Page 9 of 167 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default blonds

why did the blond stare at the orange juice carton.....???...............?.................... ..IT said concentrate
    it was fun while it lasted.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by coz View Post
    why did the blond stare at the orange juice carton.....???...............?.................... ..IT said concentrate
    My wife is a blonde, can't wait to tell her this one.....think she'll laugh?
    '09 SM5, Hindle pipe, K&N, sport rack, backrest, Givi shield EVO swaybar, Symtec grip heaters, Spyderpops belt guard....some other stuff.

Don't worry about the bullet with your name on it,
    Be afraid of the one saying 'To Whom it May Concern'!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You might want to be on your way out the door... By the time she figures it out you'll be a safe distance away!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member Arr MiHardies's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Never judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way they are a mile away and shoeless!
    President - Spyder Ryder of America - Mojave Desert Chapter
    National Web Master - Spyder Ryder of America

Spyder Garage

Default Happy New Year!

I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving.

As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the occasional social session over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many beers and some rather nice wine.

Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home. I arrived back safely and without incident which was a real surprise since I had never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got this one.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    George

2017 BMW R1200R

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dannymax View Post
    I would like to share an experience with you , about drinking and driving.

As you know, some of us have been known to "tipple" during this time of the year. Well, last night it happened to me.

Being New Years Eve, I went out for a few drinks with some friends and had way too much very nice red wine. Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home.

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by NautiBrit View Post
    I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving.

As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the occasional social session over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many beers and some rather nice wine.

Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home. I arrived back safely and without incident which was a real surprise since I had never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got this one.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Is it Friday yet? ... Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm retired

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold
    2014 RT - Testing completed
    2016 F3-T Audio package - Sold

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Default blonds

DISNEYLAND
    Two blondes were going to Disneyland . They were driving on the Interstate when they saw the sign that said Disneyland LEFT. They started crying and turned around and went home.
    FLORIDAOR MOON

Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench gazing at the moon and talking. One blonde says to the other, 'Which do you think is farther away... Florida or the moon?' The other blonde turns and says 'Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida ?????'

CAR
    TROUBLE

A blonde pushes her BMW into a gas station. She tells the
    mechanic it died. After he works on it for a few minutes, it is idling smoothly.

She says, 'What's the story?'
    He replies, 'Just crap in the carburetor'
    She asks, 'How often do I have to do that?'
    SPEEDING TICKET
    A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license.
    She replied in a huff, 'I wish you guys would get your act together.
    Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!'

RIVER WALK
    There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank 'Yoo-hoo!' she shouts, 'How can I get to the other side?'
    The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and shouts back, 'You ARE on the other side.'
    AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE
    A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it.
    'Impossible!' says the doctor.. 'Show me.'
    The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left shoulder and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed even more. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream.
    The doctor said, 'You're not really a redhead, are you?
    'Well, no' she said, 'I'm actually a blonde.'
    'I thought so,' the doctor said, 'Your finger is broken.'
    KNITTING
    A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting!
    Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled, 'PULL OVER!'
    'NO!' the blonde yelled back, 'IT'S A SCARF!'
    BLONDE ON THE SUN
    A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day.
    The Russian said, 'We were the first in space!'
    The American said, 'We were the first on the moon!'
    The Blonde said, 'So what? We're going to be the first on the sun!' The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads.
    'You can't land on the sun, you idiot! You'll burn up!' said the Russian.
    To which the Blonde replied, 'We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!'
    IN A VACUUM
    A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night... It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. Her question was, 'If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?' She thought for a time and then asked, 'Is it on or off?'
    FINALLY,
    THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES!

A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs, and asked her what their names were. The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex. Her friend said, 'Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?' 'HELLLOOOOOOO......,' answered the blonde. 'They're watch dogs'

Last edited by effgjamis; 01-08-2012 at 10:10 AM.

