Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

That's a great looking ride!
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S Pure Magnesium Metallic, with SM5 transmission, Two Brothers muffler, cup holder ,clam shell ISO grips,I pod nano and chrome handlebars. Utopia backrest,chrome foot pegs, chrome passenger floor boards,chrome shifter and brake pedal,chrome windshield bracket and chrome kewlmetal highway pegs

Harleyrick

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Most Excellent......

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

a beautiful ryde indeed! I really love the pearl whyte. Welcome back to the wind enjoy the ryde!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DietitianBill View Post
    Nice bike! You have great taste in color...LOL
    cool pic, Its AWESOME to see all the handicrapp riders getting on a riding.

Spyderfest is the one event to make if you guys are not aware. well worth the drive and time.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Spyder Garage

Default Sorry

Sorry I have not been able to post any further info, pictures or video. On 8/22/11 I broke my leg and battled pneumonia at the same time. I have not been on the Spyder in the last 7 weeks. The bummer is I was at the point of driving further with each ride. It kills me to think I only put 1200 miles on it so far. I havent got it dirty yet. To those who have been emailing and posting to me, I'm sorry. I hope to finish this project before winter. BTW: I did not brake my leg on the Spyder. Thank you, markjperry@comcast.net

Very Active Member Star Cruiser's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by markjperry View Post
    Sorry I have not been able to post any further info, pictures or video. On 8/22/11 I broke my leg and battled pneumonia at the same time. I have not been on the Spyder in the last 7 weeks. The bummer is I was at the point of driving further with each ride. It kills me to think I only put 1200 miles on it so far. I havent got it dirty yet. To those who have been emailing and posting to me, I'm sorry. I hope to finish this project before winter. BTW: I did not brake my leg on the Spyder. Thank you, markjperry@comcast.net
    I feel your frustration Mark, but you'll continue just fine when the weather gets better. I rode through Maine, New Hampshire, Mass and the other New England States a couple of weeks ago. I appreciate what you said about a short season. It was 6C and Raining for a couple of days off and on.

Take your time to heal and we'll hear about your many miles soon enough! I really liked the write up about how you get out of the WC and onto the bike. Gives a lot of people an appreciation of what we take for granted

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Default Awesome!

What a great looking ryde! Maybe we'll meet up on the road sometyme, I'm in Billerica! Ryde safe!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default AWSOME

I hope things get better, and it sounds like it will, Seth is the best to talk with, and HOPE to see ya at SPYDERFEST, next spring. SPYDERLOVERS are the BEST. I bet you can find a lot of going to CUBA, and will help you out with the trip, and details.