Hybrid View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Waiting for the Facebook Ladies

Hey Ladies! If you're here because of my post on Facebook,

Don't forget to friend each other when you get here. This will help with getting in touch with one another outside of public posts.

Let the chatter begin....or continue...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Great idea to move to this site..look forward to having our fellow spyder ladies join us....

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) kyspydergal's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Facebook ladies

Hello to everyone from the Girls on Spyders facebook page!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SpydherLuv View Post
    Hey Ladies! If you're here because of my post on Facebook,

Don't forget to friend each other when you get here. This will help with getting in touch with one another outside of public posts.

Let the chatter begin....or continue...
    I don't do face book don't know how to use it or what ever but check into Lady spyderlovers almost every day. Just sent a PM to you I think. I hope I spelled all the right way. If any glitch in spelling it won't go soooo... Now what. Can we use this forum for chatting back and forth? As a REALLY DUMB internet user I would need LOTSA couching!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hi, everyone! Tried to respond to this thread earlier, but there seemed to be something wrong with the site server (or my computer!). Looking forward to the FB ladies switching over to this forum for since it's easier to follow the threads here. We enjoyed meeting some of you during our ten week trip to the Northeast...managed to make it to 20 states, Washington DC and 2 Canadian provinces; 3 events--the BRP Owner's event in Maggie Valley, Spyderfest Magog in Magog Quebec and SITA in Lake Placid . Really enjoyed the group rallies and rides, as well as riding in different terrain than we have at home but then again, I really enjoy our ANYwhere we go! Looking forward to meeting more of you in the future...if anyone is ever in the Florida Panhandle, let me know! Sorry we couldn't arrange a ride together, Pat and Melinda.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Hi everyone

Just got a user name for spyderlovers.com - transferred conversations from FB Girls on Spyders.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) ruthie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Just joined FB Girls of Spyders will check in every now and then but SpydrLovers.com I check in at least once a day unless I'm out riding.

2014 RT SE6 Limited
    rYding Safe = Having Fun

Ruthie

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Nice idea. I will be sure to do that soon. Things r a little crazy here now. We have evacuated
    from the Jersey Shore where i live right on the water & have bad flooding sometimes with just a
    simple rain. I am worried that i may not have a house or a Spyder when i get back! . Right now I hear that things r not real good there so I decided to stop by the Spyder Lovers site to see what was going on & keep my mind occupied. When I am here I can dream about riding my
    Hope to meet u all soon!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AKspydergirl View Post
    Just got a user name for spyderlovers.com - transferred conversations from FB Girls on Spyders.
    Yeah!

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeFeet View Post
    I don't do face book don't know how to use it or what ever but check into Lady spyderlovers almost every day. Just sent a PM to you I think. I hope I spelled all the right way. If any glitch in spelling it won't go soooo... Now what. Can we use this forum for chatting back and forth? As a REALLY DUMB internet user I would need LOTSA couching!!!
    That's funny... I have more of a hard time using this site than Facebook.. Each has pros/cons. I have a hard time using some things here and takes me longer..

For specific things like tech issues this is the best..