Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Sept 11th Chapter Ride Changed to Goldendale WA

On the ride of the 11th how about a different ride and destination, this one would go up Hwy 14 to Lyle then take Hwy 142 North to Goldendale for Lunch.
    Then leave Goldendale and ride Hwy 14 to The Dalles to Hwy 197 to Rufus then get on Hwy 26 to Govt. Camp for a pit stop and then home For a round trip of 270 miles. We will have picture stops along the way.
    THIS IS AN OPEN RIDE AND OUR 2 WHEEL FRIENDS ARE WELCOME!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default september 11th

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredCGRider View Post
    On the ride of the 11th how about a different ride and destination, this one would go up Hwy 14 to Lyle then take Hwy 142 North to Goldendale for Lunch.
    Then leave Goldendale and ride Hwy 14 to The Dalles to Hwy 197 to Rufus then get on Hwy 26 to Govt. Camp for a pit stop and then home For a round trip of 270 miles. We will have picture stops along the way.
    I am from PA and I will be in Oregon City Oregon on the 1th. My son in law and daughter live there. I will see if we can hook up withn you some where along the route. They have their own two wheelers. so

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default We will be looking for you

Hi,
    Your welcome to ride with us, just let me know where your going to be. We can also keep in touch on Email.

George

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Where is the mee-up?

John

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredCGRider View Post
    George,

That's going to make it a 350 mile ride. Sorry, it's too far in 95-100 degrees. Next time.

John

Spyder Garage

Default Ryde to Astoria Today

Great day to ryde to Astoria with SRA Columbia River Chapter and a couple 2 wheelers. 9/11 was remembered 10 years later as we rode into Astoria, OR with a large American flag hanging over Hwy 30 from an Astoria Fire Department ladder truck. God Bless America!