Spyder Garage

Default Bikefest - Lake of the Ozarks Sat Sept 17

There are some of us that are going to go down to the Bikefest at Lake of the Ozarks on Sat, Sept 17. We will be meeting at 8:00 am sharp at the QT in Union MO on the corner of Hwy 47 and Hwy 50, if anyone wants to ride with us. I plan on returning home the same evening. Will be lots of bikes and hopefully a good number of Spyders. Cowtown will have an area set up and I plan on stopping by there also. Hope to see lots of you.

As an aside... the bikefest actually runs from Sept 15 - 18th for those of you that may want to go down for a longer trip.

SpyderLady

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Bikefest

Can you ride up on Friday nite, spend the nite and come back on Sat. ? Patty and Clifford Daughtery said they will go. Let me know.

Spyder Garage

I really don't have the money to do that. But if all of u want to do it go for it. Just keep me posted and I will ride down early Sat morning to meet up with u

SpyderLady

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default bikefest

Linda, you are welcome to room with me if you don't mind. I would like for you to go Friday if you can. Just let me know so I can get a room with one or two beds. Hope you can work it out.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydermonkey4 View Post
    Linda, you are welcome to room with me if you don't mind. I would like for you to go Friday if you can. Just let me know so I can get a room with one or two beds. Hope you can work it out.
    I am hopefully going to get a job and it will mean working Fri, Sat and Sundays..... I don't know when I will find out about the job. If I get it I might not be able to go to the Lake at all. If I don't have to work that week-end I would easily be able to go down on Friday night or afternoon. I don't want to keep you hanging waiting for me to find out. So just do what you need to do. If I don't have to work and can come down on Friday night.... I could sleep on the floor or whatever... or I can come down on Saturday morning. Sorry, but the job just popped up for me today and I am hoping to be able to make some extra money. Keep me posted. Thanks

SpyderLady

pitbull

I will be there with spyders hopefully, but also planning on being on my chopper too....... Going to get to see the chopper biker side of me. Lol be good to see some of the mogang roll in..... I'll be there Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday. See you all there...... I'll try to have dome free t-shirts for all on spyders..... Try! See ya there!!

Spyder Garage

Brenda, go ahead and schedule room. I will go down Friday with all of you. I have not heard from the possible position I was interested in so at this point I will just tell them I am not available until Sept 18. Thanks for understanding.

SpyderLady

pitbull

Default COWTOWN WILL NOT BE AT BIKE FEST AT THE LAKE

Cowtown will not be at the bikefest at the lake, apprently we don't want to be around that type of people. Sorry gang but Rick has spoken and we will be sitting this one out but I WILL BE THERE FRIDAY NIGHT and Saturday night after work!

Spyder Garage

Cowtown will be missed. Apparently Rick does not realize Spyder people are those kind of people. Will be looking for u. We are arriving Friday night and will be there Saturday also

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Cowtown will not be at the bikefest at the lake, apprently we don't want to be around that type of people. Sorry gang but Rick has spoken and we will be sitting this one out but I WILL BE THERE FRIDAY NIGHT and Saturday night after work!
    Hate to hear, probably a missed opportunity. However I think I understand as well.
    Happy Owner