Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default No Spyder Rydin in central VA?/VA roll call!!!

Had my spyder over 2 months and I've only seen 5. Met a fellow spyder ryder today. First one I've ever talked to lol. Went to a bike event in dinwiddie with at least 400 bikes there and only 3 were spyders. Question....Where are all the spyders hiding at? Can I get a roll call? Where u at in VA? I'm in Charles City which is located right between Richmond & Williamsburg.
    Last edited by Doonie; 08-15-2011 at 08:40 AM.

Spyder Garage

I am located near Staunton, VA and always looking for guys to ride with as well. Just moved here a month ago and havent ridden to much but havent only seen one other spyder on route 81 highway.
    ** Loving my 5th Can-Am Spyder since 2007! **

Spyder Garage

Default Riding in Chantilly

Have had tons of work and a couple of issues w/ bike, but would like to ride down there with you guys sometime. Good riding over there!

Quote Originally Posted by Doonie View Post
    Had my spyder over 2 months and I've only seen 5. Met a fellow spyder ryder today. First one I've ever talked to lol. Went to a bike event in dinwiddie with at least 400 bikes there and only 3 were spyders. Question....Where are all the spyders hiding at?

Spyder Garage

Default Beach Cruising

I live in Vabch. Run down to Back Bay, Knox Island, Kill Devil Hills, once in awhile up to Williamsburg. Would like to run together sometime. My spyder is down with an electrical issue right now, so I'll be back asap. If you in this area, you can contact me @ 757-343-3986.
    rodP1010065.jpg
    Catching a Yellow Jacket in your helmet at 65 mph can double your vocabulary

Spyder Garage

I also live in Virginia Beach, but I am having some issues with the spyder... I am taking it in to get the Oil pressure sensor replaced, and have a couple of other issues that have seemed to popped up when I did my 6K maintenance.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the most adaptive to change.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ms. Pretti, Mechanicsville, Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Doonie View Post
    Had my spyder over 2 months and I've only seen 5. Met a fellow spyder ryder today. First one I've ever talked to lol. Went to a bike event in dinwiddie with at least 400 bikes there and only 3 were spyders. Question....Where are all the spyders hiding at? Can I get a roll call? Where u at in VA? I'm in Charles City which is located right between Richmond & Williamsburg.
    Hi, Doonie, I am in Mechanicsville and got my 2011 Spyder RT (limited) 2 months ago but have already rode it to Jacksonville, Florida and back I love to ride. *Do you know other spyder riders in our area who love to ride. *I also ride two wheels, (harley). *Holla Back!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hello all. Man, Va Beach and the northern Va area seems to be deep with spyders! Well Ms. Pretti I've only met 1 other spyder ryder and she was from Stafford. Met her in Mechanicsville sunday morning at the IHOP. I know there more around than just you & I lol. Honda House never has any RS models in stock so somebody has them! We need to meet up sometime. Everybody loves Buffalo Wild Wings lol. Anybody riding to the meet and greet in Fredricksburg this Sunday?

Spyder Garage

Default Sundays are out for me

Sundays are out for me. I have to be at work @ 1:30 am every Monday. Until I fix this wiring problem I won't be doing any riding, except in a cage.
    Rod
    Catching a Yellow Jacket in your helmet at 65 mph can double your vocabulary

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Talking Powhatan couple

hi,

we live in Moseley, 30 min from Richmond and would love to ride with other Spyder Riders as soon as our throttle body gets replaced. Bought 2011 RTS in April, even with all the problems we LOVE the thing anyway and are both climbing the walls to get it back.. keep us posted........

Spyder Garage

I live in Gloucester County. I know there are other Spyder Owners in the County but have only met one and that was in Fredricksburg at the dealership before the ryde, he didn't ryde with us. Met a guy in the West Point area that owns 2, even tho we're close haven't gotten together for a ryde yet. Most of my weekends are taken up by rydes with the Legion Riders, supposed to ride today but my RTS is in the shop for the 3rd weekend. Bunch of Spyders with problems here, what's with that???

There seems to be interest in getting together, don't give up. I still want to ryde with fellow Spyder Owners.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default No Spyder Rydin In Central VA?/VA Roll Call!!!

Doonie:

Hello and welcome to the form. Will be going on ride with other 2 wheels Sunday 18 Sept 2011 to Williamsburg, VA. Plan to have lunch at about 1200 hours at Capt George's Seafood Rest. So if you are in the area stop by.

Hollywood

Spyder Garage

I'm driving down to meet up with spyder dude in Staunton, VA. I'm coming down in october between the 6th and the 9th. I would love to meet up with a group and go for a nice ride while I'm down.

Spyder Garage

Am in Hopewell, VA ride a 2010 RT S SM5 PE 288 and son is on a 2010 RS SM5

Glo Ryders {4 sets (Blue, Red, Orange, Pink) I swap out}
    Rear Trunk Liner ......... Seal Floorboards
    Rear Trunk Shelf
    Corbin Heated Seat
    extra 12V plug
    Elka shocks
    White/Red fender lights
    Bump/skid
    Baker Wind Wings
    Honey Burl Dash Kit

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder-Ryder Group

In response to threads looking for Spyders or Ryders we have a new group of Spyder Ryders in Tidewater.Feel free to get meeting info @ Yahoo/groups.This month the meeting is at Pollards chicken in Va. Beach on thurs. November 3 at 6 p.m.

Sweet Scacy