Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Hello from Pearl, MS

Hiyas,

I currently do not own a spyder. I have never owned a motorcycle before. Balance isn't the best due to bum knee. Ridden quite a few 4-wheelers in my time. Saw one of these machines (was orbital blue, RT maybe) one morning between V'burg and Clinton. Knew right then and there I was getting one!!

I am getting deployed to AF for a few months and would hate to have her sitting in the garage without any TLC. So having to put my purchase on the back burner for now. Terribly depressing!! Getting all the footwork done in the mean time. Was hoping ya'll could give me your opinions on the dealerships and their technical staff here in MS. I have so far visited Jackson Motorsports here in Pearl. Very nice 2010 Red RS SE5 in there!! Friday, I head down to check out Hattiesburg Cycles and see their stock. From another post here I see there is a dealership in Natchez? I will have to check it out as well!

Many thanks for any input and hope to ride with ya'll in the future!

Sip

Spyder Garage

Welcome aboard Sip.
    I haven't been on here all that long but, I do know that you have come to right place for that enquiring mind that wants to know. You'll find everything here from soup to nuts. Especially the nuts. Awesome place to just shoot he bull or just listen to the bull. Good luck on your purchase.
    Aspydering Ryder
    subsisto inrideo amicitia

I may not be perfect but, I am Canadian, and that's close enough!

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

Welcome!

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

You have come to the right place for information. The locals will come on and give you the information on the dealerships. You also might do a search--I believe those dealers have been mentioned on the site.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Although I live up north from you, I come down to the Jackson MS area a couple of times a year for business. I knew there was a in Pearl but never saw websites or signs of a dealer. Where is it exactly? Is it stocked with s and accessories?

Thanks for serving our country too!saluting_the_flag-2457.gif
    May all your encounters with the law begin with the words: "nice trike!".[/B]
    2015 Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM-6 Can-am Red/Black SM-6 with 2010 Black RT-622 trailer (hitch in the works).

Previously owned:
    2010 Can-Am Spyder RT SM-5
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RS-S SM-5
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SM-5

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thanks for the welcome!

Jackson Motorsports is a smaller place off I-20 at the airport exit. Head towards the airport. Than a left on HWY 80. Short ways down the road on the left. Kind of hidden behind some trees till you pass it. Do a U-E in front of Hinds Comm College and drive on in.

They haven't started advertising spyders yet, they were waiting on football season. There are some accessories there now..fog lights, jackets, gloves, etc... I am guessing that their stock will increase within the next two months.

Sip