Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bootie View Post
    I like many of you have an RT. With its 4 trunks I can carry everything including the kitchen sink.
    I guess the kitchen sink explains your trailer...

Sorry, ladies, I'll go back to lurking...
    Happy 2010 Orbital Blue Spyder RT-S Owner
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Since it is still technically "hubby's" Spyder until I graduate from the learner's permit to the big "M" on my license, we share the trunk and back hatch. My purse normally goes in the back hatch, along with our reflective vests. I've got to have my tootsie rolls, too!! Most of what was mentioned is also included in the purse. The trunk itself is normally empty, and when we stop, we put our helmets in there.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If you're not careful Holly is going to put out a "'Call To Arms", and you'll find yourself in the unpleasant situation of discovering what an all-female lynch mob looks like from the business end!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Ok that list was super funny, but no, light travel most days. A rain suit and a bottle of water. If I'm going to a bead show, I'll pack my case in the front.

V

GOS Founding Member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Loved the list!!!! The best is that you can find all that in a very small trial size or travel size and fit on the

I'm not worrying too much since I travel with hubby (Bullant12) who has the RT with the trailer... so I can pack and shop!!

Spyder Garage

Default Lots of stuff

I used to carry everything but the kitchen sink as standard items on my Harley, but I decided to share the Spyder w/hubby so cut down on the "alwas in the bike items". Left Saddle Bag: black short gloves, black gauntlet gloves, glove liners, cotton scarf, Pass the Pigs, small velcroe strap, small bungie cords, key to Ron's bike, Q-tips, water bottle holder, silk neck warmer, tissues, instant-cloths, pocket knife, Baby powder, Skin-so-Soft, Rain Ponchos, umbrella, Harle rain suit, small first aid kit, shamm tpe cloth, Mr. Clean Magic Sponge. Trunk: Blue gloves, 2-instant-cloths, basic meds, folding comb/brush, small notebook/pen, lipstick, mirrow, folding cane, folding hat, and purse. Frunk: Owners papers, insurance info, Owner's Manual, Warranty papers.

Spyder Garage

Default in the Trunks

In the back trunk, I carry a tool kit, gloves, notepad with pen, Ipod, wipes and a couple of bottles of water

In the front trunk we have caps for helmet hair and usually store my helmet and jacket for when I am not riding the spyder

in the glove compartment in front of the seat we keep the insurance card and registration and some Change

My purse usually goes in the left side case.
    Last edited by Spyder Couple; 09-03-2011 at 12:21 AM.
    Darrell & Cindy
    2011 Orbital Blue CanAm Spyder RT-S se5 w/ Communication System & trailer hitch, Arm Rests, Elkas shocks, Baja Ron swaybar & spark plugs and wires, Custom dynamatics fender lights & third brake light, Seal floorboard "PUP" floor boards, CycleMate utility Trailer and Sena 20s with dongle.

Spyder Garage

Wow, you guys carry some awesome stuff. After reading all your lists, I need to add some stuff to my frunk.

The only thing I really carry in the frunk are the tool kit, owners manual, warranty & maintenance information and a pair of heavy gloves. When I'm not riding, I put my jacket and helmet in there.

I also have 2 soft saddle bags and a roll bag on the back. In one soft side bag, I have a half cover, the clear visor for my helmet, a lighter armored pair of gloves and rain covers for my soft bags. In the other soft bag I have a pair of sun glasses, the liner for my jacket, and the rain cover for my Airhawk seat.. The roll bag is where I keep my keys and wallet while I'm riding. I also keep the Airhawk seat in there when I'm not on a long ride.

I should really organize things better at some point.

Spyder Garage

Default 2010 Orbital Blue Spyder RT & Trailer

When traveling with my partner we take rain gear, iphone connected to spyder, tool kit, half finger & full finger gloves, sun screen, helmet bags, slime flat tire kit w/compressor), sunglasses, purse and a hair brush and a hat. If we are pulling the trailer I include the covers, folding chairs, small cooler with drinks, extra bottle of oil and leave room for shopping. Last we take our pillows if we are spending the night away from home.

Chikez

Spyder Garage

Hmmm. Swiffers, polish, polish cloth (got to get your priorities in there right ) tools, do rag, coat, sunscreen, lipgloss (which I don't use cuz it's a bug and dirt catcher), sunglasses, insurance card, reg. card, papertowels or tissues, and..... once ..... tampons. But they got smashed REALLY bad and then got grease on them when I was rooting for my tools. So now they go in my purse... THEN in my trunk.

My better half and the best dad ever!!