Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default No more regular Seal FloorBoards

Hi all,

Due to the tremendous response to my new DLX Diamond Plate Seal FloorBoards I will no longer be offering the RT and RS models without the Diamond Plate Pads effective Sept. 1st. The DLX version is outselling the original 10 to 1. I'm doing this to continue to offer the best FloorBoards on the Market for the Can Am Spyder. If you still want the Original w/o the Diamond Pads you only have about a week to get your order in.

Ride in comfort,

John
    sealfloorboards.com

Spyder Garage

John, have you ever concidered making a set of RT floorboards without the angled footrests up front? Basically the same board but cut off at the fold. This would allow RT owners with existing highway pegs to use your floorboard system. I really like your concept except the angled footrest is too close for my longer legs. If you had a set without the footrest section I could use my existing highway pegs and have the best of both worlds.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to just cut it off
    tHe SmOkEr YoU dRiNk ThE pLaYeR yOu GeT!

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

What an interesting idea, Does anyone else think it would work for them? Given enough interest I could certainly do something like that.

Rid in comfort,

John
    Seal FlorBoards

Spyder Garage

John, I got the diamond plate covers installed yesterday and they make a night and day difference in the appearance and functionality of these floorboards. I am going to put some black edge trim on tomorrow after a trip to the big city to autozone. I appreciate the prompt shipment and now, for a reasonable price I have floorboards that should last me for many years,
    My 2011 RSS SM5 Mods all self installed: Spyder Detailing Graphics, Madstad, Kewlmetal risers, Rivco Driver Floorboards, Evoluzione Sway Bar, 25" Touring Windshield, 2010 RT Shocks, Hindle Exhaust, Isci Handbrake, Kurakyn Grips , Rivco Passenger Floorboards, Tricled fender tips and fender lights. Rivco license plate flag holder. BRP backrest. ESI tail light lens.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Sounds like they are going to look pretty cool. how about a pic tomorrow

Spyder Garage

John, are you going to be at Spyderfest next year? Brenda and I will be in early and doing some day rides again.