Thread: Spyder1Attitude

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder1Attitude

Just received the Spyder attitude muffler from Shultz and it took about 20 minutes to remove and install on my 2010 RT-S. I have found it is everything he says it is. Gives a very nice deep tone at idle and a great performance sound while going through the gears. At hwy speeds it quiets down a bit so I can still listen to the stereo without straining. It actually kinda sounds like my 2009 Ultra Classic Harley Davidson (which by the way I traded in for my Spyder). I would recommend this product for anyone wanting to change from there factory muffler. Thanks again Schuliz.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gln2 View Post
    Just received the Spyder attitude muffler from Shultz and it took about 20 minutes to remove and install on my 2010 RT-S. I have found it is everything he says it is. Gives a very nice deep tone at idle and a great performance sound while going through the gears. At hwy speeds it quiets down a bit so I can still listen to the stereo without straining. It actually kinda sounds like my 2009 Ultra Classic Harley Davidson (which by the way I traded in for my Spyder). I would recommend this product for anyone wanting to change from there factory muffler. Thanks again Schuliz.
    Can you post some pics ?

Spyder Garage

Default muffler

Go to spyder1attitude and click on the bike you want it for and you can see and here it. I do have to say it sounds better then the post shows.

Spyder Garage

Default muffler

I sorry thats spyder1attitude.com

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gln2 View Post
    I sorry thats spyder1attitude.com
    Great Thanks will do that