Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet and Eat!

Spyder Garage

Question Welcome

Hello silvercruiser..nice to hear from Wink and Maria.!
    I haven't been on this sight in awhile. Hope all are well. so when are we all getting together. Maybe we should meet at Velocity. the question is WHEN????? My email is Specialk209@hotmail.com 843-833-4231 Cell Let's Ride!
    ~Kay

White Rt Limited 2012

Spyder Garage

Velocity would be great,a monday or tuesday would be good for us (me & SDM)but close to home helps. maybe Chris can set something up?
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Specialk209 View Post
    Hello silvercruiser..nice to hear from Wink and Maria.!
    I haven't been on this sight in awhile. Hope all are well. so when are we all getting together. Maybe we should meet at Velocity. the question is WHEN????? My email is Specialk209@hotmail.com 843-833-4231 Cell Let's Ride!
    Velocity sounds good.We can meet most anytime. Email is bowen2bowen@aol.com 843-221-4119 Wink & Maria
    Last edited by SilverCruiser; 08-21-2011 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Forgot to sign

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'm in! i just found out velocity is only 6 miles from me. Which reminds me... I am going to have to get rid of my two brothers exhaust if anyone is interested in it. It seems to be causing trouble for my RS. I understand that if you adjust the valves and put on a juice box, it will be fine, but I really don't want to go through that. I'm putting my original back on until I find something else.

Spyder Garage

Default Meet & Eat

Any rides scheduled for the SC group? With enough notice the wife (SDM) would be avail. on a Sat. Just have to get someone to work for her that nite. Let us know.
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com

Spyder Garage

Smile Hello again!!!

So much as been going on in my life...I had an injury so that put me on my back for awhile..then helped my son paint the whole inside of his house...now things are leveling off..bike week here in Myrtle Beach..gosh we need to take advantage of meeting...Kay and Spike
    ~Kay

White Rt Limited 2012

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Lunch meet and greet in Augusta Georgia

The Georgia Spyder Riders are going to have an informal get together in Augusta and would like to extend an invitation to our neighbors in South Carolina. Below are the details! Please feel free to join us there's plenty of room!

On October 22 we will meet for lunch (11:00 am) in Augusta at the Carolina Ale House located off of the Walton Way exit on I-20 East. The address is 203 Robert C. Daniels jr Parkway, Augusta and the phone is# 706 333-0019. No reservations needed and there is motorcycle parking right up against the outdoor seating area. When you get off on the exit turn right and the resturant is in the parking lot to your right.

A good route for you folks out west to get here (if you did not want to drone on I-20) would be to follow Rt 78 through Athens and the smaller towns until Rt 78 crosses I-20 in Thomson Ga. Then get on I-20 East for the last 25 miles or so.

After lunch we can do a short tour of downtown Augusta and the Old Confederate Powder Works and the Savannah River Canal winding up at the Can Am Dealer on Washington Road which just replaced most of their staff and wants to meet and greet us Spyder lovers. They said that they will do something special but I am not sure what.

PM me if you have any special needs or requests or just need to say hi.
    Joe Cohen (Oldandgrouchy)

Spyder Garage

Default Lunch Meet and Greet in Augusta, GA

I will prob be able to get someone to work for me that nite - if I can, then the hubby (Tobor 9) and I will be there. Thanks to GA for the invite!
    2014 RT Limited SE-6 in Black Currant. Mods so far: Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit, Diamond R Drivers Tour Mug, Tric Led Drink Holder, BRP Hitch, Mini Trailer USA Nomad Trailer. RonBar and links, Spyclops I & II, Lighted Bump Skid, LED head and fog lights. Foam hand grips. A arm lights, both upper and lower

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Daytona March 17th

Hello SyderRyders...is anyone going to daytona March 17th? Spike and I are going, we are leaving Friday 3/16 and coming back
    sunday 3/18.

Wink and Maria do you know about this?

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...Bikeweek-Event
    Last edited by Specialk209; 03-02-2012 at 11:43 PM. Reason: left off link
    ~Kay

White Rt Limited 2012

Spyder Garage

Default Bike Week

Didn't know about this. I need more time to arrange work. Maybe next year. Have a great time

Spyder Garage

Default Lamont's barbeque

We are leaving for Lamont's on 9/6 & coming back 9/9. If anyone is going from this area and wants company, let us know
    Wink & Maria

Spyder Garage

Default Lamonts BBQ

Lets talk soon ...did you make reservations?
    ~Kay

White Rt Limited 2012

Spyder Garage

Default Lamont's barbeque

Already made reservations Call me. 325-6277.

Maria

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I live in the upstate, in Spartanburg. Always up for a ride. Would love to meet Spyder Ryder's in SC. I know Schultzi in Greer, but no other SC Ryder's. Didn't meet any at Spyderfest

Spyder Garage

Sofia and I are leaving monday for LaMonsters BBQ,we have a cabin in Newland,NC for the week. anytime you'll are in the Lowcountry area, give us a call or email and let's ryde!!
    tobor9@me.com

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Carolina Spyder Ryders Group

Is this an active group? We are in Seneca SC.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mikes351 View Post
    Is this an active group? We are in Seneca SC.
    Well I'm here, from Charleston,SC
    tobor9@me.com