Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Waiting for the Facebook Ladies

Hey Ladies! If you're here because of my post on Facebook,

Don't forget to friend each other when you get here. This will help with getting in touch with one another outside of public posts.

Let the chatter begin....or continue...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Great idea to move to this site..look forward to having our fellow spyder ladies join us....

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) kyspydergal's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Facebook ladies

Hello to everyone from the Girls on Spyders facebook page!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SpydherLuv View Post
    Hey Ladies! If you're here because of my post on Facebook,

Don't forget to friend each other when you get here. This will help with getting in touch with one another outside of public posts.

Let the chatter begin....or continue...
    I don't do face book don't know how to use it or what ever but check into Lady spyderlovers almost every day. Just sent a PM to you I think. I hope I spelled all the right way. If any glitch in spelling it won't go soooo... Now what. Can we use this forum for chatting back and forth? As a REALLY DUMB internet user I would need LOTSA couching!!!

Spyder Garage

Hi, everyone! Tried to respond to this thread earlier, but there seemed to be something wrong with the site server (or my computer!). Looking forward to the FB ladies switching over to this forum for since it's easier to follow the threads here. We enjoyed meeting some of you during our ten week trip to the Northeast...managed to make it to 20 states, Washington DC and 2 Canadian provinces; 3 events--the BRP Owner's event in Maggie Valley, Spyderfest Magog in Magog Quebec and SITA in Lake Placid . Really enjoyed the group rallies and rides, as well as riding in different terrain than we have at home but then again, I really enjoy our ANYwhere we go! Looking forward to meeting more of you in the future...if anyone is ever in the Florida Panhandle, let me know! Sorry we couldn't arrange a ride together, Pat and Melinda.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 GS Phantom, 2012 RT Limited
    Cheryl Reinhart Ragsdale

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Hi everyone

Just got a user name for spyderlovers.com - transferred conversations from FB Girls on Spyders.

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    I don't do face book don't know how to use it or what ever but check into Lady spyderlovers almost every day. Just sent a PM to you I think. I hope I spelled all the right way. If any glitch in spelling it won't go soooo... Now what. Can we use this forum for chatting back and forth? As a REALLY DUMB internet user I would need LOTSA couching!!!
    That's funny... I have more of a hard time using this site than Facebook.. Each has pros/cons. I have a hard time using some things here and takes me longer..

For specific things like tech issues this is the best..

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) ruthie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Just joined FB Girls of Spyders will check in every now and then but SpydrLovers.com I check in at least once a day unless I'm out riding.

2014 RT SE6 Limited
    rYding Safe = Having Fun

Ruthie

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AKspydergirl View Post
    Just got a user name for spyderlovers.com - transferred conversations from FB Girls on Spyders.
    Yeah!

Spyder Garage

Nice idea. I will be sure to do that soon. Things r a little crazy here now. We have evacuated
    from the Jersey Shore where i live right on the water & have bad flooding sometimes with just a
    simple rain. I am worried that i may not have a house or a Spyder when i get back! . Right now I hear that things r not real good there so I decided to stop by the Spyder Lovers site to see what was going on & keep my mind occupied. When I am here I can dream about riding my
    Hope to meet u all soon!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

I'm over on FB Girls on Spyders, too. Have been here on SL for a few years.
    I try to keep up on both sites.
    ~Janice

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Florida girl View Post
    Nice idea. I will be sure to do that soon. Things r a little crazy here now. We have evacuated
    from the Jersey Shore where i live right on the water & have bad flooding sometimes with just a
    simple rain. I am worried that i may not have a house or a Spyder when i get back! . Right now I hear that things r not real good there so I decided to stop by the Spyder Lovers site to see what was going on & keep my mind occupied. When I am here I can dream about riding my
    Hope to meet u all soon!
    I've been watching the news and it looks like you're gonna get a beating soon. I hope you, your family, and of course, the Spyder make it through unscathed.
    I look forward to hearing good news from you in the next couple of days. Take care!

