this thread and popping Joe really is going over the top. You are new here on the forum, but we all try to get along despite our differing opinions.

I have ridden with Joe. He is my friend and if you have such hard and rigid opinions of people, their likes and dislikes, and their legal choice of equipment or mods, then maybe this isn't the forum for you.

Consider what you are typing and if it will be a non compromising view then maybe you should step away from the keyboard and give yourself some time to think before you post.

You owe Joe an apology.

Spyder Garage

Classy.
    You forgot bandanna's.

Don't worry, you'll get it right one of these days...

Be a stand-up guy and start you own thread touting the virtues of whatever you feel is virtuous, vs highjacking threads.

Apologize to Joe. He and his wife are my friends and riding buddies.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Guys check it out, it appears that there is at least one thing he is good at and that's to CRITICIZE. I looked at all 16 post of his and most (if not all really) of them are negative in some shape or form, so this tell's me pretty much he is a negative person.. Having said that all of us have our opinions on members thread's they put out here and if I (for one) don't have anything positive to say I don't say anything, Dean on the other hand comes off to me as a HUGE member of the BMW (take a look at his profile for all to see)
    Current Transportation (Bikes Cars Rides)2012 BMW K1600GT
    2010 BMW R1200GS 30th anniversary edition
    2007 BMW R1200S

so therefore if the letters B... M....or W is nowhere in the post he won't have anything good to say except to yet criticize and thats fine.. Please Do Not mistake me I LOVE the BMW, don't take that the wrong way Dean..

I would think if he is interested in the spYder (since according to his profile he don't own one) he would lean toward the more productive threats that are related to his interest in the spYder and not the ones that he has posted on... No hard feelings.... Gotta go put my hat on now and go for a ride...

X-Joe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Dean

You owe Joe an apology.
    Dean, I do not know who you are, but in reading a few of your threads you need to grow up. We all have our own likes and dislikes. On here we try to support each other, and not tear anyone down. Steve and Len could not have said it better. Joe is our friend, a great guy, a hard worker, a veteran and a very good father and husband. YOU OWE Joe a big apology.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Classy.
    Hey Dean, I think you poked a stick in the wrong post here Bro. You might take a look around and see we have members from all walks of life here including DooRag guys and bandana guys and we even have a couple of BMW guys. How about lightening up on the folks that don't fit your mold of a "classy" biker.

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Glad the "twisties" turned out ok for you. That's the only place I thought you'd have problems. Cool.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Dean, I do not know who you are, but in reading a few of your threads you need to grow up. We all have our own likes and dislikes. On here we try to support each other, and not tear anyone down. Steve and Len could not have said it better. Joe is our friend, a great guy, a hard worker, a veteran and a very good father and husband. YOU OWE Joe a big apology.
    You know Linda, I didn't get really ticked off at this guy until today. I tried to handle him with humor and allow him the benefit of the doubt, hoping he would get the point. I didn't like how he had made comments in my for sale thread, which I deleted already, about, and I quote, ((" a $45 dollar helmet for a $45 dollar head")) and things like how (("he couldn't believe I'd put the person I love most in a half helmet")), etc. Like I would ever put Connie in danger. I didn't even get ticked off when he made some comments about backwards caps and do rags in this post here, after the "for sale" debacle: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...of-Daytona-Bob

Again, I just laughed it off with a pic of Connie and I in Florida.

However, when he came on to Joe's Mod post and made those sarcastic comments to a friend of mine,,, well my feeling on that is entirely different than what I felt when he was a jerk to me. Honestly, I had thought my attempt to avoid getting angry and just try to lighten the guy up would help. But when he posted above to Joe with such a demeaning tone, well,,, I guess I just realized that some guys can't get past their own judgemental ideas.

Give me Joe, his backward cap, and ape hangers any day and all day, rather than spend one more minute thinking about a pompous guy like Dean.

I almost deleted the post with the video too, because the humor about it has left me entirely about that situation. However, I decided to keep it up there for now. I had hoped to make that helmet a symbol that folks can get along after a dispute, and bring it to Spyderfest. Now I think I'll just throw the thing in the trash.
    Last edited by SteveMac; 09-12-2011 at 08:05 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Nice Job, I like the look !! Can't wait to see what else you do your RS

Spyder Garage

Classy.
    See any Doo-Rags there, Deano. Maybe we'll ride together some day. I think we had a couple of Beemers with us. But I could be wrong.
    Joe, suddenly, I like your apes a whole lot more.
    PGR Marcum 4 .jpg

Spyder Garage

Come on MoGang, we are better than this. There is one or two of these on every forum that just like to agitate. Simply go to his profile and chick add to ignore list and if enough do this he won't have an audience.
    Happy Owner

pitbull

I love you guys!!!!!! Linda, steve, Lamont, g-man, Joe, Yazz, spyderden you all just made my night!........ And Molee! Great idea lee but this has been more fun!!!
    Last edited by pitbull; 09-12-2011 at 08:17 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Come on MoGang, we are better than this. There is one or two of these on every forum that just like to agitate. Simply go to his profile and chick add to ignore list and if enough do this he won't have an audience.
    Already did... Actually good advice Lee, let it go... Oh and Marker thanks for the comment, there is another project in the works right Len?? Stay tuned..

X Joe

Good Night.....
    Last edited by xpeschon; 09-12-2011 at 08:25 PM. Reason: for got something

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by xpeschon View Post
    Already did... Actually good advice Lee, let it go... Oh and Marker thanks for the comment, there is another project in the works right Len?? Stay tuned..

X Joe
    Agreed. Good point Lee. The voice of reason...
    Last edited by SteveMac; 09-12-2011 at 11:04 PM.

Spyder Garage

WOW Joe--- I had joked about this very thing awhile ago--- leave it to a crazy guy like you to actually do it! This has got to be a Spyder first!

Spyder #1 - 2008 GS SM5 Premier Edition #1977. RIP after 80,000 miles.
    Spyder #2 - 2012 RT SM5. Traded in after 24,000 miles.
    Spyder #3 - 2015 F3 SM6. Put 13,000 miles on and sold it.
    Spyder #4 - 2017 F3 SM6. Too good of a deal to pass up!

Spyder Garage

they do look great, it is quite the setup to go that far with them, Not my thing but I ride with anyone, plus joe is the man, headgear is personally choice, everyone who rides knows that is a risk just to ride and how much is the main choice.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by xpeschon View Post
    there is another project in the works right Len?? Stay tuned..
    Any hints???
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

pitbull

There is YAZZ good memorie, and its about to be born!

Spyder Garage

Hmmmm??

Spyder Garage

Aspydering Ryder
    subsisto inrideo amicitia

I may not be perfect but, I am Canadian, and that's close enough!