Spyder Garage

Default WI/IL to Spyderfest

I know its early.

With all the WI/IL bonding, we should have a great sized group heading to Cuba. So, what are everyones plans? I would love to ride into Spyderfest with a convoy of spyders.

So my plan is to leave early wed. and I have res. at the Wagon Wheel. That can change with everyone else plans.

So whats yours????
    Last edited by jvicker; 08-26-2011 at 09:29 AM.

Very Happy '08 Spyder RS Owner

Spyder Garage

this may be a dumb question but what is the date of Spyderfest? If I can make it work .. we will be going
    Lovin' my Spyder!

Spyder Garage

April 25 - 29, 2012 in beautiful downtown Cuba MO - - home of Cowtown and the MO Gang..
    Illinois Patriot Guard

Founding member of Woodstock Spyder Ryders

2014 RTS SE6 - White
    2010 RT/AC SE5 retired with 26,536 miles

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default fest

I live north of the Dells but would like to maybe meet up with you people some where. Any idea how far it is like from Madison? Also where are you leaving from? Thanks Gary

Spyder Garage

Connect with Greta (From WI as well)...a group of IL/WI ryders will be going together....it might be over 10 Spyders going.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=42.224928,-87.979889

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gary lester View Post
    I live north of the Dells but would like to maybe meet up with you people some where. Any idea how far it is like from Madison? Also where are you leaving from? Thanks Gary
    It would be great to have you join us on some rides. I went right bast you on I-90 last night heading home from our 4-state ride. I added you to my map of riders and will PM you on any rides coming up. I think one is being put together for the Baraboo area for October, I just hope the weather holds out a little longer.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default spyder fest

If you are starting out on Wed. are you riding straight through to Cuba? Where are you starting from? I live north of the Dells but would love to meet up with you folks some where along the way. Thanks Gary

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Explorer53525's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gary lester View Post
    If you are starting out on Wed. are you riding straight through to Cuba? Where are you starting from? I live north of the Dells but would love to meet up with you folks some where along the way. Thanks Gary
    Gary our group of Wisc & Illinois rYders is starting out on Tuesday and plan on driving straight through. We'll sleep in Wednesday morning to rest up before the partying begins! We haven't picked a starting point or time yet, but I expect there will be multiple gathering points such as Woodstock, IL and Rockford, IL. I am from Clinton, WI. If you want to come down the night before I am sure we can find a place for you to bunk.

keep following us on our group's website for the fine details http://spydertimes.shutterfly.com/forum
    Greta Guth

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer53525 View Post
    Gary our group of Wisc & Illinois rYders is starting out on Tuesday and plan on driving straight through. We'll sleep in Wednesday morning to rest up before the partying begins! We haven't picked a starting point or time yet, but I expect there will be multiple gathering points such as Woodstock, IL and Rockford, IL. I am from Clinton, WI. If you want to come down the night before I am sure we can find a place for you to bunk.

keep following us on our group's website for the fine details http://spydertimes.shutterfly.com/forum
    CanAm-Y and I are planning to leave Quincy, IL on Tuesday. We will get on MO 19 from MO 61 at New London and take that all the way into Cuba. MO 19 is a great ride. Let me know your route so maybe we can hook up with your group along the way. We have reservations at the Wagon Wheel again.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Unhappy cuba

I don't mind when I leave but I don't have a room down there for wed. night so I don't know what to do about that unless we stop along tha way and then meet up the next day, but I think I have time to figure that out. The other thing is to figure out is where to meet, any ideas will be welcome. Thanks Gary

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Explorer53525's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Scenic Route or Fastest ??

Quote Originally Posted by Y Rider View Post
    CanAm-Y and I are planning to leave Quincy, IL on Tuesday. We will get on MO 19 from MO 61 at New London and take that all the way into Cuba. MO 19 is a great ride. Let me know your route so maybe we can hook up with your group along the way. We have reservations at the Wagon Wheel again.
    Y-Rider, I welcome your suggestion for MO routes as I am sure you know better rides than the interstate. We haven't worked out a route yet, we'll do that when the snow flies and we can't ride. Not sure how the "group" will feel yet about getting there fastest versus a more scenic route. Looks like taking MO19 out of New London vs. staying on the fastest route would add about an hour to a pretty long day, But I don't relish riding through St. Louis depending on the time of day.

I am sure we can figure it out before spring
    Greta Guth