Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OYSTER RUN

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    Hey guys, I plan to be there.When I got back my puter aint gettin on the to internet, borrowed a buddies to check the board. I will shoot for the 5:30 leave at starbucks. If plans change at all I just sent Joe a pm to call me instead of using the computer. Cya sun Troy
    looking forward to it
    God grant me the serenity to accept what i can't change, strength to change what i can't accept, and hiding places for the bodies of those who piss me off

full moon soon to be blue

Spyder Garage

Okay...From the count from this forum, and a few more by e-mail, I have us at 14 Spyder Ryders to the Oyster Run on Sunday!!! An all-time high!

I will call the Calico today to let them know that they should be expecting a full house first thing on Sunday morning...Looking forward to the ryde.

Where I've been on my Spyder...

Spyder Garage

Default Other plans...

Gonna miss it this year... You all have a great time and see ya down the road!

ROAD TRIP SEPT 2011 320.jpg

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Sorry I won't make it this year. I just pulled in to Reno. Giving Street Vibrations a look this year. I hope you guys have a dry one this year.

Spyder Garage

Default Sunday weather

How many will bow out now that forecast calls for 70% precip on Sunday? I'm still interested to go, but may need to ride as a passenger with Joe again, who's a very good driver.
    Last edited by Seattle; 09-23-2011 at 02:05 PM.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel
    because those who mind don't matter and
    those who matter don't mind.”
    ... Dr. Suess

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

2018 F3 Limited - 10th Anniversary Ed , Trickle charger, Gerbing heated clothing Black/Gold

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle View Post
    How many will bow out now that forecast calls for 70% precip on Sunday? I'm still interested to go, but may need to ride as a passenger with Joe again, who's a very good driver.
    I'd say it's likely Radgirl and I may have to pass. I've not driven in the rain yet, nor in the dark, nor in a large group. We're thinking that's one too many first-time-variables for a 70 mph jaunt up the freeway... We'd really like to go, since we want to meet all the Puget Sound area Spyder riders, but the weather may do us in. We'll make a decision on Saturday, if it still looks like downpour on Sunday, so no one's searching for us floating away at Northgate.

More Sci Fi & Fantasy Artwork by me: http://www.CynthiaRadthorne.com

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Radguy View Post
    I'd say it's likely Radgirl and I may have to pass. I've not driven in the rain yet, nor in the dark, nor in a large group. We're thinking that's one too many first-time-variables for a 70 mph jaunt up the freeway... We'd really like to go, since we want to meet all the Puget Sound area Spyder riders, but the weather may do us in. We'll make a decision on Saturday, if it still looks like downpour on Sunday, so no one's searching for us floating away at Northgate.
    If you would like to go and not ride in the group, leave alone, a bit early, and stop at our place. We can join the tail end of the pack in Conway and follow to LaConner if that would make you feel more comfortable.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by draboo View Post
    If you would like to go and not ride in the group, leave alone, a bit early, and stop at our place. We can join the tail end of the pack in Conway and follow to LaConner if that would make you feel more comfortable.
    Thanks, Brad! Let me check with Radgirl and get her thoughts. I'll let you know.

Spyder Garage

Well, we dealt with one variable this evening - since the weather was so nice, we went out and rode after dark to get some practice at that. Radgirl's coming around to my way of thinking, but we'll see by tomorrow how successful I am in my efforts at getting her on board with the adventure...

Spyder Garage

Okay, I think we're gonna go anyway, and test out the new rain gear. We'll go ahead and meet up with the group in Northgate at 6:00.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Radguy View Post
    Okay, I think we're gonna go anyway, and test out the new rain gear. We'll go ahead and meet up with the group in Northgate at 6:00.
    ATTABOY!