Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2012

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Ladies,

Block you calendars for the 2012 SpyderFest in Cuba, MO. Dates are: Wendesday April 25 through Sunday April 29, 2012. As I get more details and information I will keep everyone up to date.
    Made my reservations at Super-8. The Motel-6 across the way couldn't keep up with Motel-6 standards and lost their license. They have opened under some other name. Better get your reservations in early or you will be stuck there.

Bootie-The Grievous Angel
    2015 F3-S, ISCI Handbrake, F4 32" Windshield, Zumo 660 GPS, Sway Bar

Spyder Garage

Just made reservations at Super 8 Debbie says you can't make them on line 'cuz the whole place is reserved for us SpyderLovers! Pet Friendly too! The old Motel 6 with new owners is not pet friendly grrrr!
    Never accept "no" from someone who does not have the authority to say "yes".

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Ladies,

Block you calendars for the 2012 SpyderFest in Cuba, MO. Dates are: Wendesday April 25 through Sunday April 29, 2012. As I get more details and information I will keep everyone up to date.
    yesssssss i can already book the flight and same motel

Spyder Garage

Default We will be there if?

we don't have a Spyder in the driveway yet. but delivery is expected soon!!!.... so God willing and the creek doesn't rise we should be at our first Rally in the spring........ date is on the calendar ........ not sure if we will ride from Orygun or trailer? but maybe some folks from our neighborhood will ride out we might join in the long haul to Mo. with them.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Were in for 2.....

Spyder Garage

i think to make the reservation at the place of bbq , by the lady , but i forgot the name and don't have the phone number , can somebody send me a number of email of that motel
    ? thanks

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dol View Post
    i think to make the reservation at the place of bbq , by the lady , but i forgot the name and don't have the phone number , can somebody send me a number of email of that motel
    ? thanks
    Hey Dol,
    I think you are looking for Connie at the Wagon Wheel
    Here is the link: http://www.wagonwheel66cuba.com/

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) ruthie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Ok, I have Spyderfest on my calendar now I need some information about lodging in the area and contact information.

2014 RT SE6 Limited
    rYding Safe = Having Fun

Ruthie

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default SpyderFest

Hi all, please give me more information about the SpyderFest in Cuba, MO and on the motel. Someone said they are blocking all their rooms for Spyderfest at Super 8 Cuba. Would like to get the telephone and address. Would like to know what is the SpyderFest. Sorry for asking so
    much, i am new on everything

Thank you
    Lissy
    Florida

Spyder Garage

Reservations made for Linda and I...............Spyderfest is a great way to meet and greet the rest of the Spyderlovers family. It is a family oriented rally where we will have a great group of the aftermarket vendors, food, planned rydes, food, fun events, food, and did I mention food. Planning for the event will be starting later this fall by the MoGang, Cowtown, and several others.

YOU ALL COME!

Spyder: 2011 RT Limited w/ RT-622 trailer
    Mods: ESI Brightsides, RT Rear Brightsides, HMT Brake Light, Scuff Guards, Utopia Backrest, Chrome, and more Chrome, Pearl White Rear View Mirrors, Rear Fender, and Dashboard, Black Rear Wheel and Belt Assy, SpyderPops Heat Shields & Bump Skid, Elka Stage 1+ Shocks, 2012 SF Graphics, Silver Carbonfiber Dash, Corbin Arm Rests, Baker A.W., BRP Vented WindShield. BR's Sway Bar, Tricled White Halo Lights, BadBoy Air Horn, Spyder Legs Floor Boards

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=lissy;366319]Hi all, please give me more information about the SpyderFest in Cuba, MO and on the motel. Someone said they are blocking all their rooms for Spyderfest at Super 8 Cuba. Would like to get the telephone and address. Would like to know what is the SpyderFest. Sorry for asking so

Thank you
    Lissy
    Florida[/QUOTE

Super 8: 28 Highway P, Cuba, MO 65453. 573-885-2087. A very friendly, accommodating staff.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thank you so much (*.*)

[QUOTE=stillriding;366353]
    Quote Originally Posted by lissy View Post
    Hi all, please give me more information about the SpyderFest in Cuba, MO and on the motel. Someone said they are blocking all their rooms for Spyderfest at Super 8 Cuba. Would like to get the telephone and address. Would like to know what is the SpyderFest. Sorry for asking so

Thank you
    Lissy
    Florida[/QUOTE

Super 8: 28 Highway P, Cuba, MO 65453. 573-885-2087. A very friendly, accommodating staff.

