Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Starke Bikefest

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by annieleilani View Post
    Just to let everyone know, Ron & I are planning on meeting everyone in Micannopy. Should be a fun day and a great ride!
    Looking forward to seeing you all again!
    Wheeler~ Spyder rydin' tyre syde down!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    [CENTER]Respect is common ground we all can share![CENTER]

RT-S PE#0048
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BikerDoc View Post
    I will be there.. My wife doesn't think that being in the parking lot of a T Bar that is closed that time of morning will hurt my image or morality any...
    OMG - that's the truth!!!!

RT-S PE#0048
    Spyder Garage

Ron (my husband), Shar - (our friend) will be in Wildwood for breakfast! See you around 8:00!

Spyder Garage

Looks like it's gonna have to be another time for Cindy and me. Grandson has a championship baseball game Saturday.
    Ya'll have fun and we'll catch ya the next time.

Chris & Cindy

Registered Users InspectorGadget's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Starke day of Fun

We are reved up and ready to ryde. It looks to be a great day weather wise, but the temps. may be back up in the 90s. Make sure that you have some fluids with you, and keep hydrated.
    Mary and I will see you all at the appointed time and location tomorrow for the ryde to Starke.
    C-YA RL
    It wasn't MEEEEE!!!!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'm trying to make this ride, but now I'm confused. We'll be coming from Inverness, I can go 44 to Wildwood, or 200 to Ocala to 75. Can someone tell me the meeting places again (and times). Steak and Ale in Wildwood at 8:30 or somewhere in Micanopy at 10:00? Would appreciate a little help...
    Ralph
    305-322-2626

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRalph View Post
    I'm trying to make this ride, but now I'm confused. We'll be coming from Inverness, I can go 44 to Wildwood, or 200 to Ocala to 75. Can someone tell me the meeting places again (and times). Steak and Ale in Wildwood at 8:30 or somewhere in Micanopy at 10:00? Would appreciate a little help...
    Ralph
    305-322-2626
    A number of us are meeting at Wildwood at the Steak and shake on 44 just off 75, and the time is 8am for breakfast,, however, if you are a little late no problem we won't be leaving before 8:30 am, most likely closer to 9am.. Welcome aboard.

Spyder Garage

Default weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

its been awhile seeing you all... I will be there for b-fast and the ride out.... dan
    The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rearview mirror.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Barbary View Post
    its been awhile seeing you all... I will be there for b-fast and the ride out.... dan
    Dan are you meeting us at Wildwood our Micanopy ? so we know if we need to look out for you.

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    Dan are you meeting us at Wildwood our Micanopy ? so we know if we need to look out for you.
    Meeting in Wildwood at streak n shake....

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

WOW !!!!

Will there be enough road for all of us ????

Spyder Garage

We had a great ride to Stark Bike Fest today, Inspector Gadget took us through some beautiful country side going to Stark. However the ride home was HOT HOT but we made it. It was nice to see Forrest (the King of the road) and all my other Spyder friends. It was a nice day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mods= luggage rack, rear trunk shelf & Mirror

Spyder Garage

Default Pictures of the ride to Starke Bikefest

Want to thank Forrest for setting up the meeting place in Wildwood at Steak and Shake. We had 9 spyders 1-two wheeler and a Honda trike. We were going to meet up with the Micanope group at 10AM then ride to Starke together. However the goldwing let us down, We had to stop at RideNow in Ocala to drop off Shar's trike. She ended up riding two-up with Annieleilani (Annie). That put us behind so we contacted the other group and made arrangements to meet at Grannies in Starke. Don't know how many were with the other group, they left right after we got there. We did get a few pictures of the other group at grannies when we arrived but only new a few of the group, wish we could of met some of the other new riders. That being said here are our pics of the ride there and of the Bikefest. The temperature was around 97 degrees, So most of us didn't stay long. It was nice to meet up with everyone again. To bad the weather was so HOT Starke did a great job of putting the fest on in town this year. We believe there would of been more bikes if the weather was better. Hope you like the pictures Johnnyg is coming along way with taking them and driving being I have my own and I'm not the photographer anymore. Here is the site to go to if you want to see the pics. Hope everyone got home safe, Looking forward to the next ride. (Come on Fall)

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/s...kefest%202011/

Hand grips
    GPS holder
    Buttler mug holder
    Running lights front and rear
    12V plug in
    Graphics

Spyder Garage

Dan sorry we missed you when it was time to go, We looked but couldn't find you. Hope you had a safe ride home. Also Wheeler sorry you couldn't make it. But it is Saturday not Monday. Don't rush the weekend

Hand grips
    GPS holder
    Buttler mug holder
    12V plug in
    Graphics

Spyder Garage

Nice pics. Glad the wind and rain weren't a problem. I'm learning my new cell phone and the alarm is something I figured out today. I had it set to go of Monday at 6am and so it didn't go off this morning. Susan and I both were looking forward to seeing everyone again. Hopefully we will be able to make the next ride!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5