Spyder Garage

The Blizzard and the Blonde

It was snowing heavily and blowing to the point that visibility was almost zero when the little Blonde got off work. She made her way to her car and wondered how she was going to make it home. She sat in her car while it warmed up and thought about her situation. She finally remembered her daddy's advice that if she got caught in a blizzard she should wait for a snow-plow to come by and follow it. That way she would not get stuck in a snow drift.

This made her feel much better and sure enough in a little while a snow-plow went by and she started to follow it. As she followed the snow-plow she was feeling very smug as they continued and she was not having any problem with the blizzard conditions.

After an hour had passed, she was somewhat surprised when the snow-plow stopped and the driver got out and came back to her car and signaled for her to roll down her window. The snow-plow driver wanted to know if she was alright as she had been following him for a long time. She said that she was fine and told him of her daddy's advice to follow a snow-plow when caught in a blizzard.

The driver replied that it was OK with him and she could continue if she wanted, but he was done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, and was going over to Sears next.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Hopefully, this one isn't a repeat.....................

A nun walks into Mother Superior's office and plunks down into a chair. She lets out a sigh heavy with frustration. "What troubles you, Sister?" asked the Mother Superior. "I thought this was the day you spent with your family." "It was," sighed the Sister. "And I went to play golf with my brother. We try to play golf as often as we can. You know I was quite a talented golfer before I devoted my life to Christ." "I seem to recall that," the Mother Superior agreed. "So I take it your day of recreation was not relaxing?" "Far from it," snorted the Sister. "In fact, I even took the Lord's name in vain today!" "Goodness, Sister!" gasped the Mother Superior, astonished. "You must tell me all about it!"

"Well, we were on the fifth tee...and this hole is a monster, Mother -540 yard Par 5, with a nasty dogleg left and a hidden green...and I hit the drive of my life. I creamed it. The sweetest swing I ever made. And it's flying straight and true, right along the line I wanted...and it hits a bird in mid-flight not 100 yards off the tee!" "Oh my!" commiserated the Mother. "How unfortunate! But surely that didn't make you blaspheme, Sister!" "No, that wasn't it," admitted Sister. "While I was still trying to fathom what had happened, this squirrel runs out of the woods, grabs my ball and runs off down the fairway!" Oh, that would have made me blaspheme! "sympathized the Mother.

"But I didn't, Mother!" sobbed the Sister. "And I was so proud of myself! And while I was pondering whether this was a sign from God, this hawk swoops out of the sky and grabs the squirrel and flies off, with my ball still clutched in his paws!" "So that's when you cursed," said the Mother with a knowing smile. "Nope, that wasn't it either," cried the Sister, anguished, "because as the hawk started to fly out of sight, the squirrel started struggling, and the hawk dropped him right there on the green, and the ball popped out of his paws and rolled to about 18 inches from the cup!"

Mother Superior sat back in her chair, folded her arms across her chest, fixed the Sister with a baleful stare and said... "You missed the f--king putt, didn't you?"

George

2017 BMW R1200R

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Oh Sister!

That's why I gave up Golf for Ice-Fishing... Bigger holes!

Spyder Garage

During the drive to work this am,I looked over to my left and there was a woman putting on her make up doing 65 mph looking in her rear view mirror.
    I looked away for a couple of seconds and when I looked back she was halfway into my lane, still working on her make up!!! It scared me, I'm a man, so bad, I dropped my razor, which knocked my donut out of my other hand.
    In all of the confusion of trying to straighten my car out, using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear, which fell into the coffee between my knees, splashed and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn cell phone, and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL.

WOMEN DRIVERS!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Default THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE - KEEP IT SIMPLE....

Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports:
    All we need to do is develop a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have hidden on or in your body. The explosion will be contained within the sealed booth.
    This would be a win-win for everyone. There would be none of this crap about racial profiling and the device would eliminate long and expensive trials.
    This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: you're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers, we now have a seat available on flight number..."

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tconaagt View Post
    Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports:
    All we need to do is develop a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have hidden on or in your body. The explosion will be contained within the sealed booth.
    This would be a win-win for everyone. There would be none of this crap about racial profiling and the device would eliminate long and expensive trials.
    This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: you're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers, we now have a seat available on flight number..."

