Spyder Garage

Default Any spyder owners near Staunton, Waynesboro or Charlottesville

I just moved down near Staunton and looking for some people to ride with! Give me a PM or post here.
    ** Loving my 5th Can-Am Spyder since 2007! **

Spyder Garage

man what a weird world. my parents live in Binghamton and I live in Winchester Va. its about 100 miles north of you on 81.

Spyder Garage

Nice. Let me know anytime you want to meet up and ride...I just moved here so looking to do some more exploring. I have one buddy who has an RT that lives 1/2 mile from me and will be riding with him as much as I can

Some great roads here in VA I have found so far!

Spyder Garage

We are headed to Binghamton the last weekend of the month. There is an ice cream run that we do through the Catskills every year. Its like make a wish on a bikers budget.

Spyder Garage

I am headed to Spyders in the Adirondacks on 27th and returning on the 30th....www.spydersintheadirondacks.com

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default I Live In Fishersville

Hello,

My name is Anthony and I live in Fishersville. I own a 2009 RS and will be buying a 2012 Pearl While Limited Edition RT in the next 2 weeks. Getting mine from Cowtown. They are putting together a Performance RT so I can ride in the twisties as fast as my RS. There is another fellow that lives in Fishersville who owns an RT and we get together for rides at times. You are welcome to join us. I ride every chance I get.

Anthony

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRidgeSpyder View Post
    Hello,

My name is Anthony and I live in Fishersville. I own a 2009 RS and will be buying a 2012 Pearl While Limited Edition RT in the next 2 weeks. Getting mine from Cowtown. They are putting together a Performance RT so I can ride in the twisties as fast as my RS. There is another fellow that lives in Fishersville who owns an RT and we get together for rides at times. You are welcome to join us. I ride every chance I get.

Anthony
    Hello Anyhony,

Yes that is my friend Mark....He has mentioned that you lived in emerald hills area. I live in tr
    teaverton on Kensington. I have the orange and black RSS.

Are you going to Spyderfest? I am looking for someone to ride out with because Mark can't make it. I was thinking of leaving Sunday and taking a nice scenic rise out there. I will send you a PM with my phone number.

Also always looking for new people to ride with.

We are also planning a ride for Virginia Powersports Spyder dealer in June.

Thanks,

Shwn

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyder-dude View Post
    Hello Anyhony,

Yes that is my friend Mark....He has mentioned that you lived in emerald hills area. I live in tr
    teaverton on Kensington. I have the orange and black RSS.

Are you going to Spyderfest? I am looking for someone to ride out with because Mark can't make it. I was thinking of leaving Sunday and taking a nice scenic rise out there. I will send you a PM with my phone number.

Also always looking for new people to ride with.

We are also planning a ride for Virginia Powersports Spyder dealer in June.

Thanks,

Shwn
    Hello Shawn,

Will send you a text sometime tomorrow. Didnt know there was another spyder owner in Fishersville. Heck I ride so much I never encounter another spyder except on BlueRIdge Parkway or at Devils Backbone. About last year I was in my suv and saw this thing drive down 250 lit like a christmas tree,lol. It was Mark. We pulled over at the Teaverton entrance and he showed me all the mods he added. Mark must have every mod they make,lol

Anthony