Spyder Garage

Default Ride to Stark

Thanks to Inspector Gadget and Mrs. Gadget for leading us on a very scenic trip to Stark. We went through towns I have never heard of and I have lived in Fl. for 55 years. I'm giving away my age. Nice to see so many of our friends again.
    I was a little disappointed in the bike fest. They were already out of event tee shirts in most sizes at 1 pm on the 1st day. Maybe Irene kept venders away. Trip home was blistering hot. I don't know how Forrest was able to ride so many hourson his cross country trip in the heat. Two hours home and I was ready for a nap. I hope cooler weather gets here soon.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CJ/johnnyg View Post
    Want to thank Forrest for setting up the meeting place in Wildwood at Steak and Shake. We had 9 spyders 1-two wheeler and a Honda trike. We were going to meet up with the Micanope group at 10AM then ride to Starke together. However the goldwing let us down, We had to stop at RideNow in Ocala to drop off Shar's trike. She ended up riding two-up with Annieleilani (Annie). That put us behind so we contacted the other group and made arrangements to meet at Grannies in Starke. Don't know how many were with the other group, they left right after we got there. We did get a few pictures of the other group at grannies when we arrived but only new a few of the group, wish we could of met some of the other new riders. That being said here are our pics of the ride there and of the Bikefest. The temperature was around 97 degrees, So most of us didn't stay long. It was nice to meet up with everyone again. To bad the weather was so HOT Starke did a great job of putting the fest on in town this year. We believe there would of been more bikes if the weather was better. Hope you like the pictures Johnnyg is coming along wa

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/s...Bikefest 2011/
    Thanks for the pix. I like your way up to Starke better than mine. I sure agree with "come on fall". My thermometer was reading 102-104 on the way back to Titusville.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Thank You

Carmen and I really had a great time yesterday! Very nice group of folks, it was nice meeting everyone. At a total of 229 miles round trip it was the longest ride we have ever taken on the in the 3 years that we've owned it. I especially want to thank everyone for showing concern when it APPEARED that I had fallen down. In reality I was verifying that my rear tire was still round, LOL!!! We are looking forward to the next ride. Thanks again.
    Ralph
    CaptRalphP@Embarqmail.com
    305-322-2626

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CJ/johnnyg View Post
    Dan sorry we missed you when it was time to go, We looked but couldn't find you. Hope you had a safe ride home. Also Wheeler sorry you couldn't make it. But it is Saturday not Monday. Don't rush the weekend
    Thats ok... Was walking around and had to hit "the head"...lol

anyhoot, got back to spyder in time to see a Forest leaving... So pop in with them... Stopped back at Steak n Shake for a cold shake with the group... Then headed home...

Had a great day... A bit too much sun and heat... but still was nice to see my spyder family and new spyder family again....

Spyder Garage

I know Cathy and i were cooked by the time we got home.We had a great time.

RT-S PE#0048
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRalph View Post
    Carmen and I really had a great time yesterday! Very nice group of folks, it was nice meeting everyone. At a total of 229 miles round trip it was the longest ride we have ever taken on the in the 3 years that we've owned it. I especially want to thank everyone for showing concern when it APPEARED that I had fallen down. In reality I was verifying that my rear tire was still round, LOL!!! We are looking forward to the next ride. Thanks again.
    Ralph
    CaptRalphP@Embarqmail.com
    305-322-2626
    You have a wonderful sense of humor!!! Can't wait to see you and Carmen again!

Spyder Garage

If you didn't see the pics from our ride from Wildwood to Starke bikefest here they are:

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/s...kefest%202011/

Hand grips
    GPS holder
    Buttler mug holder
    12V plug in
    Graphics

Ride Forrest Ride!
    Spyder Garage

Johnnyg, I am sure glad you lead the group through the back roads and my GPS even with the help of bralle did not help me.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by effgjamis View Post
    Johnnyg, I am sure glad you lead the group through the back roads and my GPS even with the help of bralle did not help me.
    Is that unusual???

2013 Spyder RTS SE5

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

The ride from Jacksonville in the morning was great as it wasn't very hot. I was a little disapointed in the vendors. Seemed to be mainly clothing for sale. Was very happy to meet every body and be able to sit and talk with everyone who didn't need to have a beer in their hand. I have been riding with the American Legion but most of the time they are only interested in bar hopping. Even when we stop for breaks it has to be at a bar. Got to look at a few of your bikes and and got some good ideas about some of the things I want to do. Big thanks to Inspector Gaget. The ride home was hot, but not as hot as some of the trips I have been making back and forth to Gainesville. Hoping to make some more rides with the group, thanks everybody.