Buttler mug holder
    Running lights front and rear
    12V plug in
    Graphics

Spyder Garage

Count me in.

Spyder Garage

Default Thunder Beach Autumn Rally

Sorry to miss this ride but I am riding to Panama City that weekend to link up with SpyderRyders from around the southeast US at the ThunderBeach Autumn Bike Rally. This Panama city Rally has become one of the best in the country - much nicer than Daytona now..
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CJ/johnnyg View Post
    Heres an update on the sunrise to sunset ride John and I are planning. Were thinking about the last weekend in Sept. The meeting time will be put in when it gets closer, were looking around 5 to5:30 am like I said depending on sunrisre. We'll be at the jct of SR- 44 and C-15 at the 7 Eleven on the northeast conner in DeLand,fl. The total miles from DeLand to Ceder Key is around 245 miles . We're having breakfest at Crabby Joes Deck & Grill, 3701 S Atlantic Av, Daytona Beach at around 7 AM. After that 8 to 8:30 were heading north to Destination Daytona, Looking around for a while, then headed to Micanopy arriving around 11:30 to 12:30 (when ever we get there) for a light lunch. Then on for a horse country ride ending up in Ceder Key. Planning on around 4:30 or 5 PM {When ever we get there }. Then having Dinner waiting on sunset. Now if you don't want to make the sunrise or sunset you could meet up at the different stops along the way. The times are approximate. I've made up a route if you would like a copy we can e-mail it to you.
    Please Carol? Cindy & I are interested. Email me at cray542464@aol.com

Thanks.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Heres an update on the sunrise to sunset ride John and I are planning. Were thinking about the last weekend in Sept. The meeting time will be put in when it gets closer, were looking around 5 to5:30 am like I said depending on sunrisre. We'll be at the jct of SR- 44 and C-15 at the 7 Eleven on the northeast conner in DeLand,fl. The total miles from DeLand to Ceder Key is around 245 miles . We're having breakfest at Crabby Joes Deck & Grill, 3701 S Atlantic Av, Daytona Beach at around 7 AM. After that 8 to 8:30 were heading north to Destination Daytona, Looking around for a while, then headed to Micanopy arriving around 11:30 to 12:30 (when ever we get there) for a light lunch. Then on for a horse country ride ending up in Ceder Key. Planning on around 4:30 or 5 PM {When ever we get there }. Then having Dinner waiting on sunset. Now if you don't want to make the sunrise or sunset you could meet up at the different stops along the way. The times are approximate. I've made up a route if you would like a copy we can e-mail it to you.
    Carol,

Sis and I hope to make at least part of the ride. Please send the route to mike.denson@verizon.net. Everything depends on my job, which if everything goes according to schedule will end Aug 31st. Problem is, it was originally supposed to end July 31st, but got extended. Hope that doesn't happen again this month. We're anxious to ride with y'all again, that is all-y'all

Cheers,

Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MangoMike View Post
    Carol,

Sis and I hope to make at least part of the ride. Please send the route to mike.denson@verizon.net. Everything depends on my job, which if everything goes according to schedule will end Aug 31st. Problem is, it was originally supposed to end July 31st, but got extended. Hope that doesn't happen again this month. We're anxious to ride with y'all again, that is all-y'all

Cheers,

Mike
    Mike, you are now officially a "true suthunuh". Ya'll means two. All ya'll is three or more. Tell Sis we said hi.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Ok Chris & mike did you receive the e-mail with the attachments I sent you?

Hand grips
    GPS holder
    Buttler mug holder
    Running lights front and rear
    12V plug in
    Graphics

Spyder Garage

Sure did and sent an email back confirming. Just let us know the date and we'll be ready to rock n roll.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Got it, thanks. I too responded via email. Do you also have a map?

Spyder Garage

Yeh, Will send it to you in a few.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

What's all this Secrecy email bit????

I thought that Ya'll meant 1 o more.... or was it yousens is one?

Spyder Garage

Forrest if you and Doc would stay home awhile insted of riding all over the U.S. you would know that we are planning a sunrise to sunset ride on the 24th of sept. What they're asking is for a copy of the route we'll be taking. If you want a copy we will E-mail you one. So you can be in on the secret to.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Forrest if you and Doc would stay home awhile insted of riding all over the U.S. you would know that we are planning a sunrise to sunset ride on the 24th of sept. What they're asking is for a copy of the route we'll be taking. If you want a copy we will E-mail you one. So you can be in on the secret to.
    Can I get a copy also?
    Wheeler~ Spyder rydin' tyre syde down!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    [CENTER]Respect is common ground we all can share![CENTER]

Spyder Garage

DITTO.... me too....
    The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

The sunrise ride sounds great as well as Cruzn Al's CC ride.
    The mileage seems long on both. Not sure I can handle that.
    However, if all goes well I would like to give it a shot. I guess the
    route would be in order.

Have a happy day... Now back to slumber land.

Spyder Garage

Here is the itinerary for the Sunrise to Sunset ride Sept. 24, 2011. Start Hwy44 /15 Deland 5:30AM pulling out at 5:45am. Then onto S. Daytona for breakfast. Sunrise is around 7AM take pictures and then have breakfast at Craby Joes planning on pulling around 8:30. Then head North to Ormand by the Sea and try to get more pictures of group. Then onto Destination Daytona. (Butt break). Spend a little time looking around. Then onto Micanopy via Palatka, Hawthorne. Then we will do the horse country ride, head onto Cedar key. Arriving somewhere around 5-5:30PM. Have dinner and watch the sunset.

