Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Post Where are your from? Maybe some of us could meet up for a Ladies ride!

I live in O'Fallon, MO. I love to ride and would love to find other ladies in the area to ride with from time to time. Lake of the Ozarks is having their 5th annual Bikefest in September and would love to find some ladies to ride with down there.

SpyderLady

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Would love to ryde with other fellow women Spyder ryders!! But, as far as I know there aren't too many of us up here in NH. I'm not free to do much long distance stuff. So, I'm rather limited in where I can go. Still, I do think it would be fun. Women do have a different attitude and expectation of what they want out of the Spyder than guys do. Not better or worse. Just different.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoBT View Post
    Would love to ryde with other fellow women Spyder ryders!! But, as far as I know there aren't too many of us up here in NH. I'm not free to do much long distance stuff. So, I'm rather limited in where I can go. Still, I do think it would be fun. Women do have a different attitude and expectation of what they want out of the Spyder than guys do. Not better or worse. Just different.

We are from NH too ! I am going to learn to drive our Spyder as soon as we install a handbrake. We live in the Concord area

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool Virginia Rider here

I haven't been on SPYDER LOVERS in ages. Glad to see a ladies thread. I think the guys are worried about us. I just bought my second SPYDER, YEA!!! I have a 2009 RS and now I'm the proud owner of a 2011 RT. I fell in love with the SES, didn't think I would like it but I don't miss my stiff clutch lever. I would love to find other ladies to cruise with. Oh dynamo, I have a pure white 63lb baby girl bully who doesn't know she's a dog.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Count me!

I am in Salisbury NC and would love to do an all ladies!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default I'm from Bucks County PA

Lots of owners it sounds like around NJ and PA not many ryders. I continue to try and set rides
    but, only the same 2 show up (men)It's all good... we still have fun....I wouldn't mind traveling to
    meet up with the women and have a girls night out (or weekend) .....

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Ryder in Baltimore, Maryland area

I am on the west side of Baltimore County Maryland. I ride each weekend on the RT down to Rehoboth, DE to our RV. Love my Spyder.

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Texas...between Houston and Galveston......there are a few ladies down south...but have never been able to hook up with them.....have met a few of the guys...nice guys, too......my husband rides a Valkyrie and/or Harley....we are retired and travel on the bike often....we left home Thursday, July 21st and headed north to Bellaire, Mi to a Valkyrie ride-in....met: Lois from Minnesota, Bitsy224m from Michigan, Devl from Michigan....all Spyder riders...most of our husbands ride a Valkyrie.....my Spyder won the Non-Valkyrie bike show......we left Michigan and decided to travel towards Maine, for lobster and then head to Texas.....I'm trying to travel all 48 states....right now I have 31 states and plan to get 8 or 9 more before arriving home...tonight we are in Hornell, NY. hope to met some of y'all in the future......oh....I turned 25,000 miles on my Spyder today....pulled over for a photo.......I have owned my Spyder:
    1 year, 2 months, 1 week and 1 day...

Spyder Garage

I am from the Nashville, TN area

Spyder Garage

I'm in Mt Juliet, TN (Nashville). So if Betty Boop and Dentin come to Nashville, let me know.... I will ryde with you!

Spyder Garage

Ladies as I have posted on facebook.... I am working on a spreadsheet that I will send out. It will show names/city/state/email address and name on here if I get it from you. Hope to have this done soooooonnnnn..............

SpyderLady

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GLHRN View Post
    I'm in Mt Juliet, TN (Nashville). So if Betty Boop and Dentin come to Nashville, let me know.... I will ryde with you!
    I'll be there on Oct 15 there is an event there few spyders will be there. I think is at American Motor sports sponsoring it.