Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I guess they do not know me very well

I never speed or do I have a lead foot?

The things you do for friends!

I know what you had meant Len. 22 minutes from when I got off the phone with you and out the door of UPS!!!!
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

Now that's how things should work!!! Cool story Len!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Seth,
    It appears as if your pit crew is waaay bigger than you thought...
    Go team!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Whenever I talk to people about the Spyder I always recommend that they go to Spyderlovers.com to learn more about them and the people that ride them. Best advertisement BRP can ever have and they don't even have to pay for it.
    I'm going on a ride and concert sponsored by the local dealers and BRP this Saturday. Should be quite a Saturday a ride in the Laconia area with lunch and then dinner at the Meadowbrook and a ZZ Top concert after. Life is beautyful.

Spyder Garage

Default Master of Sparks.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerb View Post
    Whenever I talk to people about the Spyder I always recommend that they go to Spyderlovers.com to learn more about them and the people that ride them. Best advertisement BRP can ever have and they don't even have to pay for it.
    I'm going on a ride and concert sponsored by the local dealers and BRP this Saturday. Should be quite a Saturday a ride in the Laconia area with lunch and then dinner at the Meadowbrook and a ZZ Top concert after. Life is beautyful.
    Have a great time! ZZ Top concert sounds like a nice way to end the evening. Check out the tune, "Master of Sparks" if you get the chance. It's off of the album, "Tres Hombres." It's a story of a bunch of hillbillies who weld together a steel cage, tie it to the back of their truck, and encourage the hapless narrator to take a ride inside it.

Previous owner of a 2008 Spyder SM5.
    Current owner of a 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

Spyder Garage

I love it when a plan comes together!!

ateam_wallpaper02_1280x960.jpg

Spyder Garage

Default Totally agree

Now if you want to get to know this awesome (crazy...SethO says dysfunctional!!! I LUV dysfunction...I fit right in!!!) group of people in person...then plan on Spyderfest 2012...this is just a small sample of what it is alllll about....
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

alwas grate to hear that all my brothers and sisters are helping each other out.keep it up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Yep I'm glad it all worked out for Setho and I was glad to assist him with the front sprocket.... Len called me about my sprocket and it just so happen that I was out of town and my wife was running late for work (thats happens alot with her),, I gave her a call and discriped where the sprocket was--she located it, put it on the porch for Bridgett to pick up and mail off and there you go, end of story.. Its my pleasure to help out any spyderlovers member the best I can, I know that most all members feel the same way I do so that is why I feel this forum on one of the best source of not only information but the fact of the matter is we are kind of one BIG family, well thats how I feel anyway,,, At any rate I am proud to call cowtown, MoGang and the spyderlovers members my second family.. Wow what got into me tonight... The best of luck tomorrow Setho............

X-Joe

Spyder Garage

Joe, how is project X coming along?
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Joe, how is project X coming along?
    Project X

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GloryRyders View Post
    .........way to go MoGang.............SethO speeding......what's new............Bumblebee speeding........no way!
    Love it. Good luck SethO, proud to be part of the MOGANG and let's not forget where it all started COWTOWN!!!! Len, it is you and COWTOWN that deserve a big round of applause. You go out of your way for all of us..... not many out that that will do what you do for all of us.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Project X is happening but going slow... GloryRyders:: It will be completed soon I'm guessing another week or 10 days.. You'll find out then along with all the other members, lets just end it that way for now.... Mo Lee, you have a message sitting in your inbox.... Today's the day for Setho, you ROCK dude, good luck...

X Joe

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default MoGang Magic !

Good Luck Setho !! ........... Stories like this remind us of "PitBull" Power.. & "MoGang" Magic !!! Way to go Gang !!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by owens9fingers View Post
    Good Luck Setho !! ........... Stories like this remind us of "PitBull" Power.. & "MoGang" Magic !!! Way to go Gang !!
    You return, was about to send out a search party!
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Thanks to all for helping Seth, this is awesome. Larry you will soon learn of many misadventures the next always more entertaining than the last. Best of luck my friends keep us posted.

Jim
    Happy Spyder Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default I'm Back.......

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    You return, was about to send out a search party!
    Hey Mo Lee.......... Sorry about being AWOL. Peg and I are planning of seeing you guys in Oct. at the Ozarks. Looking forward to seeing everyone and catching up. It's been a busy summer!
    Take care........... 9 Fingers !