Spyder Garage

Default Brutcher family????

Can anyone in the Missouri forums help me contact someone in the Brutcher (I think that's their last name) family? (The 3 Spyder family). I bought Mr. Brutcher's old RT shocks off him while we were at Lamonster's BBQ and I am having an issue getting the old RT shocks, which were at Cowtown, shipped to me.
    Last edited by bjt; 07-22-2011 at 02:50 PM.
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

Probably the easiest way is to contact Len at CowTown........573-885-6300 is the store phone number.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jim3341 View Post
    Probably the easiest way is to contact Len at CowTown........573-885-6300 is the store phone number.

Sorry to say I've already tried that a number of times. I can get through to people there but I am not getting the shocks that I bought. Part of it was my fault for not contacting the correct person initially. Now I have a set of RS shocks that they say are the ones taken off of the Butcher's RT.
    Last edited by bjt; 07-20-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Spyder Garage

These are the people in this post... http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...99&postcount=1

I'd like to get in contact with them if I could.

pitbull

Are you sure they are Rs shocks??? Call Sierra tomorrow at the parts counter give her the part number and have them double check, if they are indeed the wrong shocks she can ship them out..... It's rough to be in the middle of someone elses deal, but I'm sure they can get it worked out. If I need to get involved to make it work I will and can do. Sorry I missed your call no one gave me any messages.

Spyder Garage

I'm sure, part numbers on both the shocks and the springs are the same as on my current GS Spyder. Also, pics that I've seen on here of RT shocks show them with a black coil spring and my GS Spyder has grey coil springs, same as the ones I was sent from you guys the other day.

pitbull

sounds like there the wrong ones then, just contact Dan or sierra and let them know and they can fix there mistake.

Spyder Garage

Thanks Len. I talked with both Dan and Sierra yesterday and Dan says he is going to get me the RT shocks. When he ships them (probably next week according to him), he will include a return shipping label to send the RS shocks back to you guys.

Spyder Garage

Just wanted to update this thread that I did get the RT shocks and got them on my Spyder. They made a huge difference in how stiff the front end of the Spyder feels now. They are not as good as the Elkas but they are much better than stock RS shocks.