Spyder Garage

Question Anybody Spyder riders in Knoxville?

OK, my wife will be a NEW Spyder owner next weekend...Are there any Spyder ryders in the Knoxville area???

I see Lamonster is in Greeneville...Anybody else in the area??

Spyder Garage

Joe, my wife & I both have Spyders and always looking for someone to ride with. Lets get together after your wife gets hers and plan a ride.

Jim
    300-8427 Cell

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

We are in Knowxville and would love to ryde with other spyder riders. Just send me a message and we can meet up. Will even let hubby came along on his Harley. By the way, where are you getting your new from?
    And on your new spyder. You are going to love it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SnoWhite View Post
    We are in Knowxville and would love to ryde with other spyder riders. Just send me a message and we can meet up. Will even let hubby came along on his Harley. By the way, where are you getting your new from?
    And on your new spyder. You are going to love it.
    We are getting her Spyder from Cowtown in Cuba, MO....They just have the best price and customer service I can find...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Very cool. So does your wife already have her license? What do you ride? Look forward to hearing from you after you get back from MO and are ready to take your new baby out.

Spyder Garage

I'm up for a ride just about anytime as long as I'm not working on my Spyder. Let me know.

I plan on meeting SpyderPops in Maggie Valley tomorrow if I can get my RS back together in time.

Spyder Garage

Very cool. So does your wife already have her license? What do you ride? Look forward to hearing from you after you get back from MO and are ready to take your new baby out.
    Yes my wife has had her license for decades she's an old dirt biker from back in the day...

I ride a Victory Vision Midnight Cherry!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

That's great. She will be all set. Cant wait to hear all about your new ryde and look forward to getting together with you guys soon. Keep us posted.

Spyder Garage

Heading to Maggie Valley right now if you want to hookup.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by joe schmoe View Post
    OK, my wife will be a NEW Spyder owner next weekend...Are there any Spyder ryders in the Knoxville area???

I see Lamonster is in Greeneville...Anybody else in the area??

SnoWhite here, just checking in to see if your Wife got her NEW Spyder yet and does she just love it?

Ready to ryde around the Knoxville area yet?

Spyder Garage

SnoWhite here, just checking in to see if your Wife got her NEW Spyder yet and does she just love it?

Ready to ryde around the Knoxville area yet?

Hi SnoWhite...Yes she got it and YES she loves it...We are going to LaFollette this weekend to get the 600 mile service done on Saturday....Not sure about Sunday...How bout you got any plans on Sunday???

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I"m not sure yet about this weekend, I have a huge project for work I have to get done and I am going to try and finish it on Saturday.

For the past couple of Sundays, we have been riding with the Smokey Mountain Harley group. Everyone is welcome and you dont have to own a Harley to ride with them. I mentioned before my husband rides a Harley and they have been very supportive of me ryding with them on my Spyder. The girls in the group are trying to get more female riders, so I'm sure they would love to have your wife and you join on the ride. Let me know if you are interested or if you would rather just have the 4 of us get together, either way we are good. I just need to get my project finished, and I'm good to go.

Let me know what you think?

Spyder Garage

SnoWhite...We would rather just hook up with you and your husband and ryde around...If that's OK with you all?

Let us know when and where and we'll try to be there, if nothing else has been planned...

Spyder Garage

My wife and I are planning on riding tomorrow (8/14/11) if you would like to get together. Not sure where we are going, but then it really doesn't matter. If you have any preferences or would like to get together, give me a call 300-8427.

Jim

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmur View Post
    My wife and I are planning on riding tomorrow (8/14/11) if you would like to get together. Not sure where we are going, but then it really doesn't matter. If you have any preferences or would like to get together, give me a call 300-8427.

Jim
    If it's not raining that would be great...Will call you once we see what the weather is doing in the AM..