Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet and Eat!

Spyder Garage

Default Meet and Eat!

Would like to get together soon to possibly meet and eat at a central location to get a group together for future rides. If you are interested please post your interest. I am also on facebook as Specialk209. Looking forward to hearing from locals in or around Georgetown, Charleston, Ladson, Moncks Corner or surrounding areas. Thanks, Kay and Spike
    ~Kay

White Rt Limited 2012

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Specialk209 View Post
    Would like to get together soon to possibly meet and eat at a central location to get a group together for future rides. If you are interested please post your interest. I am also on facebook as Specialk209. Looking forward to hearing from locals in or around Georgetown, Charleston, Ladson, Moncks Corner or surrounding areas. Thanks, Kay and Spike
    SpecialK209, you just made my day! I am getting ready to move to the area in a few weeks and sure would appreciate any information on good areas to live. I will be working in the Ladson area. I was planning on coming down next weekend to look around. You can find me on FB as catniption or email me. I would love to meet you.

Spyder Garage

Default Meet and Eat

Charles (Tobor 9) and I can always eat!!! Hopefully not on a weekend - work either wed-sun nite or thurs-sun nite! ALso Welcome to Catniption!!!
    2014 RT Limited SE-6 in Black Currant. Mods so far: Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit, Diamond R Drivers Tour Mug, Tric Led Drink Holder, BRP Hitch, Mini Trailer USA Nomad Trailer. RonBar and links, Spyclops I & II, Lighted Bump Skid, LED head and fog lights. Foam hand grips. A arm lights, both upper and lower

Spyder Garage

Default @ Capniption

I saw your bike at maggie valley....loved it..My Name is Kay and Spike is my Hub. Nice to meet you.
    ~Kay

White Rt Limited 2012

Spyder Garage

Default Gathering

Saw your PM as well, we are planning a jaunt to Columbia on Saturday next if interested, where to meet for all? Golden Corral in Charleston is far from G'town and in the opposite direction. Huddle House in Moncks Corner? Kangaroo in Jamestown? (great hot dogs) Or where in Georgetown? Either way, Let's Go!

Patrick
    2011 RTS 2006 Yamaha Morphous
    2017 F150 2015 MINI Cooper S IBA 56167

Spyder Garage

Default me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Catniption View Post
    SpecialK209, you just made my day! I am getting ready to move to the area in a few weeks and sure would appreciate any information on good areas to live. I will be working in the Ladson area. I was planning on coming down next weekend to look around. You can find me on FB as catniption or email me. I would love to meet you.
    Hi Specialk209! I'll probably come with 'Nip this Saturday... if at all possible, it would be cool to meet a few locals and get the scoop on the area. Gotta make sure my kid sister is taken care of, ya know!

My mods: Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" graphics, custom tag frame to match graphics, Kuryakyn floorboards, Street Magic Easy Risers, Mean City Cycles seat mod, BRP Ultra Touring windshield with wind deflectors, Street FX ElectroPod lighting kit, Street FX Tire Technix motion activated wheel lights, extended parking brake lever, SpyderPops super duper foot-saving heat shield (aaahhhhh!!!)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

WOW! Looks like I may have several new spyder fryends when I move! Name the place and time and we will try to make it. We will be spyderless since we'll have my car, but it would still be great to see you all!

Spyder Garage

Default @Patrick

Patrick,Are ya'll going to Columbia this Saturday? I'm off tomorrow...Wednesday 7/20 give me a shout..843-833-4231 Catniption take my number down too.
    ~Kay

White Rt Limited 2012

Spyder Garage

Default Columbia

Yes, this Saturday coming up. I'm at work now and I'll call as soon as I get home, say about 0900 EDT. Just talked to Chris at Velocity yesterday and he made noises about organizing a SC Spyder (club?) under BRP auspices. He had the disc from SDM from Maggie Valley and is fired up. Let's burn some gasoline shall we?

Patrick
    2011 RTS 2006 Yamaha Morphous
    2017 F150 2015 MINI Cooper S IBA 56167

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pandy View Post
    Yes, this Saturday coming up. I'm at work now and I'll call as soon as I get home, say about 0900 EDT. Just talked to Chris at Velocity yesterday and he made noises about organizing a SC Spyder (club?) under BRP auspices. He had the disc from SDM from Maggie Valley and is fired up. Let's burn some gasoline shall we?

Patrick
    Patrick, is there any way that we could meet you (and anyone else who is interested) Saturday... perhaps after you return from Columbia? Catniption will be moving much sooner than anticipated (the first of the month!!!), and we'd really like your input on the area before she secures a place to live.

My mods: Ed Hardy "Love Kills Slowly" graphics, custom tag frame to match graphics, Kuryakyn floorboards, Street Magic Easy Risers, Mean City Cycles seat mod, BRP Ultra Touring windshield with wind deflectors, Street FX ElectroPod lighting kit, Street FX Tire Technix motion activated wheel lights, extended parking brake lever, SpyderPops super duper foot-saving heat shield (aaahhhhh!!!)

