Spyder Garage

Smile what do you think about it????

Hi everyone ,
    You already know me as "Dol from Belgium" and I will be present at spyder fest 2012.
    Last year the cost to bring my spyder to whas too expensive for me for a few days following , so please consider.
    1/ First I thought about getting to rent a spyder for the entire period of my presence but that will probably not happen , last year I had a spyder to use for a ride , but the requests of so many potential buyers that more days where not possible .
    2/ To buy a spyder is my next option but preferably not too expensive and an automatic, preferably rt so I can load more luggage , as I come every year to the states would be my permanent means of transport on site, only I am limited with the same place to choose.
    3/ and last Next option and I currently have try to do it is to bring my spyder but mayby transfer to Miami and then drive from miami there move to cuba at the mo spyder fest through the normal routes. I once looked through a route planner and the drive would be a 1305myl, My question is, is this feasible with my RS, which roads can I best take or is there a dealer where I can rent in miami a spyder and can drive to Cuba Fest What do you recommend me?
    If i have troubles at the spyder is there enough dealers to help in the area?

Let me know what you all think about it

Thanks Dol
    here is my spyder

Spyder Garage

Default DOable

Option three is doable. there is a large group from Florida who ride up each year. maybe one of them will chime in and give you more information about the trip to Cuba, Mo. I think it would be hard to find a RTfor a resonable price. Check the Internet you might be able to find one. but watch out for scams. Looking forward to seeing you in Cuba 2012
    48 down.