Spyder Garage

Default Black Widow Accessories

Anyone order from Black Widow Accessories before? I placed an order with them before the July 4th holiday and still have not received it. It feels like I am getting the run around with email.

I am going to try calling them this afternoon.

I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them?

Spyder Garage

Never herd of them ! What did you order
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Default Think twice

I ordered the front Fender side lights on May 5th from Black Widow Accessories....Yes, that date is correct. I haven't received the product yet and they assured me early June that the product has been shipped.

They don't return my phone calls or email.

Lost in the mail? Stuck in Customs (I'm Canadian)? Who knows.

There are several accessory providers.

Good luck.

Spyder Garage

I sent them one last email to make it right. If not I will be sure to post on every forum I can find about them.

I cannot understand in this day how fast bad reps can spread that any company would do this.

My bad for not doing some research on them first.

I will do my best to spread the word so no one else has to deal with this, you can rest assured of that!

What gets me is the lack of updates/communication, and then no discovering blatant lies when they did contact me.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEZL600EFI View Post
    I sent them one last email to make it right. If not I will be sure to post on every forum I can find about them.

I cannot understand in this day how fast bad reps can spread that any company would do this.

My bad for not doing some research on them first.

I will do my best to spread the word so no one else has to deal with this, you can rest assured of that!

What gets me is the lack of updates/communication, and then no discovering blatant lies when they did contact me.

I have been on their web site but did not buy from them, I try to buy from vendor sponsors of this web site . Sorry you are having problems

Spyder Garage

Im having the same issue with Direct Line, ordered on June 17 and they keep telling me Kewl Metal is on back order.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I have ordered from them... eventually got it after several emails and phone calls.. never again...
    2010 RTac, Utopia backrest, spyder pops heat shield, KewlMetal grip endcaps, Gps mount, hmt tail lights, day ryders, siebel horn, Kohmo ast tire.. oh yeah wife of 25 years always on the back seat with q2 headset!Correction!!!!.. the Bastrop fires engulfed the poor spyder after 16000 fun filled miles. Now riding 2011 metalic RTS with nbv footpegs, heat shield, hmt with strobe, Utopia backrest, and the same wife of 25 years with g4 headsets.

Spyder Garage

I ordered from them and had a similar negative experience as others are saying. First, I got the wrong product (ordered for the RT, they sent one for the RS instead); called them and was given the wrong information. Emailed several times before they eventually made it right. They seemed very disorganized and had poor customer service.
    "Do or do not.
    There is no try."

Utopia Backrest, Seal Floorboards, HMT Tail Light, Elka Shocks,
    Evol Sway Bar, ESI Tall Wide Touring Windshield,
    SAENG/TA Quick-Scan Mirrors, Shortee Antenna

Spyder Garage

Right after I got my ryde, I ordered several things from Black Widow and had zero issues. That was Fall 2010

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Marker View Post

I have been on their web site but did not buy from them, I try to buy from vendor sponsors of this web site . Sorry you are having problems
    I usually do as well. But they seemed like a small family type business, and owning my own small shop I thought I would be supportive.

I am glad I don't run my shop like that. I sell some items on my website via PayPal. I respond almost immediately with a personal thank you and approximate ship date.

If they were waiting for parts from a supplier, just keeping me in the know would be great. I am a feeling they drop ship stuff and need you money to pay for the products, then they get shipped. That can be time consuming, especially if they owe venders money already.

I left them a pretty sharp phone message this afternoon. I tried called 10 mins prior to their closing time, they answered, did not say anything, then hung up. I called right back and got the machine saying they were closed. That's not good business!

Spyder Garage

All this free advertising will put them in their place. They are not on my list of suppliers.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

This is a dang shame because they appear to have some nice stuff available and I'm sure that we'd all welcome the opportunity to have another source for "goodies"... but not if it comes with a hassle!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black