Spyder Garage

Kay, Hi.... the wife and I met you guys at Lamounts BBQ. We're just over the NC border in Laurinburg. I actually work in SC, so it's like I live here (lol)

Visit my sister down in Myrtle Beach quite often, would love to join you guys for a "meet n' eat". Keep me posted

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Question @ 2Gunns

Spike and I were just in calabash last weekend. Anywhere near?....I want a map on my profile !!!!!????Help>
    what's the best way to contact you guys? Send names and email and contact number if you will.

@Patrick....what did chris say? was it good noise or bad noise about starting a group?
    ~Kay

White Rt Limited 2012

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderduck

Spyderduck this is Patricks number. I spoke with hime this morning andhe said to give him a call...843-276-9209 about meeting Saturday.
    Last edited by Specialk209; 07-21-2011 at 09:48 PM.
    ~Kay

White Rt Limited 2012

Spyder Garage

Spike and I were just in calabash last weekend. Anywhere near?....I want a map on my profile !!!!!????Help>
    what's the best way to contact you guys? Send names and email and contact number if you will.

@Patrick....what did chris say? was it good noise or bad noise about starting a group?
    Love Calabash, every trip to the coast requires a stop at Calahan's.
    We actually about 90 miles inland...little town of Laurinburg.
    Johnny & Debbie: JMears@Imerys.com

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Group

Hubby (Tobor 9) was at Velocity this afternoon. Said Chris is in the process of talking to BRP and IS getting a Spyder Group started. Said it would prob take a couple of months - working thru BRP to make it officially sanctioned. He said he would bulk e-mail us when it was up and running. BTW, when he left Velocity the temp on his ryde was 114 and when he got home it was 104!! He said he was looking for some flames to drive thru to cool off!!! Don't you love Charleston (or any part of SC) in the summer!!! Also BTW enjoy the ryde tomorrow!!!
    2014 RT Limited SE-6 in Black Currant. Mods so far: Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder Kit, Diamond R Drivers Tour Mug, Tric Led Drink Holder, BRP Hitch, Mini Trailer USA Nomad Trailer. RonBar and links, Spyclops I & II, Lighted Bump Skid, LED head and fog lights. Foam hand grips. A arm lights, both upper and lower

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) currin20fan's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Howdy Folks!

I just ran across this information about SC. I have seen at least two other Spyder riders in Beaufort where I live and I'm interested in get togethers. I'm a new Spyder rider as of July 7th and bought the 2011 Limtied Edition RT from Chris in Ladson.
    2015 RT Limited , intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

Default Howdy Back!!!

I also bought my from Chris at Velocity. My hubby (Tobor 9) bought his from Paul.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. Between packing, broke modems and more packing, things have been a bit chaotic.

A big Thank you to Patrick for helping me find an apartment and for finding people to help unload my truck when I get there.

I should be all settled in my new diggs by Aug. 6 (although I may be burried in packing boxes). Hope to meet more of you soon. My cell is 336-772-1012 and I will be in Ladson.

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Specialk209;351165]Would like to get together soon to possibly meet and eat at a central location to get a group together for future rides. If you are interested please post your interest. I am also on facebook as Specialk209. Looking forward to hearing from locals in or around Georgetown, Charleston, Ladson, Moncks Corner or surrounding areas. Thanks, Kay and Spike[/QU

Would like to meet & eat talk about future group rides. SILVERCRUISER

Spyder Garage

Default New Spyder owner

Recently bought a Spyder! Having a great time so far. Ready to meet others for fun & friendship We live in Andrews & are anxious to meet others. Wink & Maria

Spyder Garage

Wink

We are New owners of a Spyder Roadster. It would be great to get together sometime. Wink & Maria

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Hello all SC Spyders! I finally got moved into my apartment in Summerville. The NC meet and greet went really well so I look forward to SC showing their spyders off. I have no idea where anything is so wherever is decided, please send directions!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Catniption View Post
    Hello all SC Spyders! I finally got moved into my apartment in Summerville. The NC meet and greet went really well so I look forward to SC showing their spyders off. I have no idea where anything is so wherever is decided, please send directions!
    Hey Nip, looks like you need to change your location, and how 'bout sending a Duck a PM with your new email addy and such?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Finally RSS in SC

I finally brought my RSS down to Lexington with me. So, I'm looking for a group West of Columbia. However, I am willing to ride to take a ride.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderDuck View Post
    Hey Nip, looks like you need to change your location, and how 'bout sending a Duck a PM with your new email addy and such?
    I know that smartyduck! I've tried 4 times and can't get that darn pencil to change into an actual edit mode. email is rhowell25@gmail.com