Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKnight View Post
    Here ya go !!!
    Ho ho ho! I can just see the reaction of the London police if I was to ride that up The Mall in today's political climate. My God, they'd think an alien fighter force had landed, I wouldn't last 2 minutes!

2011 RT-S SE5, Acumen Tempest Cat-1 Alarm, SmoothSpyder Belt Tensioner,
    Autocom Super Pro Auto, Garmin Zumo 550 BT, 10amp Socket, Front Fender LED's,
    Grip Puppies, Spyderpop Belt Guard, Nautilus Horn, Shortee Antenna, BajaRon's Swaybar,
    Cree LED Day Running Lights.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKnight View Post
    Here ya go !!!
    COOL !!! Looks interesting now can you post more pics of your ride .

Spyder Garage

I installed mine behind the left hand side access panel. There is a lot off space there so I built a custom fuse panel that allows me to have 12 switched, 10 hot and 3 relays mounted on it. I also mounted a ground bar above it. While I made water proof disconnects that are located so I can remove any part of the bike with out cutting wires. I have a lot of accessories on my RT so I all but one fuse used at this time.

I fed the fuse panel from the battery with a 100 amp master fuse in line on a 8 gauge wire which also has a disconnect.

Spyder Garage

Thanks a bunch eddieshep999.
    I've installed one of those on every bike I've owned the past ten years. Quality stuff, and I knew the guy that invented that one.

I've got a 2015 Spyder F3 and wondering what fuzed and switched wire you tap into for the Fuze Block?
    I need to wire up my GPS. And that being all for now I'll most likely install a fuse Block later.

Thanks so much, JimSTer

Spyder Garage

Before you, JimSter, no-one's posted in this thread since March 2016 when Bluestratos put up the post above yours. The post above his shows that the thread was lying fallow & untended from August 2011.....

Eddie's still around the place, a regular visitor & poster too, so you could well get a response - but if you want to be sure, maybe you should PM him?!?

Good Luck!

Ps: All the above aside, the brackets that are the subject of this thread carried the 'remote battery terminal' for 2013 RT's & I think ST's too, but I don't think they were used for much before or after?!?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 07-31-2019 at 10:23 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Hi Peter Aawen:

Thanks so much for the heads up.
    Maybe I should just post a new thread since the Spyders in this thread are a different model and it's been 5-6 ears and much has changed.

Thanks again, JimSTer