Spyder Garage

Could someone tell me how many ryders are expected? Oh crap is this the LSL section? OK lets just say my wife wants to know.

"THE DOG SLED"
    2011 Spyder Can Am RTS SM5 (Orbital Blue)
    Nuvi 550 GPS With Ram Mount
    Drink 2 Go Cup Holder
    KewlMetal RT Run-Turn-Brake LED
    GloRyder Wolf Paw (in blue)
    DMWMS Decal
    IPS w/
    Alaska Leather Sheepskin Butt Pad
    TricLed - Brake Pedal
    Chrome Shortee Antenna

Spyder Garage

Over 300 this year. This was my first Spyder rally. My reservations are made I even added an extra day for the next one. It can't be much fun if people ryde through tornados and torrential downpours to get there. Plan early and act early. The MO-Gang won't promise excellant weather but they will guarantee you a good time.

Spyder Garage

It's weil worth the trip from any where,we had a group of riders coming up from Florida thur Tornados.thunder storms ,Hail sleet and temps in the LOW 40s. Will do it again this coming April again, if need be. Ladies did I do OK no quistions ask.
    Last edited by johnnyg; 09-12-2011 at 06:51 PM.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TOPDOGJIM View Post
    Could someone tell me how many ryders are expected? Oh crap is this the LSL section? OK lets just say my wife wants to know.
    In 2011 we had around 250+ people show up. Hope this helps. Just read all the threads to find out how many already have reservations.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Ladies did I do OK no quistions ask.[/QUOTE]

No probelms..... Hopefully we will have a thread started under general discussion. We are waiting a few more months until we start the meetings, I just wanted to let the ladies know so reservations could be made. Hope you have made yours

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

He does. He just told me what he did. LOL We have reservations at the Best Western, wouldn't miss it. Hopefully the weather will be better this year. I will be riding my own this time and can't hide behind him in the rain. This will be my longest ride. He did offer to let me ride his RT insted of my RS if the weather gets to bad, that way I can hide behind the fairing and the big windsheild and let him play mocho man .

Hand grips
    GPS holder
    Buttler mug holder
    Running lights front and rear
    12V plug in
    Graphics

pitbull

Hey all, we have a lot in store this year for you all, if you like Spyderfest 2011 "The Second Cruisade"your going to love 2012 we our raising the bar!!! With over 350 spyders and over 500 folks registered in 2011 this next year is going to off the chain, but I'll leave it up to the ladies to keep you informed on here, we are have a special ladies only event this year...... But that's top secret for now ;-) Spyderfest 2012 "The Third Journey" can't wait to see you all there. Thanks girls for keeping every one informed, and love all your input and enthusasim!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default I'm in your Neighborhood

Quote Originally Posted by Major spyder View Post
    we don't have a Spyder in the driveway yet. but delivery is expected soon!!!.... so God willing and the creek doesn't rise we should be at our first Rally in the spring........ date is on the calendar ........ not sure if we will ride from Orygun or trailer? but maybe some folks from our neighborhood will ride out we might join in the long haul to Mo. with them.
    Would love to connect and travel together...get back to me as you make your plans. Great way to see some wonderful country and meet new friends.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) kyspydergal's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest

I put the dates on my calendar and hope to make it this time.

Spyder Garage

Looks like we may end up staying in the Comfort Inn in either Rolla or Sullivan.

pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by retiredsquid View Post
    Looks like we may end up staying in the Comfort Inn in either Rolla or Sullivan.
    ....Honestly, if at all possible, I'd try to stay in Cuba, Just for more fun factor...Its kinda coool to be in the middle of it all, and having to leave and drive home late wouldn't be much fun unless you have too!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    ....Honestly, if at all possible, I'd try to stay in Cuba, Just for more fun factor...Its kinda coool to be in the middle of it all, and having to leave and drive home late wouldn't be much fun unless you have too!
    I thought we were going to be able to head up Friday morning, but my wife won't be flying into home until Friday evening. So, we will be riding up early Saturday morning and heading home on Sunday at about noon. I wasn't able to get a room at the Super 8, as they were out of handicapped rooms. It looks like Sullivan only adds about 16 miles to the ride. It'll be okay. Heck, my wife wanted to stay on base at Ft. Leonardwood.

Spyder Garage

Ok just marked the calender, and sent the dates to my husband. I just got my spyder this year and was too new a rider make the trip to this years Spyder fest. I got my spyder in April and only have 450 miles on it. I know, I know what am I waiting for. But I don't do well in very warm temperatures so, had to wait for summer to be over. I'm really looking forward to next April. Hopefully hubyys will get the time off!