Hybrid View

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Smile New Owner

I've had my Spyder about a month and have put over 800 miles on. My husband rides a Harley Ultra Classic, and best friends also have Harley.
    We are from Alabama.

Spyder Garage

Default another Alabama ryder

Checking in from Trussville Alabama. 2011 Black RTS. Had it for about 5 months and love it. Hubby has Honda Goldwing Trike.
    2018 RT Limited , Champange with black and pink strips

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I am from Tucson, AZ. I just got my Touring Limited Edition 1 month ago. I really love it except for the wandering I get everytime I go over 65. Time for 6oo mile check up this week hopefully they can take care of that.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Explorer53525's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Clinton, WI

We've been lucky to meet about 30 Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois Spyder ryders on a couple of Charity rides this summer and are now planning regular rides with a dozen or so of them. I've set up website that has a calendar of our rides and the related photos. There are 3 lady drivers in our group. We found out about these rides, by following the state forums here on Spyderlovers.com. Any Spyders in the Wisconsin - Illinois area that would like to join us, just send me your email address and I'll register you at the site so you will get ride notices. We try to post on the State forums too.

Another great idea that part of our local HOG chapter started, is a regular Wednesday night dinner ride. One of their former members turned away from the dark side and now rides a Spyder who in turn invited us to join them. Each Wednesday they meet at the local Harley dealer (Janesville, WI)at 6 pm. The group members take turns picking a restaurant in a near by town that we can "wander" over to. Usually we "wander" for about an hour before we get to our destination to eat. Last week it was an outdoor hamburger stand that had been running since 1918. The time before a Pizza place. Different folk show up each week as their schedules allow. So far we have been riding 3 Spyders with around 6 -9 Harleys. The Spyder driver that invited us usually sends out an email the Friday before announcing the weekly destination that was discussed at the prior weeks ride. It's very flexible but dependable.

I hope to meet you all at SpyderFest next year. I ride a red 2009 RS SE5 and my husband a red 2008
    RS. We trailered down to Maggie Valley, but now that I have more experience the trailer stays home. Greta Lambert
    Last edited by Explorer53525; 08-28-2011 at 09:01 PM.