Spyder Garage

Default Current MA ryders South of Boston?

I and a number of others recently purchased these awesome Spyders at Bob's Ski-Doo in Easton. I'm hoping that there can be a current roll call in the area to possibly meet up & ride. Mark in Canton

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Bob's Skidoo

I'v been lurking for the past month. I live in Carver and would like to connect with other riders when I buy a Spyder, probably in the fall. My question is: Who's the best Spyder dealer in MA? Bob's skidoo is the closet, but I would travel to find the right dealer.

Thanks in advance,

Rick

Spyder Garage

Default Bobs

Quote Originally Posted by ryesspyder View Post
    I'v been lurking for the past month. I live in Carver and would like to connect with other riders when I buy a Spyder, probably in the fall. My question is: Who's the best Spyder dealer in MA? Bob's skidoo is the closet, but I would travel to find the right dealer.

Thanks in advance,

Rick
    Bobs is a great dealer. Very knowledgable and moves quite a few units. The staff and technicians are highly trained and super helpful. Nothing negative to say. Definitely call Bob and get down there to buy one. I know he has sold to people down on the cape. Any questions please feel free to email me markjperry@Comcast.net

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default South Shore Riders

Thanks for the response,guys!

It's nice to hear that Bob's is a good dealer. My wife and I will set up a demo ride in the next couple of weeks and I'let you know how we make out. Do you think we should wait for the 2012's?

best regards,

Rick

Very Active Member mastertek2000's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

E. Freetown here