Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Located in Abilene KS, 80 miles north of Wichita, 150 miles west of Kansas City.

Spyder Garage

From Tannersville, PA. New to the Spyder World and not ready for a group ride yet (30+ years of Harley Habits to break), but would love to meet other Spyders - female or male. After 30+ years on 2 wheels, my husband and I bought a HD Trike in 2009. I had a very serious accident with it that left me with limited use of my left arm, hand, and leg. Cannot pull the clutch on the HD or use the heel-toe shifter. The Spyder was the only way for me to go, but I am taking it very s-l-o-w while I am trying to build up the strength needed in the left arm for safe ryding. I suspect that Americade 2012 will be my first trip adventure on the RT and I am already making plans.

Do any of you Spyder Ryders go to Americade, Lake George, NY?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by vampyregirl View Post
    Toledo, OH

Wishing I could move into Michigan.....
    Where at in Toledo are you from. I was born and raise there. But I've been in fl for about 33years. Still have family there and do come visit on occasions.

Hand grips
    GPS holder
    Buttler mug holder
    Running lights front and rear
    12V plug in
    Graphics

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoBT View Post
    Would love to ryde with other fellow women Spyder ryders!! But, as far as I know there aren't too many of us up here in NH. I'm not free to do much long distance stuff. So, I'm rather limited in where I can go. Still, I do think it would be fun. Women do have a different attitude and expectation of what they want out of the Spyder than guys do. Not better or worse. Just different.

We are from NH too ! I am going to learn to drive our Spyder as soon as we install a handbrake. We live in the Concord area

Spyder Garage

I live near Wilkes-Barre Pa. I would like to meet up with some women to ride.I'm a senior rider that just got my Spyder RTS.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Spydermonkey4, where in MO do you live? Also do you mind sharing your name. I would like to see if we can set something up for the Bikefest at Lake of the Ozarks. What is the best way to contact you. Feel free to email me at austin.linda47@GMAIL.COM
    Hey Linda When is the bike fest? And where could we meet up if I can get my Stuff together fast enough to catch up.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Charlottes Web View Post
    I live near Wilkes-Barre Pa. I would like to meet up with some women to ride.I'm a senior rider that just got my Spyder RTS.
    Tannersville, PA here. Near the Crossing Outlets. About 45 minutes from the W-B area. As mentioned earlier, belong to the Rider Motorcycle Touring Club. Check out our web site for activities and rides. My land line is listed. www.poconoriders.com

Spyder Garage

Default Hello Everyone!

Just checking in from Wapakoneta, OHIO! Glad to see there is a place on here for us women riders...no scratch that...DRIVERS!

Spyder Garage

Cool I'm from Florida too

Quote Originally Posted by jwhatman View Post
    I live in Florida, right outside of daytona beach, I've had my spyder for about 2 years. Drove to Georgia with it 2 times, hubby and I trailered our bike to Spyderfest this year. Good thing we did as the traveling weather was very wet. Huby rides 2 wheels,I ride the spyder. Would love to do a ladies ride sometime.
    Joyce
    Would love to meet more lady spyder riders. I live in Pasco County on the west coast but visit east coast on a regularly. Daughter lives in St. Augustine. Hopefully we can meet up sometime for a ride. I have a 2009 red SSM with a cruiser shield, and risers and peg extenders. Had the bike since April and truly love it.

Spyder Garage

I am from the Nashville, TN area

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default September Ryde

I live in Ironton, Mo. which is about 90 miles south of st. Louis. My name is Brenda Barton. I love to ride my spyder. I would love to go to bike feast. Just let me know. thanks. I guess the best way to contact me is on spyder lovers.com as spydermonkey4
    Spydermonkey4, where in MO do you live? Also do you mind sharing your name. I would like to see if we can set something up for the Bikefest at Lake of the Ozarks. What is the best way to contact you. Feel free to email me at austin.linda47@GMAIL.COM

Spyder Garage

Okay 3 Feet and SpyderMonkey 4.... Bikefest is at Lake of the Ozarks from September 15-18th. Currently I am planning on going down early morning on Saturday the 17th and would gave to return home the same night. It looks like you two could probably meet up in St. James and either go to the lake the back roads or meet me in Jeff City and we could ride from there. John may or may not be with me.... but that is not an issue. I know how to get to Toad Cove which is where most of the stuff is going on. Wish I could manage more than one day but with other trips I am trying to spread the money around..... LOL. Keep in touch and let me know

