Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JayBros View Post
    Bmac,
    Why don't you send Spyderann01 a PM and ask her opinion. Joe put a Two Brothers on her '14 RT at Spyderfest and it sounded nice to me and I hate loud pipes. She has since logged a lot of miles with it. Most important, she is technically savvy and a very gracious lady. You can tell her I said so.
    Jay, you are too nice! The RT sounds like less of an appliance and more like a motorcycle with the Two Brothers on it. It isn't very loud but gives it a throatier sound.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pampurrs View Post
    Do you have the link to their website so I can check it out?

Thanks

Pam
    Just type in spyder attitude he is in greenville, sc where I live. I took both bikes to his house and he installed them for free. I think he is a sponsor on this site.

Spyder Garage

Default TBR Slip on muffler

Quote Originally Posted by Pampurrs View Post
    Thanks for the info! I'll check them out

Pam
    We have the same bike, right down to the color scheme. We have the Two Brothers pipe on ours. It is a very deep rumble at idle and a sweet but not too loud wail at high way speeds. I ride Allot at dawn and dusk and over the years found louder but not crazy loud tends to keep the deer away. ..thus saving my life lol!

I think it sounds better than the Akrapovic and is much less expensive. FWIW!
    Jack & Carol Jo Stewart
    2015 Spyder RT-S SPECIAL
    TBR Slip On Exhaust
    Corbin Heated Lemonster seat with back rest
    Semi Hard Luggage
    BahaRon Swaybar
    JT's Dash Mount
    TricLED Front Fenders
    XenonDepot LED Headlights

More to follow! Lol

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tweakers View Post
    We have the same bike, right down to the color scheme. We have the Two Brothers pipe on ours. It is a very deep rumble at idle and a sweet but not too loud wail at high way speeds. I ride Allot at dawn and dusk and over the years found louder but not crazy loud tends to keep the deer away. ..thus saving my life lol!

I think it sounds better than the Akrapovic and is much less expensive. FWIW!
    hi
    i have the same ryde.
    would you have a picture?

this posting has been vetted, scrubbed and endorsed by the
    committee for postings

Spyder Garage

I removed my stock muffler, cut an opening in the bottom where you can not see. Then gutted it and welded the bottom back. I then cut out the small pipes and welded 1 and 5/8 pipes in place. I then opened the casting up to accept the new outlet pipes. The large empty muffler shell gives the note a deep tone. Pix are on this site. Good luck ya'll.
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it. Sypder Loco!

Spyder Garage

It's a shame that so many others have to pipe in with their opinions, when they really don't pay attention to the question being asked. Bmac asked about pipes, louder than stock, NOT "loud pipes.

was wondering if there is a louder muffler I can buy that will inter change with stock muffler ?

As for the folks that no longer want to participate in the forum because other don't agree, or see things the way they do, isn't that why there is so much trouble in the world today?

I'm sorry if I am offending anyone, but I've been on forums that failed because of a few who felt they know better than others and always negatively post comments because they disagree. The petty arguments help no one. If you can't say something constructive, why bother posting anything? Can anyone tell me what is meant by LOUD, our legislators certainly can't.

Bmac, if you want something with a little more sound, try getting rid of your catalytic converter and keeping you stock muffler, not loud, but hearable. Now I'm talking about my 2015 RT Limited of course, because that is all I have experience with, everything else I've heard has been too loud for me, and since I've just come off a Harley, with aftermarket exhaust, I'm enjoying the quite going down the road. Good luck with your choice you can call Spyder1Attitude and talk to him, he is pretty familiar with the Spyders exhaust system.

David
    Last edited by Devious56; 11-16-2015 at 02:32 PM.

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Slayer View Post
    I removed my stock muffler, cut an opening in the bottom where you can not see. Then gutted it and welded the bottom back. I then cut out the small pipes and welded 1 and 5/8 pipes in place. I then opened the casting up to accept the new outlet pipes. The large empty muffler shell gives the note a deep tone. Pix are on this site. Good luck ya'll.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it. Sypder Loco!