I have seen this one before. It is so good! I read it again each time I see it. I just love it. This really would work. But maintenance would have to keep the booth cleaned.
    It's better to make your own plans than to be part of someone else's.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BentGamer View Post
    I have seen this one before. It is so good! I read it again each time I see it. I just love it. This really would work. But maintenance would have to keep the booth cleaned.
    WHY?

john

Spyder Garage

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.
    The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, "Last night we went out to a new restaurant, and it was really great. I recommend it very highly."
    The other man said, "What is the name of the restaurant?"
    The first man thought and thought and finally said, "What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know.... the one that's red and has thorns.
    "Do you mean a rose?"
    "Yes, that's the one," replied the man. He then turned toward the kitchen and yelled, "Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?"

'09 SM5, Hindle pipe, K&N, sport rack, backrest, Givi shield EVO swaybar, Symtec grip heaters, Spyderpops belt guard....some other stuff.

Don't worry about the bullet with your name on it,
    Be afraid of the one saying 'To Whom it May Concern'!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by retread View Post
    WHY?

john
    Wouldn't want to step into a booth that had previously detected a bomb. What not with all the giblets and Gibbs, not to mention the red stains on the bottoms of my shoes.
    It's better to make your own plans than to be part of someone else's.

Spyder Garage

A man took his wife to the rodeo and one of the first exhibits they stopped at was the breeding bulls.
    They went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said, "This bull mated 50 times last year."

The wife playfully nudged her husband in the ribs and said, "He mated 50 times last year."
    They walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said "This bull mated 120 times last year. "

The wife gave her husband a healthy jab and said, "That's more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him."
    They walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that said in capital letters, "This bull mated 365 times last year." The wife, so excited that her elbow nearly broke her husband's ribs, said, "That's once a day. You could REALLY learn something from this one."

The husband looked at her and said, "Go over and ask him if it was with the same cow."

NOTE:
    The husband's condition has been upgraded from critical to stable and he should eventually make a full recovery.
    George

2017 BMW R1200R

Spyder Garage

MAKING IT STIFF

To make it Stand,
    You Wet it !
    To make it Wet,
    You Suck it !
    To make it Stiff,
    You Lick it !
    To Get It In,
    You Push it!

Damn!!!!

Threading a Needle when you're AN OLD FART is a BITCH.

Spyder Garage

Default husband down

Husband Down
    A husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart.
    The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in their cart.
    'What do you think you're doing?' asks the wife.
    'They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans' he replies.
    'Put them back, we can't afford them' demands the wife, and so they carry on shopping.
    A few aisles further on along the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.
    What do you think you're doing?' asks the husband.
    'It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful,' replies the wife.
    Her husband retorts: '
    So does 24 cans of Budweiser and it's half the price.'

HUSBAND DOWN!, HUSBAND DOWN!, AISLE 7

Spyder Garage

Default waitress

where does a one legged waitress work?????????????????????????????? I-Hop
    it was fun while it lasted.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Osama's promise

When Osama bin Laden died, he was met at the Pearly Gates by George
    Washington, who slapped him across the face and yelled,
    "How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive!"

Patrick Henry approached, punched him in the nose and shouted, "You
    wanted to end our liberties but you failed."

James Madison followed, kicked him in the groin and said, "This is why I
    allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson was next, he beat Osama with a long cane and snarled,
    "It was evil men like you who inspired me to write the Declaration of
    Independence."

The beatings and thrashings continued as George Mason, James Monroe and
    66 other early Americans unleashed their anger on the terrorist leader.

As Osama lay bleeding and in pain, an Angel appeared. Bin Laden wept and said, "This is not what an angel promised me."

The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for
    you in Heaven. What did you think I said?"

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Top Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women

#10 - You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

#9 - You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.

#8 - If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

#7 - Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

#6 - Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5 - A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4 - Guns function normally every day of the month.