SpyderLady

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Unhappy

Okay 3 Feet and SpyderMonkey 4.... Bikefest is at Lake of the Ozarks from September 15-18th. Currently I am planning on going down early morning on Saturday the 17th and would gave to return home the same night. It looks like you two could probably meet up in St. James and either go to the lake the back roads or meet me in Jeff City and we could ride from there. John may or may not be with me.... but that is not an issue. I know how to get to Toad Cove which is where most of the stuff is going on. Wish I could manage more than one day but with other trips I am trying to spread the money around..... LOL. Keep in touch and let me know
    Whoa Nelly I will be in Wisconsin for the Colorrama thing. I leave the 11th and should be back around the 23rd 24th? So sorry to miss this one but already told the folks up there I will be in town then. ope to get with ya on another day or when ever.

Spyder Garage

Hello all, I'm from the Jersey Shore. You know where they have that show on MTV (sorry to say). I've had my RT Limited almost a month and so far put on over 1000 miles. It is an awesome ride.

Spyder Garage

I am from the "Biggest Little City In The World" - Reno, NV. I don't see a lot of Spyder lady riders around here, but I heard from our local dealer that they will start a Chapter here soon. I would really hope so. I don't know where everyone is hiding this summer. Street Vibrations is coming next month (Sept.21-25) and there will be a lot of HD riders and choppers here. I would hope to see Spyder ryders here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

I am from the Montreal, Quebec area. I know you guys are all from the US but we never know maybe one day I will make a trip down your way or you will come up my way! Would like to go to the Spyderfest 2012.....
    Just returned from a 3300km trip which took us Eastern part of Quebec, New Brunswick, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. We saw only 2 Spyders in Maine.... None in New Hampshire and Vermont. We felt like Aliens!! But it was a very nice trip! I ride a black 2011 RS-S. And I love it. Got it in May and already have 6800km (4200 miles).

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I live in Florida, Tampa area

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

I'm in the York, PA area. Would love to meet up with other Spyder ryders!

Spyder Garage

Jersey shore in the summer and fall and southwest Florida in the winter. Would love to ride with ladies in my areas! Not too happy about being in the Jersey shore right now however. I think we will be evacuated from our home tomorrow. I live on the water and we have a terrible flood zone with no hurricanes! Moved the Spyder to what I hope is safer ground today, although only 5 minutes away. With all of this scary talk on t.v. I can only keep my

fingers crossed!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Florida girl View Post
    Jersey shore in the summer and fall and southwest Florida in the winter. Would love to ride with ladies in my areas! Not too happy about being in the Jersey shore right now however. I think we will be evacuated from our home tomorrow. I live on the water and we have a terrible flood zone with no hurricanes! Moved the Spyder to what I hope is safer ground today, although only 5 minutes away. With all of this scary talk on t.v. I can only keep my

crossed!
    Good luck, Florida girl...this has to be one of the few times that your Jersey location is riskier that the Florida one as far as hurricanes go. We flooded our home outside Pensacola FL with Hurricane Ivan (along with my BMW Z4 and hubby's truck...pre-Spyder days), so I hope you fare way better than we did with the storm. If you're ever up the Panhandle way, let us know.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 GS Phantom, 2012 RT Limited
    Cheryl Reinhart Ragsdale

Spyder Garage

Fair Oaks, California (near Sacramento). I'm the President of the Spyder Ryder of America - Sacramento Chapter. Bought my first Spyder in March of this year, '09 GS SM and recently upgraded to a 2011 RT-S SE. Does life really get any better than this?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Snowbird

I live in Upstate NY in the Summer and Central Florida in the Winter

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hi everyone!!! I'm in Fredericksburg, VA. If you're in my area or even the state, I try to post rydes in the Virginia forum. We have ryders from VA and Maryland who meet up on occasion, all men. I need some ladies to join me so I'm not always the odd woman out. I'm also interested in meeting other ryders from the surronding states for rydes.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Soldotna, Alaska

Now I know where to put this....

Spyder Garage

Default BELLEVUE,MI

HEY ALL YOU GALS OUT THERE I LIVE IN BELLEVUE,MI NEAR BATTLE CREEK AND LOVE TO RIDE WITH CAMERA IN TOW....HOPE WE CAN ALL RIDE TOGETHER SOME TIME.....
    Last edited by bitsy224m; 08-28-2011 at 10:50 AM.