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) currin20fan's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Smile Lady Spyders

Hello there Ladies! We bought the white limited spyder in July so I'm still learning. We're taking it in for the 600 miles checkup on Wednesday. I've been searching this site and the can-am spyder forums since around May to see if the spyder is what i was looking for. Must have liked what I read. I am really enjoying it. I am only aware of two other spyders in my area but hopefully there will be more to come.
    2015 RT Limited , intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

Hi everyone!! I'm here from the FB page!!

Spyder Garage

I've been following spyderlovers for about a year now on johnnygs site and have had my own since I bought my own in May. This works for me. I can keep in touch and view the other threads at the same time. It will save alot of time. Can we add something to our profile that will let us know who is who from facebook. I was just getting use to some of the names on facebook.

Hand grips
    GPS holder
    Buttler mug holder
    Running lights front and rear
    12V plug in
    Graphics

Spyder Garage

Ladies, I am so glad you are all here. This is so much easier for some of us than Facebook, plus this site lists city/state, etc. Really believe both sites will serve all of us. We can use this for when we are needing lots of input and we can still use Facebook to just keep in touch daily. I am not sure I understand the "friend" thing on SpyderLovers... as I can see all that is posted. While I am pretty good at excel and most of the computer some of these sites really confuse me. LOL

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Default Be Safe

Quote Originally Posted by Florida girl View Post
    Hope to meet u all soon!
    Hope it all turns out good. for you!!

Spyder Garage

Just posting in this thread to introduce myself to new members. I've been a member of SL for some time. I'm retired, living in NH. Rode on two before the Spyder. But, not that long. I'm just more comfortable on the Spyder. Plus, hubby can ride on the back and we go places together. I'm pretty much a short day tripper because we have a dog at home we have to get back for. Some day before I croak I would love to get to a Spyderfest or BRP annual event. Who knows. It could happen.

I'd love to go for day rydes with local ryders. Anyone in NE close enough for a meet up, just shoot me a Private Message. I check SpyderLovers daily.

Hope to meet some of you gals in person at some point. Great to see so many women ryding!!!
    Marilyn

Spyder Garage

Hey, ladies! I tend to be on FB more, but am on SpyderLovers a few times each week. I agree it's easier to keep a thread going on SL than on FB and hope we get more FB women to join us. It's just so good to see all of you and to hear about your Spyder experiencs

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Question New Questions

Now that we have a few Ladies here on this thread my question is what kind of do you have and what color. As you all can see from my avatar both of mine are RED --------BEST AND FASTEST!!! oooops scratch the TWO thing! have only one now and then I changed my avatar and the one you are looking at is the only one I have it's the RT-S SE. and you thought YOU were confused??? gotchabeat on that one!!
    Last edited by ThreeFeet; 10-21-2011 at 10:00 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default On Spyderlovers first

Hi, all! Haven't been on Spyderlovers for too long, but was here first before joining FB Girls on Spyders. My hubby has been posting for over a year now. Hope everyone is okay after Irene's departure. Looking forward to connecting with you here. Take care.

Spyder Garage

Oh, can anyone explain to me how to get a profile picture on here? I've tried several times, but it doesn't want to work for me. thanks!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bruisersbaby View Post
    Oh, can anyone explain to me how to get a profile picture on here? I've tried several times, but it doesn't want to work for me. thanks!
    If you want to send me the picture at spydersupport@gmail.com I can load it for you.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    Now that we have a few Ladies here on this thread my question is what kind of do you have and what color. As you all can see from my avatar both of mine are RED --------BEST AND FASTEST!!!
    Three Feet, please start this as a new thread of its own.... thanks

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    If you want to send me the picture at spydersupport@gmail.com I can load it for you.
    Okay, thanks! Will try to do that later this evening. I know I helped Bruiser earlier on, but with the changes to the website, couldn't figure it out.