#3 - A gun doesn't ask , "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2 - A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the Number One reason
    Why Men Prefer Guns over women.....

#1 - You can buy a silencer for a gun.

Past bikes
    2010 RS - Sold
    2012 RT - Sold

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

I miss this show!!!!
    FOR THOSE OF US WHO REMEMBER

H
    ollywood Squares:

These great questions and answers are from the days when ' Hollywood Squares' game show responses were spontaneous, not scripted, as they are now. Peter Marshall was the host asking the questions, of course...

Q..
    Paul, what is a good reason for pounding meat?

A. Paul Lynde: Loneliness!

(The audience laughed so long and so hard it took up almost 15 minutes of the show!)

Q
    .Do female frogs croak?

A. Paul Lynde: If you hold their little heads under
    water long enough.

Q.
    If you're going to make a parachute jump, at least how high should you be?

A. Charley Weaver: Three days of steady drinking should do it.

Q.
    True or False, a pea can last as long as 5,000 years.

A. George Gobel: Boy, it sure seems that way sometimes.

Q.
    You've been having trouble going to sleep. Are you probably a man or a woman?

A.. Don Knotts: That's what's been keeping me awake.

Q.
    According to Cosmopolitan, if you meet a stranger at a party and youthink that he is attractive, is it okay to come out and ask him if he's married?

A.. Rose Marie: No wait until morning.

Q.
    Which of your five senses tends to diminish as you get older?

A. Charley Weaver: My sense of decency.

Q.
    In Hawaiian, does it take more than three words to say 'I Love You'?

A. Vincent Price: No, you can say it with a pineapple and a twenty.

Q.
    What are 'Do It,' 'I Can Help,' and 'I Can't Get Enough'?

A. George Gobel: I don't know, but it's coming from the next apartment.

Q.
    As you grow older, do you tend to gesture more or less with your hands while talking?

A. Rose Marie: You ask me one more growing old question Peter, and I'll give you a gesture you'll never forget.

Q.
    Paul, why do Hell's Angels wear leather?

A. Paul Lynde: Because chiffon wrinkles too easily.

Q..
    Charley, you've just decided to grow strawberries. Are you going to get any during the first year?

A.. Charley Weaver: Of course not, I'm too busy growing strawberries.

Q.
    In bowling, what's a perfect score?

A. Rose Marie: Ralph, the pin boy.

Q.
    It is considered in bad taste to discuss two subjects at nudist camps.. One is politics, what is the other?

A. Paul Lynde: Tape measures.

Q.
    During a tornado, are you safer in the bedroom or in the closet?

A. Rose Marie: Unfortunately Peter, I'm always safe in the bedroom.

Q.
    Can boys join the Camp Fire Girls?

A.. Marty Allen: Only after lights out.

Q.
    When you pat a dog on its head he will wag his tail. What will a goose do?

A. Paul Lynde: Make him bark?

Q.
    If you were pregnant for two years, what would you give birth to?

A. Paul Lynde: Whatever it is, it would never be afraid of the dark.

Q.
    According to Ann Landers, is there anything wrong with getting into the habit of kissing a lot of people?

A. Charley Weaver: It got me out of the army.

Q.
    It is the most abused and neglected part of your body, what is it?

A. Paul Lynde: Mine may be abused, but it certainly isn't neglected.

Q.
    Back in the old days, when Great Grandpa put horseradish on his head, what was he trying to do?

A. George Gobel: Get it in his mouth.

Q.
    Who stays pregnant for a longer period of time, your wife or your elephant?

A. Paul Lynde: Who told you about my elephant?

Q.
    When a couple have a baby, who is responsible for its sex?

A.. Charley Weaver: I'll lend him the car, the rest is up to him

Q.
    Jackie Gleason recently revealed that he firmly believes in them and has actually seen them on at least two occasions. What are they?

A. Charley Weaver: His feet.

Q..
    According to Ann Landers, what are two things you should never do in bed?

A. Paul Lynde: Point and laugh

WE DON'T STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD,

WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP LAUGHING