GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Explorer53525's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Quaker Steak & Lube Bike Night - Wednesday, August 10, New Berlin, WI

SpyderloverX2 and I are planning to go to the New Berlin, WI Quaker Steak and Lube Bike night this coming Wednesday, Aug 10. Thinking we'll leave our place to arrive there about 6:30 or 7:00. For us it's an hour ride up I43 to Quaker at Moorland Rd and I43. There is a live band outside, some vendors, of course food and hundreds of bikes. Some of the Spyders from our other rides wanted to meet us there when we discussed in Winneconne. Wildwoman and PackBuckBrew are you still up to it?
    Calling all area Spyders, we need to turn a few Harley heads. I'll post on the Illinois Forum too.

Spyder Garage

In Florida the Quaker Steak & LUbe bike night is every week.. We have had as many as ten Spyders at the event locally.. We got a lot of attention....
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Orange View Post
    That sounds like fun but unfortunately I'm training on a new project at work otherwise I would have just gone in a little late that night. Is this a regular happening?
    Every Wednesday in the summer, not sure about the rest of the year.

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Interesting. Isn't New Berlin pretty close to Brookfield?

If so, I my be rYding my RT up there the week of Aug 15. Business trip, so not sure yet what my schedule will be, but if anyone will be going on the 17th I would love to meet and greet if at all possible?

I'll know more about the schedule on Monday, so I'll check back with you then!

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer53525 View Post
    Every Wednesday in the summer, not sure about the rest of the year.

Spyder Garage

I'll try to make it.
    2010 RTS and 2013 RSS

Spyder Garage

I try to make this on Wednesdays, and will most likely be there this Wednesday but might not stay that late as I'm on call for my team at work this week.
    Very Happy Owner

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I will try to make it Wed. the 10th before 7.
    Are we going to go the next week also?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSpyder View Post
    I try to make this on Wednesdays, and will most likely be there this Wednesday but might not stay that late as I'm on call for my team at work this week.
    Elkspyder, would you like to meet on I43 and ride up together? Say about 6:15. If so where is best for you to meet?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Interesting. Isn't New Berlin pretty close to Brookfield?

If so, I my be rYding my RT up there the week of Aug 15. Business trip, so not sure yet what my schedule will be, but if anyone will be going on the 17th I would love to meet and greet if at all possible?

I'll know more about the schedule on Monday, so I'll check back with you then!
    This is straight south of Brookfield on Moorland road which runs past the Brookfield mall. Very close.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wildwoman View Post
    I will try to make it Wed. the 10th before 7.
    Are we going to go the next week also?
    Yeah Kelly....looking forward to seeing you there. Need to update you and Joe on a ride we are planning with our Illinois Spyder friends.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer53525 View Post
    Elkspyder, would you like to meet on I43 and ride up together? Say about 6:15. If so where is best for you to meet?
    I work downtown Milwaukee so this is on my way home. See you there.
    Very Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

It looks like I am not going to make it. It is my wife's b-day and she wants to go to the Melting Pot. Sorry guys. Have fun and represent the Spyder!
    2010 RTS and 2013 RSS

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by packbuckbrew View Post
    It looks like I am not going to make it. It is my wife's b-day and she wants to go to the Melting Pot. Sorry guys. Have fun and represent the Spyder!
    Sorry we'll miss you Joe. I could use your input on a route I am putting together for a group to ride the Southern Kettle Moraine. I'll try to get it into a format I can email you or you can link to.
    Greta Guth

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Just giving a little bump here.

My plan is to ryde my RT to Brookfield, leaving Missouri early on Monday morning the 15th. Should arrive later that evening. I plan on taking a nice long off-interstate route. It would be 9+ hours via interstate, but I am expecting 11+ on the backroads, and I may stop and visit an Aunt who lives near Champagne IL, for a little while. Anyway, The vendor I am visiting for work will be taking us to a Brewers game on Tuesday, but on Wednesday the 17th, there isn't anything planned.

So,,,, I was wondering if any of your group will be going to this QS&L on the 17th? If you are, I'd really like to join you. I always enjoy meeting other Spyder Ryders.

Heading home on the 18th and I am planning on investigating that Kettle Moraine that I have been reading about here!

If no one is going to QS&L on the 17th, no problem. I am sure I can find some nice ryding to do!