Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Post Where are your from? Maybe some of us could meet up for a Ladies ride!

I live in O'Fallon, MO. I love to ride and would love to find other ladies in the area to ride with from time to time. Lake of the Ozarks is having their 5th annual Bikefest in September and would love to find some ladies to ride with down there.

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Would love to ryde with other fellow women Spyder ryders!! But, as far as I know there aren't too many of us up here in NH. I'm not free to do much long distance stuff. So, I'm rather limited in where I can go. Still, I do think it would be fun. Women do have a different attitude and expectation of what they want out of the Spyder than guys do. Not better or worse. Just different.
    Marilyn

Spyder Garage

Cool Virginia Rider here

I haven't been on SPYDER LOVERS in ages. Glad to see a ladies thread. I think the guys are worried about us. I just bought my second SPYDER, YEA!!! I have a 2009 RS and now I'm the proud owner of a 2011 RT. I fell in love with the SES, didn't think I would like it but I don't miss my stiff clutch lever. I would love to find other ladies to cruise with. Oh dynamo, I have a pure white 63lb baby girl bully who doesn't know she's a dog.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Count me!

I am in Salisbury NC and would love to do an all ladies!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default I'm from Bucks County PA

Lots of owners it sounds like around NJ and PA not many ryders. I continue to try and set rides
    but, only the same 2 show up (men)It's all good... we still have fun....I wouldn't mind traveling to
    meet up with the women and have a girls night out (or weekend) .....

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Ryder in Baltimore, Maryland area

I am on the west side of Baltimore County Maryland. I ride each weekend on the RT down to Rehoboth, DE to our RV. Love my Spyder.

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Texas...between Houston and Galveston......there are a few ladies down south...but have never been able to hook up with them.....have met a few of the guys...nice guys, too......my husband rides a Valkyrie and/or Harley....we are retired and travel on the bike often....we left home Thursday, July 21st and headed north to Bellaire, Mi to a Valkyrie ride-in....met: Lois from Minnesota, Bitsy224m from Michigan, Devl from Michigan....all Spyder riders...most of our husbands ride a Valkyrie.....my Spyder won the Non-Valkyrie bike show......we left Michigan and decided to travel towards Maine, for lobster and then head to Texas.....I'm trying to travel all 48 states....right now I have 31 states and plan to get 8 or 9 more before arriving home...tonight we are in Hornell, NY. hope to met some of y'all in the future......oh....I turned 25,000 miles on my Spyder today....pulled over for a photo.......I have owned my Spyder:
    1 year, 2 months, 1 week and 1 day...

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Memphis, TN

Hello!

I would love to meet you if you are coming this way or passing by. We go quite a bit to Nasville.
    Roxie has been here for 2 weeks and I can't wait until this weather gets better to go on longer rides.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Lake of the ozarks ride

Count me in,I would be interested in a ride for september.

Spyder Garage

Michigan here, just outside of Flint. Check out the MI forum for 3 Great Lakes in 3 Great Days coming up soon.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) kyspydergal's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I am in Lancaster, KY where they still look at my Spyder as if it's an alien.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) ruthie's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Meridian, Mississippi

2014 RT SE6 Limited
    rYding Safe = Having Fun

Ruthie

Spyder Garage

Toledo, OH

Wishing I could move into Michigan.....

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Just joined

Hi! Been riding passenger for over a year with hubby. Now have learner's permit and hopefully will get some seat time in. Been so terribly hot it's not been good to ride. Hubby has to show me the ins and outs of this site. Good to meet you all! Oh - Goldsboro, NC here!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I live in Florida, right outside of daytona beach, I've had my spyder for about 2 years. Drove to Georgia with it 2 times, hubby and I trailered our bike to Spyderfest this year. Good thing we did as the traveling weather was very wet. Huby rides 2 wheels,I ride the spyder. Would love to do a ladies ride sometime.
    Joyce
    happy owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'm in northern NJ~ next door to Wayne. Would be more than happy to meet up with you ladies for a spin one of these days!

Spyder Garage

Smile New Owner

I've had my Spyder about a month and have put over 800 miles on. My husband rides a Harley Ultra Classic, and best friends also have Harley.
    We are from Alabama.

Spyder Garage

Default another Alabama ryder

Checking in from Trussville Alabama. 2011 Black RTS. Had it for about 5 months and love it. Hubby has Honda Goldwing Trike.
    2018 RT Limited , Champange with black and pink strips

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I am from Tucson, AZ. I just got my Touring Limited Edition 1 month ago. I really love it except for the wandering I get everytime I go over 65. Time for 6oo mile check up this week hopefully they can take care of that.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Explorer53525's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Clinton, WI

We've been lucky to meet about 30 Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois Spyder ryders on a couple of Charity rides this summer and are now planning regular rides with a dozen or so of them. I've set up website that has a calendar of our rides and the related photos. There are 3 lady drivers in our group. We found out about these rides, by following the state forums here on Spyderlovers.com. Any Spyders in the Wisconsin - Illinois area that would like to join us, just send me your email address and I'll register you at the site so you will get ride notices. We try to post on the State forums too.

Another great idea that part of our local HOG chapter started, is a regular Wednesday night dinner ride. One of their former members turned away from the dark side and now rides a Spyder who in turn invited us to join them. Each Wednesday they meet at the local Harley dealer (Janesville, WI)at 6 pm. The group members take turns picking a restaurant in a near by town that we can "wander" over to. Usually we "wander" for about an hour before we get to our destination to eat. Last week it was an outdoor hamburger stand that had been running since 1918. The time before a Pizza place. Different folk show up each week as their schedules allow. So far we have been riding 3 Spyders with around 6 -9 Harleys. The Spyder driver that invited us usually sends out an email the Friday before announcing the weekly destination that was discussed at the prior weeks ride. It's very flexible but dependable.

I hope to meet you all at SpyderFest next year. I ride a red 2009 RS SE5 and my husband a red 2008
    RS. We trailered down to Maggie Valley, but now that I have more experience the trailer stays home. Greta Lambert
    Last edited by Explorer53525; 08-28-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spydermonkey4 View Post
    Count me in,I would be interested in a ride for september.
    Spydermonkey4, where in MO do you live? Also do you mind sharing your name. I would like to see if we can set something up for the Bikefest at Lake of the Ozarks. What is the best way to contact you. Feel free to email me at austin.linda47@GMAIL.COM

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Default From Georgia any other ladys out there?

I live in the North Atlanta area and am looking for other ryders. Chime in...

First attempt at a post - let's see if it works.....

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Kansas City

In Kansas City, I know one other woman who has a Blue RT in South Kansas City.

Try your local Women In the Wind chapters too.

Vaska
    Itsy, 11, pure Mag, RS

Spyder Garage

Birmingham, AL. Would love to go on a Ladies Ryde.
    Happy Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Ride with ladies

Quote Originally Posted by GASpyderLady View Post
    I live in the North Atlanta area and am looking for other ryders. Chime in...

First attempt at a post - let's see if it works.....
    Live in Maysville, Georgia there are two of us we just got back from a trip to Canada. Would love to ride sometime.