Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DuPage County

Spyder Garage

Default additional rider

Keep me in mind! I would like to get together with fellow spyder riders,, but my girl is in the shop for the 3rd time since I bought her on 07/17/11!!!!!

So Add my name to the list please
    John Berghofer, Streamwood Il
    2011 RT Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JJW SpyderRider View Post
    Y Rider I will be working in Payson, IL next week Monday to Wednesday. I will be staying in Quincy, maybe we can meet up for dinner! I plan on riding my Spyder seeing it is only 260 miles from my house.
    Sent you a PM.
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

Default Bristol Tap

I will be there.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Explorer53525's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder clothing????

Quote Originally Posted by Smokinspyder View Post
    Some of us dont have Spyder clothing ... yet LOL ha ha
    here is what got used for Spyder clothing in Winneconne last month:
    spyderbra.jpg

Spyder Garage

Too funny Greta...pink bra is classy

If anyone is coming from North IL, a few spyders are meeting up at 10:30am in Mundelein by 45@83. Let me know if you want to ride with us to Bristol.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Newbie View Post
    Too funny Greta...pink bra is classy

If anyone is coming from North IL, a few spyders are meeting up at 10:30am in Mundelein by 45@83. Let me know if you want to ride with us to Bristol.

I'll see you there at 10:30

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Ill be there @ 10:30 !!!

Spyder Garage

wish i could go but have to take a rain check i have to work i hope everyone has a good ride and i hope i get to ride with some of you one day have a good one

Spyder Garage

Count me in for the Bristol Tap on Sunday @ 12:00. It's a two hour ride one way for me. I will work up a route for the ride back up north for those that are headed that way.
    Jeff, do you want to ride over together? Give Jim or I a call to coordinate. thanks!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Reall Rain and Thunder ???? CMon man I wanna RYDE...least I have about an hour till we are meeting up eith everyone hopefully itll be done by then .

Spyder Garage

Reall Rain and Thunder ???? CMon man I wanna RYDE...least I have about an hour till we are meeting up eith everyone hopefully itll be done by then .
    The rains stopped an the Sun is coming out, I'll meet you guys at 11:00

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

That was a great time. and who ever said the burgers were good I agree the burgers were awesome ! I hope everyone got home safe. Chi New and JPV hope ya made it home i broke off from you guys at Hicks and Lake cook .

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Made it home safe

Dave McDuffa and I made it home safe but wet. Got caught in a downpour just north of the Boone county fair grounds. Stop there to put on some rain gear then got about 400 yards down the road and it started to pour. We pulled into the drive thru at a bank where an HD couple were wiating out the rain. Short delay and was able to dodge to rain the rest of the way home.

It was great to meet up and plan the next ride. Sounds like I WILL be able to go to Galena the 28th.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

Spyder Garage

That was a great time. and who ever said the burgers were good I agree the burgers were awesome ! I hope everyone got home safe. Chi New and JPV hope ya made it home i broke off from you guys at Hicks and Lake cook .
    We got soaked,but we weren't to far from Chi New's house so I dryed off there and waited out the down pour. I agree the burgers were awesome I know you like them because you wolfed down TWO of those bad boys and you were thinking about a third one. You are the burgerman!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

We swam home safe and mostly sound. Got water in my helmet on a speaker which proceeded to make demonic sounds so I shut it off. Didn't think to close the vents!

Happy to see so many show up.

Keep your eyes on the calendar or pm if you have no idea what I'm talking about!

Mike
    tHe SmOkEr YoU dRiNk ThE pLaYeR yOu GeT!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Wow looks like i lucked out, I made it home before it started to downpour . Yes i was hungry LOL . maybe one day Ill try to eat 8 of them in a hour likel the owner said ... But glad everyone got home ok and I beleive Ill be able to make the august 28th ride !!!!

Spyder Garage

John and I got killed by sudden hail like downpour but luckily my place was close and I am not sure how we got there since visibility was none
    existent

Now I know that fast rain feels on a bare skin... Not very pleasant ha

Spyder Garage

Default Moments ahead of you

Dave McDuffa and I made it home safe but wet. Got caught in a downpour just north of the Boone county fair grounds. Stop there to put on some rain gear then got about 400 yards down the road and it started to pour. We pulled into the drive thru at a bank where an HD couple were wiating out the rain. Short delay and was able to dodge to rain the rest of the way home.

It was great to meet up and plan the next ride. Sounds like I WILL be able to go to Galena the 28th.
    Jim and I must have been minutes apart from you. Funny we stopped in the Boone County fair grounds parking lot too to put on our rain suits and barely back on the road heading north when the rain hit. There was a pause of a few sunny miles before the really heavy stuff poured just north of the Wisconsin border. It was probably raining too heavy when we passed the bank to notice if you were there. Glad everyone got home safe.
    I'm working on getting everyone in the website and photos posted.

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 3pod View Post
    There is a place in yorkville/sugar grove area (actually in Bristol, Il.) called Bristol Tap. I think it started years ago as a local rural tavern. Area is getting more populated now. Anyway there speciality is a 1/2 pound burger which is delicious. Residents from the area and bikers frequent it. Actual address is 46 N. Cannonbal Trail Bristol, Illinois. Not fancy but has cold beer while U wait for the burger. Try it you'll like it. Out in the country location makes for a nice ryde.
    We have another ride to the Bristol Tap Sunday 9/4. We will meet at 12:00 for burgers and friendship .

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)