Here's the route we are planning on taking. From Deland 44E to Pioneer Trail turn left, go to CR 415 turn left, to CR 421 turn Right take this to the beach, turn right on S. Atlantic Av. Craby Joes about 1/4mi. on left. From there take A1A N to Ormand by the Sea. turn left on High Bridge rd. Will take this to Destination Daytona. Then taking 1 North to 100 W to Palatka. (Butt & gas Break) Picking up SR 20 W. Going past Hawthorn turn left on SR325 then turn right CR 346 to Micanopy. From Micanopy take CR 234 S changing over to 329. Then horse country ride. After that we will be taking CR326 W to US 19/98 turn right, then turn left on SR 24 to Cedar Key.

If you can't make the sunrise and would like to meet us somewhere else on the ride, let us know and we will try and give you approximate time we will be there.

This has nothing to do with Cruzin Al coast to coast run in Oct.

We will up date this Sept 21

Rain date will be Oct 1, Times will be the same!
    Last edited by johnnyg; 09-17-2011 at 06:10 AM. Reason: time changes

Spyder Garage

sounds like a great ride... can't wait...
    The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

+bump

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    Sorry to miss this ride but I am riding to Panama City that weekend to link up with SpyderRyders from around the southeast US at the ThunderBeach Autumn Bike Rally. This Panama city Rally has become one of the best in the country - much nicer than Daytona now..
    The PCB event is the following weekend. You can make both.

Spyder Garage

Portions of the following edited by MouthPiece/Chris

Here is the itinerary for the Sunrise to Sunset ride Sept. 24, 2011. Start Hwy44 /15 Deland 5:15AM. Then onto S. Daytona for breakfast. Sunrise is around 6:30AM take pictures and then have breakfast at Craby Joes. Then head North to Ormand by the Sea

If you can't make the sunrise and would like to meet us somewhere else on the ride, let us know and we will try and give you approximate time we will be there.

John? Do you have any idea about what time ya'll will be finishing up breakfast in Daytona and heading toward Ormand? Cindy is "purdy" insistent that we ride no sooner than 30 minutes before sunrise. Right now it appears that the sun is coming up around 7:00ish. That means I could leave here around 6:30ish and head toward Daytona.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Chris that fine I'am not sure on sunrise time yet but I hope to have it down close by Wednesday when i make the finial thread. We plan on pulling out of Craby Joes around 8:00 am [ they open at 7 am]. If anyone would like an meet us at Craby Joes instead of Deland that's fine, all I ask is to let us know on this thread before the ride date [ 9-24-11 ] so I can give them a head count on are way there. Thanks John & Carol

Spyder Garage

Here is the itinerary for the Sunrise to Sunset ride Sept. 24, 2011. Start Hwy44 /15 Deland 5:30AM pulling out at 5:45am. Then onto S. Daytona for breakfast. Sunrise is around 7AM take pictures and then have breakfast at Craby Joes planning on pulling around 8:30. Then head North to Ormand by the Sea and try to get more pictures of group. Then onto Destination Daytona. (Butt break). Spend a little time looking around. Then onto Micanopy via Palatka, Hawthorne. Then we will do the horse country ride, head onto Cedar key. Arriving somewhere around 5-5:30PM. Have dinner and watch the sunset.

Here's the route we are planning on taking. From Deland 44E to Pioneer Trail turn left, go to CR 415 turn left, to CR 421 turn Right take this to the beach, turn right on S. Atlantic Av. Craby Joes about 1/4mi. on left. From there take A1A N to Ormand by the Sea. turn left on High Bridge rd. Will take this to Destination Daytona. Then taking 1 North to 100 W to Palatka. (Butt & gas Break) Picking up SR 20 W. Going past Hawthorn turn left on SR325 then turn right CR 346 to Micanopy. From Micanopy take CR 234 S changing over to 329. Then horse country ride. After that we will be taking CR326 W to US 19/98 turn right, then turn left on SR 24 to Cedar Key.

This has nothing to do with Cruzin Al coast to coast run in Oct.

We will up date this Sept 21

Bump for new times

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Hey Johnny,
    How many riders on going on this one so far?
    I sold my black phantom, but might use my wifes white (girly-girl) bike and meet up with you guys somewhere. I can't do the full day due to other things going on, but if I can get an idea where you might be say 2ish ?
    I will also be taking the girly-girl spyder on a week trip with some other buddies to TN (yep, Tail, blueridge, etc woohoo!) this coming up Monday. It's good to finally get some riding time in again!
    Hope to see you all

Spyder Garage

Good to hear from you BLinc, I don't have a head count yet I know we have at least 10 to 12 riders so far. We will be putting a thread up tomorrow night around 6pm. The best I could give you on a time an place to meet up would be Micanopy around 1:30 PM. you can call us when you head up this way, we have bluetooth on are radios my number is 352-303-6198 and Cj is 352-425-0766 You can do the horse county ride and maybe go on to Cedar Key with us, I don't know if Doc and Forrest are coming yet but if they do you could ride back with them. Carol will be sending an e-mail out to every one on the [ Spyder e-mail list we have ] tomorrow night to let every one know about it if they haven't been on Spyderlovers lately.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sounds like a great time!