Spyder Garage

Default Site's looking good Lamont.

Site's looking good Lamont. Thank you and anybody else that has been helping you for all their hard work.

Previous owner of a 2008 Spyder SM5.
    Current owner of a 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

Spyderless Member
    Spyder Garage

Works, very well for me, And I don't like change.

Spyder Garage

2014 Timeless Black RTS/SE - BRP CB/Comm System; BRP Zumo 660 GPS System; BRP Cellphone Interface; BRP ST-1 Helmets w/BRP Headsets; BRP XM Radio; BRP Tri-Axis Handlebars; BRP Adj Wind Deflectors; BRP Adj Vent Windshield; BRP Comfort Seat & Utopia Backrest; Corbin Armrests; HMT Brake Light; TricLED 3/4 Brake & Running Lights; TricLED Fender Lights & Rr Cargo Lights; CD Fender TIPS Kit; Bump Skid; Scorpio i900 Alarm; Touratech GPS Locking Mount; NBV Highway Mounts; BBP Brake Pedal, Stebel horn.

Spyder Garage

I really like the Media tab. Gives a quick link to videos.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

I think we are almost there. There are some things I don't like and there are some things I really like. All in all I know it was a good move. Now I can start to focus on getting ready for Sturgis.

Spyder Garage

Looks great in Safari but still is messed up in Firefox,no big problem just wundering if it's some setting I can change to make it format to the page?
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tobor9 View Post
    Looks great in Safari but still is messed up in Firefox,no big problem just wundering if it's some setting I can change to make it format to the page?
    I'm using Firefox on a Mac and it looks fine to me. What's messed up?

Spyder Garage

Looks fine in safari and I just upgraded to Lion. Which of course i had to upgrade every piece of software i have to make the Lion upgrade work. So, because i couldn't read much on here for a couple of days and was totally bored, I am blaming lamont for my upgrade fever.

Oh, and i think the site looks great now, and seems to be faster also.
    Last edited by spyder3; 07-31-2011 at 08:10 PM.
    Rewaco RF-1 GT

Inline 4 cylinder Ford Zetec with multi-port fuel inject, 140 HP
    0-60mph: 5.8 seconds
    5 speed sync manual with reverse, mechanical dry clutch.
    Front suspension: Trapezoidal fork with center spring
    Rear suspension: Independent with Bilstein gas shock absorbers
    Brake System: Grimeca calipers, linked ventilated discs, with booster
    10.57 gallons

Spyder Garage

Lamont, great job. Suggestion, the smile list that appears on the right side of a post are so small I can hardly see them. If I open up the [more] they are just fine. Is there something I need to do to be able to see them without going to the [more]. Have fun in Sturgis!!

SpyderLady

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderLady View Post
    Lamont, great job. Suggestion, the smile list that appears on the right side of a post are so small I can hardly see them. If I open up the [more] they are just fine. Is there something I need to do to be able to see them without going to the [more]. Have fun in Sturgis!!
    I made the rows four wide and that made most of them the right size but the really big ones like the welcome smiley is the same size as the others. There's really nothing I can do about that other than tell you to remember what they look like in the shrunk size when you go to use them or just use the more button. Sorry this is one of those things that changed that I don't really like.

Spyder Garage

lamont,not sure if it is a font issue or what, but the bottom of some lines of text are cut off like it's off the screen. It makes no differance how big or little I make it but I have not tried other fonts(Have many to try!) it's readable but looks clipped. works fine on safari so it don't matter,just odd?
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tobor9 View Post
    lamont,not sure if it is a font issue or what, but the bottom of some lines of text are cut off like it's off the screen. It makes no differance how big or little I make it but I have not tried other fonts(Have many to try!) it's readable but looks clipped. works fine on safari so it don't matter,just odd?
    Wish I knew what to tell you, it has to be a setting on your browser somewhere.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up

I had to sell my spyderstill love the Spyderlovers

Duane

Spyder Garage

Yup, I like it. It's a much nicer look than the other format. I'm sure there are some things you will have to tune, but that is to be expected. I can't see all of the avatar pics, but that is fairly minor and probably something on my side. But I like it very much!
    "Life must be understood backward. But it must be lived forward."

'09 Phantom GS (#14) (Gone but not forgotten) and 2010 RS-S