Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKnight View Post
    Here ya go !!!
    Ho ho ho! I can just see the reaction of the London police if I was to ride that up The Mall in today's political climate. My God, they'd think an alien fighter force had landed, I wouldn't last 2 minutes!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKnight View Post
    Here ya go !!!
    COOL !!! Looks interesting now can you post more pics of your ride .

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I installed mine behind the left hand side access panel. There is a lot off space there so I built a custom fuse panel that allows me to have 12 switched, 10 hot and 3 relays mounted on it. I also mounted a ground bar above it. While I made water proof disconnects that are located so I can remove any part of the bike with out cutting wires. I have a lot of accessories on my RT so I all but one fuse used at this time.

I fed the fuse panel from the battery with a 100 amp master fuse in line on a 8 gauge wire which also has a disconnect.

Spyder Garage

Thanks a bunch eddieshep999.
    I've installed one of those on every bike I've owned the past ten years. Quality stuff, and I knew the guy that invented that one.

I've got a 2015 Spyder F3 and wondering what fuzed and switched wire you tap into for the Fuze Block?
    I need to wire up my GPS. And that being all for now I'll most likely install a fuse Block later.

Thanks so much, JimSTer

Spyder Garage

Before you, JimSter, no-one's posted in this thread since March 2016 when Bluestratos put up the post above yours. The post above his shows that the thread was lying fallow & untended from August 2011.....

Eddie's still around the place, a regular visitor & poster too, so you could well get a response - but if you want to be sure, maybe you should PM him?!?

Good Luck!

Ps: All the above aside, the brackets that are the subject of this thread carried the 'remote battery terminal' for 2013 RT's & I think ST's too, but I don't think they were used for much before or after?!?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-31-2019 at 10:23 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Hi Peter Aawen:

Thanks so much for the heads up.
    Maybe I should just post a new thread since the Spyders in this thread are a different model and it's been 5-6 ears and much has changed.

Thanks again, JimSTer