Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default ky lake to striper king

Good news is exactly what all our prayers is worthy of. Great to here all is going well.
    chickenhoose

Spyder Garage

Default Sounds Like a Plan!

My wife and I will be there. I will make my own reservations. Just hoping for good weather, would hate to just sit around and not be able to ride. I am familiar with the area, my wife's mom and dad used to live in Cadiz, KY and we would travel that way when we would go visit them.
    Hope to get to meet some fellow Ryders.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tdoug60 View Post
    My wife and I will be there. I will make my own reservations. Just hoping for good weather, would hate to just sit around and not be able to ride. I am familiar with the area, my wife's mom and dad used to live in Cadiz, KY and we would travel that way when we would go visit them.
    Hope to get to meet some fellow Ryders.
    Glad you will be able to make the trip an yes I agree.. I hope that it is great weather.. See you soon...

Spyder Garage

Come on folks we only have 3 weekends..
    Last edited by kentuckyguy; 09-27-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Spyder Garage

Well I dont have very good news.. I found out today that I am gonna have to have surgery on both of my knee's Friday the 30th.. Some of you may remember me talking about both of my knee's being replaced when I bought my first spyder.. I have been haveing some trouble with both of them an my Dr thinks it is just scar tissue.. Hopefully that is all that is cause me my pain.. If it is just the scar tissue then I should be able to walk out of the hospital.. I wanted to wait until after the ride but it is either this Friday or next Thursday an then he goes over sea's for 6 months. So it is now or never.. I am still planning on doing the ride even if I have to drive my car an lead you on the tour...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kentuckyguy View Post
    Well I dont have very good news.. I found out today that I am gonna have to have surgery on both of my knee's Friday the 30th.. Some of you may remember me talking about both of my knee's being replaced when I bought my first spyder.. I have been haveing some trouble with both of them an my Dr thinks it is just scar tissue.. Hopefully that is all that is cause me my pain.. If it is just the scar tissue then I should be able to walk out of the hospital.. I wanted to wait until after the ride but it is either this Friday or next Thursday an then he goes over sea's for 6 months. So it is now or never.. I am still planning on doing the ride even if I have to drive my car an lead you on the tour...
    That is one heck of an upstanding offer! Hope you get to ride but if not the company should be great.

MOgang Member & Monster Member

Spyder Garage

Don't sweat it man. You just recover, we will find our way around, besides we will have Teddy with us and he has training as a search and rescue dog if we get lost.

Hey, you still want me to bring that full cover for your RT I assume? If not, just let me know.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMac View Post
    Don't sweat it man. You just recover, we will find our way around, besides we will have Teddy with us and he has training as a search and rescue dog if we get lost.

Hey, you still want me to bring that full cover for your RT I assume? If not, just let me know.
    Yes I still want the cover..

Spyder Garage

Yes I still want the cover..
    Cool. Will do.
    See ya in a few weeks. Hope the surgery goes well.

Spyder Garage

Cool. Will do.
    See ya in a few weeks. Hope the surgery goes well.
    Thank you..

Spyder Garage

Got the call today about my surgery.. I have to be at the hospital at 6am in the morning.. I am the first one on the list.. I will post tomorrow afternoon when I get home an am good an awake...

Very Active Member tofriendscreek's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thoughts and prayers that the surgery goes well and you do indeed walk out of the hospital.
    Last edited by tofriendscreek; 09-30-2011 at 08:26 AM.
    2022 Plasma Red, F3 Limited, Special Series

Spyder Garage

Got the call today about my surgery.. I have to be at the hospital at 6am in the morning.. I am the first one on the list.. I will post tomorrow afternoon when I get home an am good an awake...
    GOOD NEWS... I was able to walk out of the hospital.. Both knee's were worked on.. The both had alot of scar tissue in them.. Dr told me to do what I wanted to do an could stand to do.. I see no reason that I wont be able to make the ride on the 15th.. Thanks for the thoughts an prayers... See you in 2 weekends.....

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

GOOD NEWS... I was able to walk out of the hospital.. Both knee's were worked on.. The both had alot of scar tissue in them.. Dr told me to do what I wanted to do an could stand to do.. I see no reason that I wont be able to make the ride on the 15th.. Thanks for the thoughts an prayers... See you in 2 weekends.....

Now that is good news. Congrats!
    Glad it all worked out and you will be there.
    Now just pray for good weather!

Spyder Garage

Now that is good news. Congrats!
    Glad it all worked out and you will be there.
    Now just pray for good weather!
    Thanks bud... Been Praying for that for weeks now...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Who ever has their knees worked on before the rally has to buy the first round. I'll take mine cold.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rcdurango View Post
    Who ever has their knees worked on before the rally has to buy the first round. I'll take mine cold.
    Was it you that I met at the gas station on Sunday with the red RT??

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Nope, mine is blue. Glad to hear all went will with the knees. Looking forward to meeting you in Ky.

Spyder Garage

Nope, mine is blue. Glad to hear all went will with the knees. Looking forward to meeting you in Ky.
    I met a guy Sunday (yesterday) at the local marathon gas station.. He said he was from Evansville.. Just thought maybe it was you...

Spyder Garage

Thought I would bump this back up... Only 10 days left......

Spyder Garage

Default Buzzard Rock

What times are U planning on eating Fri and Sat?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by carny bill View Post
    What times are U planning on eating Fri and Sat?
    Friday is up to you.. Sat morning is up to you before the ride.. There is a Wendys an Huddle house right where we are meeting.. For lunch I am planning on stopping in Dover Tnn. There is a really good pizza place there... If it is to early an everyone doesnt want to eat then we will travel on over to Murray Ky an eat at the Ryans steak house an buffet.. When we return to Buzzard Rock that night we can eat supper..

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I second that, lol.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I am glad kentuckyguy and all the others have picked up my slack. I know I started this idea but had no idea I would get so busy. As for me I am looking forward to seeing everyone, riding, and especially Sat. night when we can all kick back and swap storys (or tall tales, lol).