Spyder Garage

Default 4th Annual Ride to End Alzhmier's Ride - Sept. 10, 2011

I have a couple of "must do" charity rides each year and this is on the top of my list. It would be nice to see more than one Spyder there this year

4th Annual Ride to End Alzhier's Ride to benefit North Carolina Alzhmier's Association.

When: Saturday September 10, 2011
    Where: St. Joseph"s of the Pines, Southern Pines - North Carolina

St. Joseph site:
    http://www.sjp.org/

Ride Registration Link:
    http://www.sjp.org/filephotos/files/... Ride Info.pdf
    Last edited by 2Gunns; 08-06-2011 at 05:25 PM.

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

2Gunns

The link to register is for last year, do you have a link for the 2011 ride. I would hate to see a spyder all alone for the ride.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rafiki2cu View Post
    2Gunns

The link to register is for last year, do you have a link for the 2011 ride. I would hate to see a spyder all alone for the ride.

How did that happen....fixed
    Last edited by 2Gunns; 08-05-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)