Thread: Myrtle Beach

Spyder Garage

Default Myrtle Beach

My wife and I are heading to Myrtle Beach on 8/7/11 for our annivesary week. We are bring the camper with the spyder. Where is the best place to ride/eat/hang out. We have never been down so we cant wait.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom888 View Post
    My wife and I are heading to Myrtle Beach on 8/7/11 for our annivesary week. We are bring the camper with the spyder. Where is the best place to ride/eat/hang out. We have never been down so we cant wait.
    Thorny's is a good place to eat and so is the tilted kilt thats at broadway at the beach just ask anybody can tell you how to get their or gps broadway at the beach also has some great night life the only spyder dealer in the area is red line motorsports they are on highway 501 east bound in between conway and myrtle beach they built a nice board walk also. Take a ride in the sky wheel its air conditioned if it gets to humid. you could go to north myrtle beach and go to alligator adventure its smell but its pretty cool their is a shopping village right next door called barefoot landing. if you want a funny place to eat go to DICKS just ask anybody where that is. If you like chicken wings go to ZAXBY'S and order wings n things. have a good time

Roger

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Might check out Edisto Beach and scooter from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyder Garage

Thanks Guys

Any ideas for when it rains. Looks like a possablity of rain every day next week. O well.

Spyder Garage

Come on down to Charleston,lots of things to do,this time of year it rains mostly late in the day. if you come down call us @ 843-813-2038 and maybe we can get together .
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Spyder Garage

Thanks Guys

Any ideas for when it rains. Looks like a possablity of rain every day next week. O well.
    Yup! their is an aquarium at broadway at the beach and their are shows across a the street from their at the alabama theater. check out the myrtle beach welcome center before you get to the beach.

Roger

Spyder Garage

You prob have your route planned out, but if you can, go thru Norfolk to Cape Hatteras and the outter banks, on down to Oracoke...neat little island town with resturants and small cemetary of British Sailors from WWII sinking off the coast. Ferry across to the mainland and on to Wilmington....USS NC battleship from WWII if you're interested, then stay on RT 17 down the coast to SC Beaches. Lots of beaches along the way in NC if you want to explore.
    Theres a large campground in N. Myrtle, with oceanfront, near Barefoot landing who has resturants and lots of touristy shops. Neat little place.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default myrtle beach

i have property there and go back and forth a lot. this time of year it is very hot very hot ,but if you are camping try ocean lake campground on 17 south of myrtle beach airport, eat villa romano on 17 also great food you will have great time there tell organ grinder that john,barb, and jen sent you there from nj. and bring on the bruschetta.