Spyder Garage

Default 3 Days of 9/11 10th Anniversary Events

Greetings SpyderLovers.

As a member of the South Eastern Pennsylvania (SEPA) Warriors' Watch Riders, I am inviting all spyderlovers members to a three day event to remember and honor the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks on our nation and to also honor the men and women who serve in uniform for our country. Information can be found here: http://forums.lutzkicksass.com/cgi-b....pl?c-91110th/

The Warriors' Watch Riders is a unique organization that puts our U.S. Military and our at home first responders (Police / Fire / EMT) in the light they deserve. They are the Heroes of this Country. Many people look up to Athletes and Band Members and Hollywood Actors. The real "Rock Stars" in America are the men and women in uniform, who defend our freedoms, and provide us with safety and security in our towns and cities.

One thing I will tell you is the Warriors' Watch Riders DOES NOT EVER accept or solicit donations. Everything we do is on our own time and our own dime. We honor those who serve because it is the right thing to do. Please visit www.warriorswatch.org and see if it is something you might want to be a part of.

I will be using vactaion days to attend these events. It's the least I can do to show my support.

Thank you Lamonster for allowing me to post this.

CAC
    Last edited by CanAmChris; 08-23-2011 at 09:15 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

You know I'll be there Chris.

Spyder Garage

Great post. Awsome pics. Keep up the geat job you are doing !
    Happy Owner

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hey Chris,

Been a tough summer with a lot of work travel, so I haven't been to very many WWR welcomes, but I'm hoping to make at least one of these....

Hope to see you there,

Steve
    Very Happy Owner 2013 RT Ltd.