Got my hat . I am ready

FILE0375.jpg
    2014 Spyder RT Limited, Lees-sure Excell camper, Aluma MCTXL Trailer

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dar View Post
    Got my hat . I am ready

FILE0375.jpg
    Dar...get on your Spyder and head this way...4 hours....I-10 to Beltway 8 to 45 south to exit 2351 right... 5 miles and that's it...love the hat!!

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Flamingo Babe, you and Hotglue sure do know how to throw a shinding and put out the welcome mat. Was a pleasure to meet both of you. Hotglue the food was excellent! Was good to also see other Spyder Riders, Rick and Terry, Glynn and Dar. Hope to see everyone again soon.

Spyder Garage

Flamingobabe/Hotglue---What can I say...great BBQ with all the fixins and with some old and new friends! Perfect combination. Y'all know how to put on a party! Good to see Harley Rick, Terri, Twain and Dar holding down the Spyder end of things. If there had been an eating contest between Valkyrie and Spyder folks, I think us Spyder ryders would have walked away with the trophy! Charlyne/Mark, thank you both for your warm hospitality. Look forward to seeing you two again soon.

Glynnk
    Happy 10 RT-SPE owner!!

Spyder Garage

WISHED we could have made it down. Someday!

Spyder Garage

Flamingobabe/Hotglue Good folks! Good food! Glad to have met yall. Like long lost friends. Not good with names but good to see some new faces and the old ones.
    Well after 3 months in the Houston area I will be heading back to Louisiana (may have to swim). Should be back around Jan. or Feb.
    Lamont is correct about the food and FB and Hotglue! Here are a few pics below for what yall missed!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 Spyder RT Limited, Lees-sure Excell camper, Aluma MCTXL Trailer

Spyder Garage

Lamonster I know you're going to hate to hear this after the dues you've paid, But you should have been there last night !!!! Flamingobabe Hotglue Thanks for every thing it was all perfect. Terri and I had a great time. Mark
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S Pure Magnesium Metallic, with SM5 transmission, Two Brothers muffler, cup holder ,clam shell ISO grips,I pod nano and chrome handlebars. Utopia backrest,chrome foot pegs, chrome passenger floor boards,chrome shifter and brake pedal,chrome windshield bracket and chrome kewlmetal highway pegs

Harleyrick

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by harleyRick View Post
    Lamonster I know you're going to hate to hear this after the dues you've paid, But you should have been there last night !!!! Flamingobabe Hotglue Thanks for every thing it was all perfect. Terri and I had a great time. Mark
    I missed two great BBQ's this weekend

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Lamont..... you need ta take a break and get out more!!!!!! I know Yogi was cookin up at Vickies' and that's just down the road from Ya....!!!! Hope ya can make it here for the Gatherin' 'O' the Fools!!!!!! We love havin the Spyder folks come by!!!! They seemed ta like the BBQ!!!!!! LOL I think they will give the Valk folks a run for the money in a eatin contest!!!!

Spyder Garage

I'll try to hold up my end !!!
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S Pure Magnesium Metallic, with SM5 transmission, Two Brothers muffler, cup holder ,clam shell ISO grips,I pod nano and chrome handlebars. Utopia backrest,chrome foot pegs, chrome passenger floor boards,chrome shifter and brake pedal,chrome windshield bracket and chrome kewlmetal highway pegs

Harleyrick